Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Emma's Guidelines.  (Read 619 times)

Anonymous

Emma's Guidelines.
« on: May 05, 2008, 12:55:03 am »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
[For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?]

Will do: Almost anything. Including rape, stealing, abuse, violence etc

Won't do: So far, I think of nothing. If you choose to write graphic violence/sex with my character, I will strangle you and feed your remains to your own character.

Ask me first: Death! Please!

How far can character injuries go?
[How much can another character injure yours? For instance, are you okay with someone stabbing your character before your character can react ("He lunged at him and stabbed him in the shoulder."), or do you prefer to be able to react first ("He slashed the knife at him.")? Should injuries be superficial (flesh wounds), or do you mind more debilitating injuries (like, say, broken bones or lost limbs)?]

Will do: Most wounds, including burns, stabbings, stranglings (ask before killing!), severing of limbs, partial drowning/burning.

Won't do:

Ask me first: Beheadings, drowning, other forms of fatal attacks.

How far can torture go?
[Even if the character being tortured is helpless, the player is not. So what are your limits in regards to it? How far can it go? Cutting? Whipping? Shocking? Restraints? Psychological games? Sexual torture? Etc.]

Will do: Aaaaaaaanything. Including what is listed ^_^

Won't do: Anything graphic! It can be described enough so that I know what's happening, but if it gets into detail see above for what will happen to you.

Ask me first: Death. Impregnation (torture for some women!).

What about character death?
[Do you mind killing off characters? Or should players always ask permission before attempting it?]

Will do: How do you have what you will or won't do in death? You either die...or you don't. I guess this means you can bring my character right to the brink of death without my permission. Including, if you are so inclined and your character is close enough, feeling mine go limp/feeling the breath/life leave them - so long as I can bring them back.

Won't do: Graphic etc bla bla.

Ask me first: Actual killing, please.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
[Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?]

Will do: Non-werewolf/vampire transformations.

Won't do:

Ask me first: Vampire/werewolf transformations. I'll only accept them if your character is not a typical w/v (IE Rhi's fruit vampire on SotE).

What about healing?
For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.]

Will do: If my character has wanted to be healed and I have wanted them to, anything.

Won't do: Any healing without my permission.

Ask me first: Anything. Including bringing back to life.

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?
[Do you prefer to fade to black or play it out? What about abuse/rape? Innuendo? What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with?]

Will do: Innuendo (oh, bring it on! The slyer the better.) Fade to black once breasts/arse/crotch are touched or clothes are removed. Abuse/rape is fine without permission, as long as fade-to-black happens once you've established what is going to happen.

Won't do: I won't play out sex of any sort.

Ask me first: If clothes are going to be removed without description or for a non-sexual reason (say they're going skinny dipping and it turns to sex later), or if there is a particular detail you'd like to point out.

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
Go ahead and use this section to talk about specific characters. Sometimes you may be okay with certain things happening to one character but not another, so this is the place to get specific whereas the previous section was a more general overview.

Svindri = I'm okay with pretty much everything (as long as it's on my 'ok' lists up there). I don't want anyone thinking they can control her muscles (if they have power like that) without asking me first. No poisoning her without permission, because when I made her I imagined her to be impervious to anything. You can affect her hearing - if you understand what it's like. Otherwise, ask me for permission.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal