Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Multiple Personality Piloting [mdu]  (Read 1394 times)

Anonymous

Re: Multiple Personality Piloting [mdu]
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2008, 11:32:33 pm »
Victor was up from his seat in a heartbeat as Demya’s vines hurled through the air toward him, his mental shields out and around him, the only sign of him having put them up being the slight movement of his hair as they breezed past him. Her futile sentient weapons struck the outside of them, bouncing away uselessly a mere two or three inches from Victor’s flesh. Having been a pilot as long as he had, did she really expect to be able to get one up on him? How foolish was she? If he’d known she was so eager to get her throat torn out, he gladly would have obliged long before she’d entered the candidate program.

Victor’s skin paled, taking on an icy blue undertone, his eyes rapidly changing from their brilliant shade of green to a near-white shade of neon. His fists clenched at his sides, making his knuckles pale as he fixed a vicious glare on her that seemed to come all too naturally to his face, his features taking on an altogether unfamiliar appearance, as his spine straightened, rigid and stoic.

Her memories affected him none. He’d seen far worse in the centuries he’d been alive, and for her to assume that her emotional view of the world would be anything to harm him with was, well… Slightly pitiful. The atrocities he’d witnessed would probably be enough to rend her mind from the inside out and leave her scarred and babbling in the corner. But, Victor didn’t feel all that much like sharing at the moment.

Before the vines could even retreat from around him Victor was face to face with Demya, his breath cold on her lips, his hand clench firmly around her throat beneath the bones of her jaw and he had slammed her against the wall behind them hard enough to crack any mortal’s skull. Luckily for Demya, she wasn’t. His fingers pressed into her skin, penetratingly cold, and the freezing temperatures began to travel visibly from his hand into the skin it touched. As Victor pressed harder against her throat, he lifted Demya from the ground, just enough, using his knee to pin her legs to the wall.

She just couldn’t figure it out. If she wanted to attack her pilot, well then, she had more than a few lessons to learn. How stupid was she to assume that she could call being old a useful trait in working your way to pilot? Age meant nothing, but intelligence sure as hell did, and in that area she was severely lacking.

“Oh, I know you’ll obey. Because, Sweetie, if you don’t, I’ll snap those pretty little wings off and cut out your tongue so I can feed it to the worms,” He smiled. “I’m sure they’d like a taste of their own tormentor, right?”

He breathed into her ear as he spoke, his words cold to the touch. His one hand remained fastened around her throat, cold and frigid, the other light on her shoulder and tender warm as he let it trail down her arm and back up along her side, coming to rest beneath her breast. Gently, lightly, he felt his way around her form, letting his one hand explore as the other stole the breath from her lips.

Victor’s grip hardened as he spoke, the feathers on her tanned skin growing rigid as they frosted over, and he watched as the moist surface of her eyes began to freeze over with that same frost crawling over the rest of her.

“Take a good look at this beautiful face,” he grinned. “It’s the last thing you’ll be seeing for a long time.”

With that Victor forced the ice through her eyes, blotting out their surface with a pristine shade of white, although to her it would be nothing but darkness. He could hear them crackling as they hardened, stilled and settled into their icy sockets. And, oh what sweet pleasure he took from that. He almost thought for a moment this sadistic rapture could be better than sex, but… He was half incubus.

He slowly let her slide back to the floor, removing his hand from her throat where the form of his fingers had marred the skin with frostbite, imprinted in a perfect silhouette. Returning to his seat at the bench he finished off his plate of gruel.

”I told you that you should’ve figured out your place, Candidate. Too bad you didn’t learn fast enough.”
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Multiple Personality Piloting [mdu]
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2008, 01:59:53 am »
Demya cocked her head as she watched him start to glow. Curious, he was not just a normal pilot either. It was a shame he was such a control freak. Come to think of it, he didn’t look exactly human either. She ran through all the creatures she had come across but couldn’t quite put her finger on what he was. Was he some sort of deathbringer or fallen angel? Probably not, though he was cute enough.

She put up her own shield, this one of vines. This was going to get really ugly really, really fast. Boy was she going to be in trouble for this but she wasn’t going to just let him push her around. If there was a more peaceful solution that didn’t involve her backing down, she couldn’t see one.

‘Hey, you’re quick.’

Ouchy ouchy ouchy! she thought as she felt her head crack at the back. Her wings didn’t feel too good either and her tail was not meant to be bent down to the floor. Oh well, it would heal eventually, she would have to go to hospital though. That was going to be so embarrassing but the thought of spending a few decades with a bald patch was worse.

Demya was surprised that he was able to lift her up to the wall at all, especially considering she was taller than him. He wasn’t as weedly as he looked. He was a bit disappointing though, even if he could get away from her vines she still had her talons. She raised them up in front of her and hooked one into the outside of his thigh. The other went a little higher and hooked into his belt.

Demya turned her head to look at him and grinned. He was not going to get away with this. Just to annoy him she brought her lips to his and kissed him on the lips. It was nothing more than a peck but it was well worth it.

‘If you put it that way, honey, maybe I’ll just not bother with you at all. You’re so much less cute when you get all cranky and I don’t like being bossed around,’ Demya said. Blood was getting down her face so she used her mechanical arm – the one that Victor hadn’t dislocated – to wipe her face. ‘Thank you for calling my wings pretty but I don’t think we’d ever suit eachother.’

While they had been talking, Demya had been testing ways to get around his barrier. He was the better psychic but she had the advantage of her vines. They were just too strong when she applied herself enough. She pushed large and small ones through anywhere and slithered others up between their bodies. His hand around her neck was too tight to prize off so she wrapped the entire arm in poisonous thorned vines. Their little points grew deep into his arm and burst. The sap from inside them oozed into his body and made his arm appear green.

‘I can take it out if you want, but you’ll have to be nice. N’kay?’ she said with a bright smile. She sighed and gave him a pouting look. ‘I really do want to like you but you’re making it very hard. I’d take my offer if I were you; you really seem to need a friend.’

She really hoped he agreed to let her take the poison out. She didn’t like the colour his arm was turning. It was turning too fast too. It should have been a faint blush but she had overdone it and it was more of a snotty grey colour. It was kinda like the uniforms really, only much more green. If he wasn’t going to let her go though, he deserved what he got. Unless the ATC had some archaic tomb of ancient plants, she doubted anyone would know what was happening. Somehow, killing or mutating a pilot did not seem like the safest idea.

Demya gave him a disapproving look; he really did have problems with girls. ‘Are you lonely or something?’ she asked, ‘Not that there’s anything wrong with being a freak but you’re going from sulky to insane pretty quickly.’

Demya shivered as the ice moved across her skin and up to her wings. She flicked the edges of them to try and get a little more comfortable. If he was trying to break her spirit, he was doing a really poor job of it. Instead of looking at his face in a nice and obedient way, she gave him another pout then laughed in a hoarse and strangled way.

‘Next time we dance, I’ll have to take the lead. I know some very nice dance moves that I’m sure you’d appreciate.’ It wasn’t going to help her situation much but in some small way, she was still one-upping him. She gave him a wink before she lost her eyesight.

Okay, falling to the floor is as much fun as it was last time it happened. At least it doesn’t hurt as much as falling from the sky, Demya thought. She used her sore arm to feel around her body. Her neck was stinging and swollen where he had clenched it and the back of her skull was really stingy. She felt around her skull a bit more and bit her lip. How was she going to explain this and not look like a turkey? Not to mention how bedraggled her feathers must look.

I bet he wasn’t even trying. He was just trying to get all scary and show off to try and get me all embarrassed, she thought as she made vines wind around her head. They ran down her neck and covered up the stinging places. Now she wouldn’t look that bad, the clothes would have to go though, they would be covered in blood by now. She began unbuttoning her shirt.

‘I already know my place Vicky. To you I’m a volunteer candidate in Adela, I mean Aedolis. To me, I’m one of two harpies in existence. Maybe one now, actually,’ Demya frowned, it would have been a pity if Vyne were sulking somewhere, ‘but that’s not the point. I’m here because I want to be here and you should respect that; most of the others here don’t have a patriotic bone in their body. Now are you going to help me or are you going to sit there eating stuff that looks worse than troll droppings?’

She got to her feet and started straightening her feathers. She would need to spend hours preening them when she got out of hospital but for now, making them look tidy would have to do.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal