Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Asking for help [Lilith or open]  (Read 2644 times)

WarhawkZ

Re: Asking for help [Lilith or open]
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2016, 06:44:59 pm »
"Just untrusting." Warhawk said. As he followed Lillith,  he lets the Raider weave in and out of the Constantine's wake. Memories from a happier time played in his mind. 'Can't change the past, can't prevent the war, I can only survive the aftermath.' he mused, sighing. Stomping a thought before it left his lips Warhawk ran a hand through his hair. 'One day at time.' he added, rolled his shoulders. "And I find you very pretty."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2016, 03:08:37 pm »
"Not even," she answered. "If I was untrusting, I wouldn't be here," she answered with a soft sigh, idly steering the Constantine through the ocassional debris. "What?" She asked through the radio, frowning. "Have we met before?"

WarhawkZ

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2016, 07:15:22 pm »
"You told me to buck up in Synesthesia a while back. Also said I knew how to kill a mood." Warhawk replied, maneuvering around debris. Falling back into silence he barrel rolled over more debris. He glanced over at a screen and thought, 'Don't rush it.' Shaking his head Warhawk brought his Raider along side the Constantine.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2016, 10:14:37 am »
She arched an eyebrow at the feed, before shrugging and rolling her shoulders. "Gotta be more specific, what'cha look like?" She inquired with a soft hum.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 10:15:06 am by ARAD V1.0 »

WarhawkZ

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2016, 01:57:58 am »
Instead of describing himself, which brought up way to many bad memories, Warhawk sent a picture. "Also shot down my offer to dance." he added, diving to avoid a fast moving asteroid. Unconsciously bringing up video of a family trip, Warhawk felt tears well up in his eyes. As it played through the speakers, which he didn't think to lower the volume, he glanced at Lillith's image on his screen.  'She wouldn't get it.' Warhawk thought, reversing his Raider's dive into a sweeping climb. 'Am I that lost?' he questioned himself in his mind. Roughly wiping at his face with a hand, he turnt his gaze to the main screen.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2016, 03:34:02 pm »
There was a brief silence. "You're kind cute, have to admit it," she answered, before sighing. "I remember you. Look, I was kinda drunk, so even if I wanted to dance," she chuckled softly. "Besides, I barely know you. Can't rush a girl like that." She snorted, trying to hold back the laughter. "You gotta wo-" she burst out in laughter.

"Sorry, sorry. I couldn't say that without a straight face," she took a deep breath, still flawlessly weaving to the debris. "Get to know me. Let me get to know you," she added with a soft sigh..

WarhawkZ

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2016, 04:03:47 am »
"Getting to know you was the idea when I asked." he said, ducking his Raider under an asteroid. Stopping the video, he banked between two space derelicts. Once reaching a relatively clear stretch of space, Warhawk pushed ahead slightly. Heaving a breath, he checked his inbox. Seeing the message from the tanker he hired to meet him near Aedolis. Warhawk opened it, read it quickly, and sent back a reply. 'Just want a piece of happiness. Even if I may deserve it for anything I've done before coming here.' he thought, seconds before burying it.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2016, 11:52:02 am »
"Fair," she answered with a soft chuckle. "Still, to be honest, you could've just bought me a drink instead," her remark was accompanied by a soft hum, before she chuckled. "Though, offering me to share a pay is also a good start."

WarhawkZ

« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2016, 01:42:39 pm »
"Maybe. More like practicality, many wouldn't want to help without some sort of payment." he says to himself. Hearing a soft beep, he read the text from the tanker pilot and snorted. 'Ok, figured as much. Wasn't excepting to keep most of the pay anyway.' he thought as glanced to Lillith's image. "Anyone ever tell you that your eyes are pretty?"

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2016, 02:03:26 pm »
She slowly started to hum a tune under her breath as she navitaged the Constantine, before frowning at the radio and chuckling softly. "Not not specifically, no," she admitted with a soft smirk.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 02:04:10 pm by ARAD V1.0 »

WarhawkZ

« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2016, 01:09:55 pm »
"Well I do. They were the first thing I noticed." he said as checked the nav. 'Don't complain about my past.' he reminds himself, as Lillith's words from Syn replayed in his mind. After a few more silence filled hours Warhawk rolled his shoulders and saw Aedolis' planetary security barrier appear on his nav screen. "Fuel stop here I come." he said softly. "Welcome Aedolis Warhawk, hope you trip here was pleasant." Snorting at the cheery tone from the tanker's female communication officer, he slowed and banked to match the tanker's course and speed. "If you need fuel Lillith, I arranged for the tanker to off load some." Warhawk said while maneuvering his Raider under the telescoping refueling boom.

Not more than minute to hook up, he watched his fuel tanks, which were just under a quarter full, starting replenishing rapidly. 'What will I do after this run?' he wondered, rubbing his face.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2016, 04:24:46 pm »
Lillith couldn't do much but chuckle at his answer. "Normally, it's the white hair," she answered. Or the tits, she thought to herself with a soft click of her tongue. Though, those men were mostly drunk.

"We have reached Aedolis," her AI chimed several moments later. "Well. Here we are," she murmured, before shaking her head. "I'm fine, still got enough to last to Aedolis."

WarhawkZ

« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2016, 05:46:11 am »
Once his tanks were topped off, Warhawk resets the nav point to Edanith. "Thank you for your business!" Cutting the connection before that voice made him consider attacking the tanker to wipe that cheery voice away. He angled his Raider towards Edanith and pushes the throttle to just under full speed.  Finding the stretch relatively clear, Warhawk used it to schedule a stay in drydocks for his ship. "Once on Edanith, I'm going to be stuck there till the work is done."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2016, 09:45:34 am »
"Fair," she answered easily. "I'll get my stuff unloaded, get paid, get drunk and leave the morning after." She took a deep breath, rolling her shoulders.

WarhawkZ

« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2016, 03:16:35 am »
Warhawk opened his mouth to speak, but then he stopped himself. 'She wouldn't consider doing that idiot. She doesn't know you and you know yourself well enough to realize where that line of thinking will end.' Taking what that inner voice said in to consideration, he stared at Lillith's image, unconsciously seeing traces of his mother's features i her face. 'Woo her.' he thought. "Guess it would stupid to think I could get you stay in the morning if I offered to take you out for a drink and a fancy breakfast." Halftway excepting to shotdown Warhawk allowed his Raider to weave in and out of oncoming debris.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal