Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Draco's Limits.... Sorta.  (Read 630 times)

Anonymous

Draco's Limits.... Sorta.
« on: May 04, 2008, 02:20:32 am »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?

Will do: You can say you throw punches/anything at my character, as long as they get a chance to dodge, I ultimately chose if they get hit or not.

Won't do:  Have six things happen to my character so they don't get a chance to react. And kidnapping with no chance of getting away. It will never come up but, its good to know.

How far can character injuries go?

Will do: Broken limbs, cuts, nothing life threatening.

Won't do: Nothin'!

Ask me first:  Ask me first if it involves eye poking out or cutting off limbs and ruining something important.

How far can torture go?

Will do: Simple little things cutting.

Won't do: Um.. No dragons please. o_O

Ask me first: Anything else besides the cutting! You don't have to give me all the details just be vague.

What about character death?

Ask me first: <----- That one.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?

Ask me first: <---- That one, too.

What about healing?

Ask me first: <----- 83

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?

Will do: If it's tasteful I'll play it out, if its just random smexing... No. o_O

Won't do: *snorfle* Dragons?

Ask me first: Anything else!

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
Go ahead and use this section to talk about specific characters. Sometimes you may be okay with certain things happening to one character but not another, so this is the place to get specific whereas the previous section was a more general overview.

Phenyo ---- As a candidate. Freaking surprise me. But could you keep her limbs intact? Pretty please?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal