Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Wrath's lack o' preferance  (Read 387 times)

Anonymous

Wrath's lack o' preferance
« on: May 12, 2008, 03:03:59 pm »
GENERAL OVERVIEW

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
[For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?]

Will do:
Most any injuries.

Won't do:
Death, dismemberment (unless I can fix it. LOL)

Ask me first:
I can’t even begin to explain what can and can’t be done...lol, It all depends so heavily on the character/s involved. It’s so much easier just to ask me first and double-check. I’m not adverse to my characters being injured, actually, I’m quite the contrary. I love to take a good beating...but, if and only if it’s realistic. Obviously I wouldn’t want a vet’s ass whooped by a new recruit because come on...that just ain’t realistic. xD

Mostly, rule of thumb for me is leave your posts open-ended. Say "tried" instead of "did" and I'll decide in the end if my character would be subject to said assault. Some characters get their asses handed to 'em, others do the handing. Don't worry, I'll be fair and take hits. And just like you've done for me, I'll do the same. Every attack I offer will be open ended with a "what if" that lets you fill in the blanks. ^^

How far can character injuries go?
[How much can another character injure yours? For instance, are you okay with someone stabbing your character before your character can react ("He lunged at him and stabbed him in the shoulder."), or do you prefer to be able to react first ("He slashed the knife at him.")? Should injuries be superficial (flesh wounds), or do you mind more debilitating injuries (like, say, broken bones or lost limbs)?]

Will do:
Non-fatal blows, non-fatal gunshot wounds, non-fatal anything pretty much. xD

Won't do:
Death, dismemberment preferably, unless I can go get it fixed. ;)

Ask me first:
Gah ask me...I have a feeling this whole sheet of mine will be “ask me” answers. xD, I don’t mind taking damage, I don’t mind being seriously injured, but it has to be warranted and it must fit the circumstance. Circumstance, circumstance, circumstance...it all comes down to the situation and character/s involved.

Same as above, leave your posts open-ended. If you do that I'll feel more inclined to take a hit because that makes me think you're being courteous. ;)

How far can torture go?
[Even if the character being tortured is helpless, the player is not. So what are your limits in regards to it? How far can it go? Cutting? Whipping? Shocking? Restraints? Psychological games? Sexual torture? Etc.]

Will do:
Oh I’m sorry...lulz, if my character is helpless? Knock yourself out. xD

Won't do:
I...can't think of anything... xD

Ask me first:
However, irreversible damage I’d like to be asked ahead of time i.e. “Can I cut off your character’s arm?” Well I don’t know...when I escape can I get a new one? LOL xD

What about character death?
[Do you mind killing off characters? Or should players always ask permission before attempting it?]

Will do:
Er...

Won't do:
Suddenly without my discretion. xD

Ask me first:
Ask me, the death must suit the story I’m involved in. ^^

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
[Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?]

Will do:
Ooooooh...yes please. ^^

Won't do:
Can't think of anything. xD

Ask me first:
Pfffft. You can slap that surprise on me and I won't even bitch. xD

What about healing?
For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.]

Will do:
//

Won't do:
//

Ask me first:
Hm...good point... Ask me first. ^^

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?
[Do you prefer to fade to black or play it out? What about abuse/rape? Innuendo? What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with?]

Will do:
HA! Rather...lack thereof!!! xD, Surprise me, please. Hit me with your best shot!!! xDDD

Won't do:
If you can find somethign I won't role-play in a sexual situation...I will Paypal your ass $50. xD

Ask me first:
Yeah RIGHT!!! xD LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Z

Ask me first... *laughs so hard he cries* That's funny. xD

Rape = love. ^^

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
Go ahead and use this section to talk about specific characters. Sometimes you may be okay with certain things happening to one character but not another, so this is the place to get specific whereas the previous section was a more general overview.

Got nothin’ to go here quite yet I guess...lulz

Oh, wait...I actually kind of intended something bad happen to Jace, but that depends where his story takes him. But rest assured! That poor smiley boy WILL have something bad happen to him. xD
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal