CORRESPONDENCE > Gospel Subnetwork

Angels for Freedom

(1/3) > >>

SilverDragonsBlood:
This has not been easy. Being part of this is probably the most difficult thing I have ever done, lying to my friends and my partner. I really can't even remember the last time I was genuine in front of those I care about.

I knew what I was getting myself into, though.

Things have been crazy lately with so many events being blamed on the Gospels, but I have yet to see any real differences being made...

So, in the spirit of freedom, let me hear the voices of my brothers and sisters... The voices of the angels of the battlefield... Who is still with us?

- Valkyrie

Draconian:
Why?

Do you have someting real planned?

- Rapid

SilverDragonsBlood:
There's a dear friend of mine that was lost to me many years ago. He was in the Pilot Candidate Program with me, and as I young child, I was foolish. When he needed my help the most, I turned my back on him.

He was sent to TRIM early on in the program.

If I can't get him back, I at least want to get in contact with him. I don't know if it's something I could get help with, or even if it's something I could get intel on. Is there any true information on the security and layout of TRIM?

- Valkyrie

Draconian:
So. No, you don't have a plan.
There are bigger fish. If you want to get into TRIM you're on your own.

I see no gain for the true soul of Adela by helping your dead friend.

Don't get caught. Maybe ask though. Depending on your department some of the information you need may be easy for you to get.

Good Luck with getting into space though.

- Rapid

SilverDragonsBlood:
I have a contact who's willing to provide transport.

And my friend isn't dead. It's not just a desperate act. I've received information that he is alive, but not well. He's a powerful psychic, but wasn't able to control it at such a young age. Might even be a great ally, should I be successful in retrieving him from TRIM.

I'll think of someway to get the information. Just need access to the lab. Might have a way in, now that I'm really brainstorming...

Thanks for the input.

- Valkyrie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version