Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Pilot Echo Cinnamon Rook, from Lladre Oplier  (Read 312 times)

Catalina

To Pilot Echo Cinnamon Rook, from Lladre Oplier
« on: July 12, 2017, 06:50:40 pm »
So basically the reason why I had to send this to you is because if that Hunter Birdy whoever the fuck he is knows that you know what they it means that you'll habe a target on your back as well maybe.

Anyways remember those uuhhh Hunters that went to ny species home planet and made sport of us? The ones that bith Mohgran and I talked on chat about before. Well they made their way here and they only live off of the instinct to kill and reproduce like ants. So Mohgran is investigating this right now while Lumina and I are trying to keep an eye on the rest of us while keeping up with our duties as Pilots.

Hunters are NEVER a good thing Cinna EVER. And that's coming from me there! So now the three of us have to watch out backs even more (barely getting sleep because of it) and it's just so stressful y'know? They are deadly and fast and can fucking teleport and tear you apart in a second flat! It's just very very hard and it's just so much.

-Lladre

Offline Draconian

Re: To Pilot Echo Cinnamon Rook, from Lladre Oplier
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 07:11:24 pm »
Ive been a Pilot for twenty-six years on top of being not human,

You should report this to authorities. No one can teleport if they're dead.

Also my couch is free if you need somewhere to crash.

- Cinna.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal