Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Choco's funtastic rules of engagement  (Read 498 times)

Anonymous

Choco's funtastic rules of engagement
« on: May 09, 2008, 07:13:34 pm »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?

Will do:
I’m pretty easy on this one. Unless my character has some sort or magic or psychic powers that could potentially block or dodge an attack or whatever, go ahead and say you hit em.

Won't do:
Don’t do a whole bunch of stuff and assume my charrie won’t respond. Don’t defy reality and grab parts of them that are un-grab able, like the collar bone. Don’t move my characters, unless it’s your character physically doing it.

Ask me first:
If you want them to be in a specific place or something for something cool to happen, ask, and you may receive.

How far can character injuries go?

Will do:
Cut’s, broken bones, diseases, all cool.

Won't do:
Don’t kill them. I like my charries mostly.

Ask me first:
On death and dismemberment.

How far can torture go?

Will do:
Anything, go for it. As long as it doesn’t go against the ealier injury rules, all’s fair.

What about character death?

Ask me first:
Yes, ask.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?

Ask me first:
Ask, it’s a big step.

What about healing?

Will do:
Feel free to cure anything caused during roleplay.

Won't do:
Don’t cure anything a character started out with.

Ask me first:
If you really want to cure something they started out with.

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?

Will do:
Anything. Totally, if you want to fade to black and revel in the comedic morning after scene, awesome. You want to play out some crazy man on chipmunk sex…well….more power to yah.

Won't do:
The man on chipmunk sex was a joke…eew.

Ask me first:
If you really must do the man on chipmunk sex…

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC

Riker: Let it just be said, Riker knows what he's doing. He knows how to hold a gun. If he had a gun pointed at your head and you, or some magical hand that your character conveniently has total control over despite never having actually used magic before, tried to pluck it away, he will FIRE ON YOU. More than that, he would have a pretty good grip on it too. So DO NOT assume crap like that. Gah.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal