Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Blink's Wants and Limits  (Read 442 times)

Offline Blink

Blink's Wants and Limits
« on: July 17, 2017, 07:46:00 pm »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Pretty open to all types of plots.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
As said above I am pretty open to plot ideas... if you have an idea just let me know I will tell you whether or not I am into it.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
At least once a day in most cases. However, when work and life demand more of me my replies may take up to a week. I will still try and reply at least once a day and if not I will at least keep you informed as to what is going on.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
A few weeks depending on circumstances.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
Not really... If you want contact with me just message me on here.

Are you open to post volleying?
 Most of the time. :-)

Anything else?.
 Nerp..

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?.
I don't mind it to an extent. Of course grabbing my character and whatnot is okay. But just remember that every action has a reaction. Also no killing my characters without previously plotting to do so.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I'm pretty open to it. I don't care if it is plotted out or if perhaps it grows organically.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
Pretty open to a few things but mostly fade to black please. Not saying we have to but just that if we are going to rp it out it needs to be poetic and none of that insert part A into part B bullcrap.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
If I feel it is right then I'll go for it... if not then well no....

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
Violence is fun!

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?

I don't think I would like to rp out a rape scene, but abuse I am fine with as long as it is pre-plotted.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
No... if it is not previously discussed or plotted out then I am not okay with it.

What about healing?
Pretty open to healing injuries. But any permanent injuries implied in the characters creation are off limits.

Anything else?
I am very open and not super picky! So if you have an idea just ask me! The worst thing I can say is no.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal