Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Sleep is for the weak. And the sleepy. [M]  (Read 3082 times)

Offline Draconian

Sleep is for the weak. And the sleepy. [M]
« on: August 26, 2017, 08:42:33 am »
Free time was weird.

So was vodkya.

Mostly free time.

Harley had had his week off before being carted down to Solarta. His good manners and well kept personality and temper made him good for PR. They tucked him right under the wing of Neeko and even if he went through all that training to be an errand boy (for now) at least it was something to do.

It was freetime he had no idea what to do with. Fresh faced new Pilot, the excitement quickly wore away when work was done for the day and he went back to his freshly unpacked apartment to stare at the walls. Harley didn't like being there. There was food sitting out and getting moldy. Dishes that needed to be washed.

Harley sat back and stared at the ceiling, vision going fuzzy. His hands moved to his face before he took a deep breath. Being a Pilot wasn't going to be easy, stage 5 had been fine. Now that he was left to his own devices though, he kept his clothes clean and did whatever Neeko told him to.

When he was home though? What then? The Wine Event had him hiding his remaining wine bottles on himself and apparently drinking hard liqour turned him into a thirsty little slut. Eugh. He didn't even get anything out of that except he lost a few marbles under his couch and God knows what else. Harley was afraid to venture under there.

His foot knocked a glass over and water spread across the table. A flicker of rage and the glass was in hand and hurled into the kitchen. The sound of shattering was satisfying and he felt his ears flick before he forced himself to calm. Though a second glass soon follwed.

Calm.

Just... go out. Do something. Find a hobby.

Buy cleaning supplies.

Harlequin was an odd looking man. He walked on the balls of his feet, specially made shoes kept his toes safe from stompy feet. Well dressed though. Expensive suit, still flawless except for a shard of glass caught in the sleeve. Outside.

Leaving his apartment Harley forgot about the hair clips in his hair, bright red with little butterflies (because why not) and just... Went. It was uneventful. Solarta lacking many people of interesting looks meant that despite his small statue Harley got a lot of looks. Not because he was a Pilot but because he wasn't human.

"Can I just buy this please?" He said softly, wishing he'd brought sunglasses to hide behind.

"S-sure, honey!" Over enthusiasm. Hurray. Harley kept his ears from pinning back in his discomfort of the situation - something that called for more attention. Finally, passing his wrist over the reader and the telltale beep that sang the song of 'funds had been tranfered he was on his way. Sort of.

It was his job to be friendly.

He was out. Wanted to make good impressions.

Staring off into space was probably not the best way to meet someone though. Harley didnt notice that his broom handle was jamming into them before his torso bounced off their torso. One bag of cleaning supplies was dropped with a loud clunk and his now free hand flew to his face.

"I am so sorry," he didnt look to see who it was, eyes on the bag to make sure nothing was leaking. "I'm so sorry," he repeated, "i wasn't paying attention. Can I get you a coffee or a meal or something? I'm new here and..." Harley glanced at the people flicking polite stares, "don't wanna be known as the broom assaulter or something." He cleared his throat and finally looked the poor person who got to touch his new cleaning things far more intimately than ever intended before he reached down for the other bag of cleaning things.. "I'll make up to you?"

Yes. Good. Sooth the wound with coffee or food.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 11:38:40 pm by Draconian »

Offline Lion

Re: Sleep is for the weak. And the sleepy. [M] [open by request!]
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 11:37:54 pm »
Staying overnight in Solarta was *not* Hugh McConway's idea of a great vacation spot. Coming down here for what was supposed to be a quick fix suddenly just didn't, and he frowned at the hollow feeling it left in him. Hm, Serenity was back at the eyrie here, and while he would have normally stayed with her, that was a code "Six" on that part. The door was locked and he'd give her time to settle down.. Normally it wouldn't be a problem. But when it came down to it, timing, in the end, really *was* everything.

Hugh twitched and pulled at the collar of his jacket. Eugh. Why on earth did he bring a jacket? Boy was he listless. Sweaty hot and listless in a city he hated and feeling his jacket sticking to him. Yeah, he wasn't ever coming out here again with this. Tasteful casual. Maybe he should have changed before heading out for the night.

Everything was so goddamn sticky. And the night itself was muggy rather than the cool breeze he'd hoped it would be. Still, it was a sight better than walking under that godawful blaring sun. Combined with everyone else's odd looks made for a rather interesting set up. First time in Solarta. Was the trip worth it? Hugh was highly tempted to just straight up say no.

But where would he be with such negativity. Still shoveling that's for sure. That was shit he didn't want to think about at this time. The night was young, and maybe there was still something yet that the evening had to offer. Hugh just stripped out of that jacket, tugged it off his shoulders and held it on his arm. Sleeves rolled up and all. It wasn't really helping, but it felt less strangling.

A store nearby. Maybe they would have something to sate the parched edge to his throat, get out the sandy dryness that made him cough every two minutes or so. Hugh frowned, not quite paying attention to where he was walking when he felt something poke him hard in the ribs.

"Hey, now if you're gonna be poking me with something hard, I demand dinner and dancing," Hugh grumbled and did a double take. What...was that? Hugh immediately bent down to pick up the bag and the broom, looking down to the floppy eared little man.

It was a man right? He'd seen PIlots of all kinds and their dragons. Yup, he was definitely a Pilot. Kinda small. It wasn't all that unusual to him. Hugh blinked and he gave a very gentle grin. "Here you dropped this, my man," he said and held the bag out to the smaller black and white Pilot.

Offline Draconian

Re: Sleep is for the weak. And the sleepy. [M]
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 10:05:37 am »
Perfect.

Harley flicked his ears back and looked up - way up - at the person he'd bumped into. Of course it would be a giant good looking guy. Of course. Why not? It was fine. Everything was fine. Tossing his head to get the hair out of his face he took the bag and the broom and smiled. Politely. My Man.  "Dinner and dancing, huh?" He said, voice soft and he could feel his throat start to close and want to do weird Not-Human things but that would be bad. Bad. Bad. Bad.  A glance down at his bags and he hummed for a moment.

Dinner and dancing?

Well, Harley wasn't really down for dinner - not hungry. Being hungry was a weird thing for him, so he ate when he remembered and just carried on for the rest of the day. Was this what the guy wanted? Dinner and dancing? Glancing around, he chewed on his lower lip for a moment before looking up, awkwardly pushing his black and white hair behind one of his floppy-but firm! - ears. "Well? Is that what you want?" A small smile and he shifted his stance carefully to keep his balance. With no tail, moving anywhere was just about the most awkward thing if he wasn't thinking about it.

"I mean, I was going to clean my apartment all night but if I can spend my time doing something fun why not right?" A lift of his eyebrows and he looked the other man up and down, eyebrows climbing up his forehead and a smirk playing on his lips. "You busy? Wanna go out?" then another pause, "Ah! I'm Harlequin. Harley or Quin. Pick whichever. Harlequin if you're frisky." A wink and he shifted off to the side to clear the way before he cleared his throat, "You are a Pilot right?" He said, voice low, admiring the interesting colour of hair and his pretty pretty eyes. Harlequin was a sucker for a nice set of eyes.

Offline Lion

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 03:07:29 pm »
Hugh liked things hot. All the time. Every time. He was a pyro after all and loved his job. The spark of his torch and heating the flame as hot as it would go, that very flare set his blood running wild through his veins. But this kind of heat. That was on a whole other level that even Hugh couldn't stand. At least the store had some kind of AC going. But that...really wasn't going to cut it. Not for a muggy ass night like this.

It was the butt sweat all over again. And not even the good kind.

"Uhhh?" Hugh blinked at this little guy, and found himself smirking. This guy had to be kidding right? They literally only just bumped into each other. What was more even just standing next to him was a sight better than wandering around this shithole. Not to mention he couldn't go back to the hotel any time soon. "Well, before we start calling each other peaches, I should tell you my name."

"I'm Hugh McConway, Pilot Echo," he chuckled and extended a hand out to the odd looking fellow. Oh....he was one of those Kulshedra. Right. There was Pilot Echo Rook. "You got a name bud? Sorry to bump into you. I'm not usually so clumsy now. I'm here on a project with my boss, but she's laid up in the hotel. I fix dragons. You got a dragon that needs a tune-up, you call me and Serenity."

Hugh beamed, easing himself into new company. He seemed nice so far, if a little...eager?  Eager for what, he didn't know, but if he wanted to get out of here, where else was there to go. "I don't know about frisky. You poke me with your broom again and we'll find out."  Bad joke was bad, and even Hugh snorted awfully at that. "Let's get out of here. You got some place to go? Because I don't know Solarta. And so far it's pretty awful. I can't get out of these clothes fast enough!"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 10:37:23 am »
Calling each other peaches?

Harley rose an eyebrow, feeling his lips tug into a smirk before he fixed his expression. A little twitch of his ears, wavering a little before he fixed those too. Hugh McConway. Who the fuck was that? Harley hadn't really been focused on knowing Pilots. Of course he knew who the Imperial was and a few of the local Royals - it was hard to miss them at previous fancy parties. So, Harley's knowledge of who was who was slim.

Then there was a deluge of information and Harley stored it away for later. Fixed dragons - That was a thing?? - Call Hugh and Serenity. Deep breaths. Cool. That was neat.

Cooler than PR. Cooler than some shitty desk job. Not that Harley was complaining that much. He didn't mind being out of immediate danger. Still, it soured him a little that he had to learn how to kill someone and not, well, He got to make sure a Squad looked pretty in pictures. The fuck was that bullshit. Whatever. Harley cleared his throat and nodded and then grinned.

A human grin. Careful to hide the fangs.

"Well, I'm sure we can arrange another broom poking." He said softly listening carefully, another eyebrow perk and he gave a quiet laugh to avoid more attention than he got normally and a beat passed between Hugh's words and when Harlequin slipped his cool hand into the other Pilots.

"Now you're speaking my language, C'mon, we'll drop these off at my apartment - Super busy - it's a mess y'know?" A lie, he was just lethargic when he was alone. He got home and there was no reason to clean because why bother doing it just for himself. Harley paused for a moment before he licked his lips, "I mean, my bedroom is fine. Kitchen is gross though, if you don't wanna go out." Another moments pause and he chewed on his lip, "I have rum?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2017, 07:15:38 pm »
It was a good thing it mattered so very little to Hugh whether or not this new and very strange man knew who he was. A flashback to Serenity's emergency code and he knew it'd be some time before he'd welcome back at the hotel. Chances were it'd be all the way into morning too. It didn't normally hit Siren that hard, but the poor girl wasn't like anyone else. And that was what Hugh liked the best about her.

"Oh I was just joking about the broom stuff. But really I don't have anywhere else to be," Hugh shrugged. He twitched and gestured for the door. "This place is ridiculously hot. I'm a pyro but goddamn, this city just makes me want to crawl out from my own skin.  And itchy, gettin' real itchy too."  Hugh twitched again.

"No need to offer me a drink. I'm sure your apartment is fine. I can't say I know Solarta all that well. You lead the way, I'll follow you."

Hugh did just that, sure not to stray too far and trying very hard not to scratch at irritated skin. He was getting squirmy and by the time they made it into the building, the AC seemed to have trouble kicking in. Cool hands, this guy had cool hands.  And maybe if Hugh asked nicely, this guy would touch him all over.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2017, 09:22:28 pm »
A pyro?

Harley's eyebrows shot up and he tilted his head, an ear twitching up before he smirked and glanced away before he tugged Hugh away, making sure to make his hand cooler than usual. Cool enough he could feel it tingle. Didn't want to accidentally make icicles. That would be most unsexy maybe probably.

"C'mon, hottie," Harley purred before tugging his new friend along, "So," He said slipping his hand into Hugh's elbow and looking up at him. Deciding this guy was perfectly handsome and yes he'd be quite interested in him. "Did you want to spend the night? Or just visit? Dinner? Dessert?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2017, 11:52:49 pm »
Cooler than usual was definitely enough to give Hugh chills running up along his arm. He shivered and adjusted his hand inside the little guy's. Little being subjective he supposed. Weren't his kind usually huge? One of those Harpy's definitely was. That aside Hugh just shrugged and settled his hand into that cooling sensation. It was just enough of a change in temperature to make him lean a little closer to Harley.

He didn't know just what he wanted to get out following him. He guessed he just needed to be anywhere that wasn't here. Anywhere to get out of this awful heat, and kill some time. "Dinner and dessert sound great," he murmured.

"Do you cook?" he murmured. He knew what he meant, he wasn't that naive. But also actual food would be nice. "Or should we order in? My treat. For showing me your home and all that. You have a pretty cool apartment by the way."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2017, 08:48:32 pm »
The walk back to his apartment was toddle free. His arm was brushing agains't Hugh's the whole way. Little tick tocks, his feet making the quietest of noises. The bag of cleaning supplies was dumped right inside the kitchen and he gave the gross sink a look before he hooked his arm around Hugh's and dragged him into the living room.

"No," He said softly, "Gonna get some cook books eventually. I think."  He just smirked at Hugh before he rolled his eyes softly before he gently urged Hugh to sit down on the couch. There was the odd stray bit of clothing in various places but... Nothing Harley gave a shit about.  "Thanks, Liar," He teased, nudging Hugh with his strange foot.

Though he sat down all the same and relaxed, eyes closed. "So, didja come with me to bang or for dinner?" He said softly head tilted, ear perked up, smirk on his face. "Not that I'll say no to either of those things, I haven't had dinner yet."

Offline Lion

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2017, 01:35:55 am »
No? No food? No beer? Nothing else but this?

Hugh's face immediately flushed and not necessarily from the heat. He grinned at the small kulshedra and took a seat on that couch, leaning back, making a sheepish noise. "I guess I came here to see what Solarta has to offer," he shrugged, smirk twitching. "You always pull strangers off the street and have your way with them?"

Hugh flushed again and his stomach did a little flip. The guy was cute, he had that much to say, a little smaller than he was used to and he stood kind of preciously on his little feet. "So, we got the names covered, and I guess no dinner, and we got the jobs down. A little. You're cute, so you've got that going for you."

He leaned forward and tilted his head. "I don't have to be anywhere else, and his hand reached up to gently tug at one of Harley's interesting ears. "Wow, that's really pretty. They shine in the light too. I could stare at them all day."  Hugh let his thumb drag underneath the base of his jaw and he grinned, watching his lips, eyeing the way his spoke, and the patterns along his cheeks. Committing them to memory.

"I'm yours all night."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2017, 12:24:41 am »
Whoa.

Harley swallowed against the thump thump feeling in his chest. He was used to the adrenaline. Used to the throbe of heartbest when things heated up but the simple beat of his heart so hard he could feel it in his throat... "uuuh..." was all he could say before he actually flushed and glanced away.

"No!" He said, throwing his hands out, "I have liqour in a cabinet in the kitchen and I can look up some delivery." Harley took a careful breath and wasn't sure if he enjoyed or disliked the tingling feeling Hugh's thumb left behind. "I meant... I don't cook. Or have the things for cooking."

He was a bit at a loss. What did he do now? He had company. Which meant someone else at the table to share the meal and his stomach gave a hungry growl now that his brain told his body he was allowed to eat. Harley pulled out his com before he seated himself on Hugh's lap, sideways.

One arm around his neck and his other holding the com and scrolling through food places. "Solartan stuff is... Interesting. But everywhere delivers." Harley handed over the com with a smirk, ears perked up high, "pick whatever you wanna eat and you shall receive."

Offline Lion

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2017, 01:13:48 am »
Something in Hugh lurched and responded to that heat. He felt Harley's flush and that warmth was all the more inviting. He didn't know whether to kiss him or snake his arms around him and just keep him flush to his chest. Hugh's heart picked up the pace, rattling in his chest and throbbing in his ears all the while he watched the young Kulshedra. He was drawn to heat, and even here in Solarta - he was practically right at home.

"Delivery sounds good," he snorted and once he'd situated himself in his lap, Hugh sat back and let his arm slither around Harley's middle. "Ok. I hope you like something thick and meaty because I'm starving," he smiled, eyes flicking up. Eyes cut to his ears, and the way they moved like satellite dishes moving to something more interesting.

He hoped he was, something interesting at least. Hugh didn't often do the booty call thing. His mom and work often made him too busy. Serenity had her thing, and he...well, he didn't really have much in that department. Hugh made a soft noise as he thumbed through the available options, not entirely appetized by the prospect of eating...

"Scorpion steaks? The hell is that?  No thanks. Next. Hm, Noodles? Nah, too stringy. How about...hmm. Regular steak and eggs. My treat! For being such a good host," he grinned. Tapped the options and handed the com back.

"Whatever I wanna eat huh," he murmured.  Hugh's flush returned full-force and he got comfortable against that shoulder, with the arm wrapped around him. "Sometimes I don't even know what I want, and it just kinda falls...into my lap." A grunt and he cleared his throat, feeling his body react to something in his lap for once. Wow, that was fast.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2017, 01:31:50 am »
Thick and meaty huh?

Harley sure hoped so. This guy just... Oozed sweetie-pie and Harley was fleetingly worried that he was taking advantage of the guy. There was an aura of shyness that Harley wasn't used to and he had to force his ears to stop their swiveling. He chewed on his lower lip before he smirked at Hugh and tapped at the buttons. Address. Phone number. Order.

Harley wriggled on Hugh's lap, enjoying the warmth of another being before he leaned backwards slightly to put his com on the coffee table. "So. It'll be about fortyfive minutes," he stated simply before he sat back up, moving a hand down to play with the hem of his shirt and caress the flesh underneath.

"You're really hot," he said looking down at his hand and frowning gently, "i mean. You're good looking but you're also really hot." He smoothed his scaled hand up Hugh's chest, resting his cool palm against his ribcage. "Didja wanna fuck while waiting for food? Hang out? Make out?" Harley remembered his cleaning supplies and he turned to look at them briefly.  Hell nah he wasn't going to let the hot guu he brought home clean out moldy mugs. "Get undressed? If I show you mine will you show me yours?"

Harley paused again, lips pursed, "did you want to shower? I forget how awful it really is outside brcause I'm constantly my own air conditioner."

Offline Lion

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2017, 12:26:47 am »
With the food now on its way, all that remained was filling out the time until it got here. 45 minutes could come and go. Out of sight, out of mind. Just minutes that turned into hours. Hugh tried never to think about time if he could help it. What with Harley situated so comfortably on his lap, thankfully he didn't have to focus on that.

His breath hitched and he'd feel his erection through his trousers, already his pulse was racing and the heat in the room was rising. Hugh smiled softly, licking his lips as he dipped his head in and Harley went off on a tangent of questions. His eyes lingered on his mouth, flicking between his eyes and scales and mouth again, just letting him speak to his heart's content.

The touch on his chest, his heart hammering inside his ribcage and his throat becoming try. Hugh made a noise caught somewhere between a whimper and a grunt.  Another soft smile and he reached up to catch the side of his small face, his hand nearly eclipsing it, and leaned in, pressing lips hot and sweet against them.

A tilt and he parted them with his, coaxing them open. His hand pushed at his clothing, shifting underneath that troublesome shirt and pushing it upward, his hips rolling up upwards.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2017, 01:16:16 am »
None of the things Hugh was doing were answers to any of his questions.

These were kisses.

Not that Harley minded them. Harley let his eyes flutter closed and he moaned softly at the contact. Damn this guy was hot. Temperature. He was decent enough looking as a person. Harley had never been the very best at gauging human attractiveness. Average? Harley kept his eyes open while Hugh coaxed his mouth open. Looked at his face curiously while their tongues curled together in some sort of dance.

A hot hand was pressed against his torso and Harley leaned back a little and shifted on his seat - Hugh's lap - and gasped, eyes going wide and blinking before it melted into an attempt at a sultry smirk. "Gee," he said, voice on the top side of being entertained and animated, "Is that all for me?" Harley shifted so he could rub his hand along Hugh's erection through his pants, grinning wickedly before he leaned in to nibble at his throat.

"You know, I was never a big fan of meat," Harley paused, "cooked meat, I mean." He licked Hugh's neck and moved his hand back and forth, giving little squeezes and he leaned back before sitting high up on his knees so the only contact was his hips against Hugh's chest. Harley wasn't quite as high strung as Hugh apparently, but it was happening slowly but surely.

"Always liked it a little raw and juicy, y'know?" Harley leaned down to press a kiss to Hugh's forehead, fingers pushing through his hair and caressing his ears with his thumbs. "On that note, I don't think you want the delivery kid to come to the door because I will answer the door completely naked with your come on me if that's what happens. I have no shame. Do you really wanna scar someone tonight? Besides me, that is."

Offline Lion

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2017, 12:33:48 pm »
Nope, they weren't verbal answers of any kind and Hugh wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to spend a little time with someone so eager to show a complete stranger some hospitality in this hellhole of a town. So Hugh wasn't going to be rude and just not show his appreciation. Even if that appreciation was an eager beaver and prodding through his pants.

Harley's hand slipped to his groin and Hugh bit his own lip, making a small whine at the contact. He breathed in sharply and his hand reached down to encourage that touch, folding around his smaller hand, loving the feel of it. Hugh couldn't suppress a shiver at the small lilts in Harley's voice, grinning wide at the question. "All for you. I mean it'd be pretty awful of me to tease you like that."

Hugh's grin just widened and when Harley leaned up against him, he leaned back against that couch, flushing a little more red than usual. "Is that so? Because it sounds like to me, that we've got a pretty short amount of time then before that delivery guy comes along. How about you let me answer the door? Least I could do," he laughed, throwing his head back and moaning softly to those soft touches, surprisingly affectionate.

While he was already rearing and ready to go, it was nice. And that niceness made him feel surprisingly comfortable in a complete stranger's apartment. Maybe he didn't usually do this kind of thing, maybe this guy did, but he was charming enough and with that advantage, he was very good at making Hugh feel at ease right then and there.

Hugh whimpered softly, tilting his head a little and pressing it against Harley's neck, breathing against that pulse and kissing it hotly. That kiss left a welt there, and he soothed it over with another set of kisses trailing up to his jawline. His hands slipped underneath that troublesome shirt and he pushed it up and over Harley's head, giving Hugh access to the scales along his neck and shoulders.

"So you been in Solarta long?" he asked, curious, leaving his touches soft and affectionate, pressing where he thought he might get a response, fingers at the hip, a squeeze along his lower back, nails lightly dragging up along his spine. "Because I mean, other than the heat, hospitality seems to be pretty on par."

Hugh grinned back up Harley's face, meeting the smaller man's forehead with a kiss of his own.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2017, 12:13:14 am »
A kiss? On the forehead.

Harley was pulled out of the moment, eyes wide and looking at Hugh like he'd grown a second head. Before it had been a little erotic, his shirt was pushed up and aside, nips and kisses. Hugh didn't have to know Harley shivered something good when the warm mans fingers traced his spine.

Still. A kiss on the forehead? Harley tucked his face against Hugh's neck and just breathed. Rested and breathed. His pants were tight from his own little friend and his hand worked with teasing Hugh's junk. Harley felt off now though. Gone was the idea of fucking the guy, eating dinner and then kicking him out. He'd kissed him on the forehead.

"Few weeks," Harley said, a little purr tk his voice and he wriggled in Hugh's lap. "Just graduated. My dragon likes it down here. Im not suited for combat so... PR." He licked his lips before going in for a deeper kiss from the toasty man. How was he so damn hot. Harley could nap on him right now. "I thought i'd have a cooler job as a Pilot but i read contracts all day and quell rumours."

A lick of his lips and he slowly rose up onto his knees, wriggling with the fastening of his pants so at least undo them. Hanging off his hips he finally stretched, yawned and returned the forhead kiss before moving off to the side of the couch, eyes closed. "Wanna do it on the couch? Or the bed. I dont remember whatever rules I told you cause I'm trying to convince myself to ask you just ravish me. Y'know. After eating."

Offline Lion

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2017, 12:38:05 am »
No, Hugh didn't know if it was going to be just a few hours or an overnight thing. But whatever the case, he was going to make himself comfortable, show his appreciation, have some food, and at least be a half-decent house guest. His mama didn't raise him to be a slob.

But every grip from Harley's hand threatened to make him a very messy messy boy. A flush washed his face red, and although he laughed sheepishly, the zing from his belly into his groin had him panting lightly. Hugh's heart was already hammering in his head, and he had to let out a low slow breath to keep himself from passing out. It was hot, and he was dehydrated, kinda. He'd be fine. Wasn't going to pass out at all.  Not because of some junk teasing.

"I'm starting to like it down here," Hugh joked. Eugh, that was bad.  Still, he grinned and whimpered just enough at Harley rising up to his knees and wriggling with his pants. Hup, there went that hitch in his breath again and he had an opportunity to gaze down at faint muscles of his hips and groin. A whimper again, and he reached up to give those hips a hard squeeze before Harley could slide off his lap.

An unfortunate movement, would have been if Hugh hadn't followed him and he poised himself with a knee against the cushion. Hands on either side of his hips, delicate hips. Curious hands being curious, Hugh reached up and slid fingers between the pants themselves and Harley's thighs proper, pushing them down and gently wriggling them down. "On the couch is good by me," he offered and leaned in, kissing him once again.

"We'll make the most of that 45 minutes, yeah?" he panted, plucking at the kulshedra's lips. Hugh was just a breath away, heat still flush on his face, and he took a second to admire that black and white pattern again. Yeah, it was definitely cute. Like a lil cow, but waaaay more attractive.  "You sound like you had a long day at work and been wound up too long."

A shake breath and Hugh reached down to press against that member in Harley's pants, squeezing it experimentally before shuffling the rest of those pants off and admiring it fully in the flesh. "Yeah, you look really really wound up. I can take care of that for you."  He grinned and knelt down until he was level with his waist, admiring that erection for a good long second, soon leaning in and pressing his lips delicately to the tip. Yup, definitely wound up.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2018, 11:24:25 pm »
Usually Harley only got sucked off when someone wanted to return the favour. Or when they didnt want to seem like completely selfish lovers. So when his guest went south to have his wiley ways with his dick, Harley flushed and his gasp of surprise turned into a little squeaky moan.

It wasn't his favourite thing - what he really wantes was for Hugh to stuff him like a Yule tide pheasant - but blowjobs were always baseline amazing.  His fingers pushed through hair and Harley eagerly went with it, with neither permission or pause, he jerked his hips forward, eager to get Hugh's mouth further down his dick.

"If you really wanna help me, there's lube and a condom in my wallet," his breath was short and he remembered for a brief time that hooking up with strangers in your apartment was a bad idea. Harley wriggled backwards, moving to bend over the couch and present his black and white scaled backside.

Muscles were well defined and the only real jarring thing was the pale scar that ran between his ass cheeks and up his back. Evidence that he had a tail once. "Mutual wound-up fixing," Harley looked over his shoulder and gave his hips what he hoped was an enticing wriggle to get this Hugh guy moving.

Offline Lion

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2018, 05:59:21 pm »
The rest of the night was as eventful as Hugh hoped it would be. Harley had worn him out into the wee hours of the morning and staying over proved less awkward than if he offered to make the little guy breakfast. He'd showered, dressed and took off before Harley woke up, though he'd kissed the small Kulshedra on the cheek and did make him breakfast, from whatever leftovers were of the pizza. Didn't look like the guy ate much considering there wasn't anything in the fridge except ice cubes.

But it was time to head to work. There were still Pilots in Solarta and there were still dragons. And as long as there were still dragons, they would need fixing. Serenity seemed well enough, and after linking up with her, went off to do just that. She seemed all right.

Sometimes folks just needed a moment of peace.

He went about with his tools, light up a torch and going to work on a particularly lazy dragon. He didn't pay attention to her name. Just that she liked the sun. And didn't ever let her Pilot go anywhere.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal