Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: I've been putting this off XD  (Read 881 times)

Offline Nix

I've been putting this off XD
« on: November 22, 2016, 07:30:56 pm »
TRIGGER WARNING: mentions of depression and anxiety... Don't know if this is necessary just thought I'd give you a heads up.

So. I guess i should post here since my attendance had and will be... Spotty.

I'm not really going anywhere, I'm just falling back into my mess of winter madness / anxiety / depression and can't promise I will be around everyday.

I know this SOUNDS concerning but I'll be ok I promise! I have issues with depression and anxiety all the time but it takes on different forms at different times and I generally am a shut down or anxious mess during the holiday season...

It does not help that I am legitimately TRIGGERED by a specific Christmas song and to the point that I have to worry about it coming on in stores when shopping because I will have a full blown panic attack and that is not fun or pretty XD

I've already been terrified of turning on the radio in my car cause it already came on and its not even thanksgiving XD

I'm sorry about ranting, I honestly hope you guys didn't read all that XD Ughhh last year wasn't so bad cause I was recovering from surgery the whole holiday season XD

Anyway I will be around here and there but yeah sorry guys. Pm if you need me for something, I will try to keep up with those as best I can!

<3 Nix

ARAD V1.0

Re: I've been putting this off XD
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 03:43:24 pm »
Best of luck, Nix.

We're here for you and rooting for you. I hope everything turn put gooda quickly ^^

Love,
ARAD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal