Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Pirates... It Had To Be Pirates [ARAD][M][TW]  (Read 2348 times)

Offline Nix

Pirates... It Had To Be Pirates [ARAD][M][TW]
« on: September 11, 2016, 09:32:44 pm »
[Trigger Warning: dub / non con, gore, and Rainier]

Kyssimri had been so proud of himself for once too. He had managed to sneak on to a legitimate cargo ship for the first time in a long time and from the sounds of the crew's chatter they were going to a small space station and then Libra. LIBRA. He was finally going to get there! He wondered if he would really be safe there at last. He had heard about their hatred for pirates and been trying to reach it in hopes of seeking asylum for some time- but it wasn't as if he could just book passage there or get his own ship and go.

Maybe he could have asked Maygen for help... But after taking off without a word to the older man he couldn't just go back and ask the Canceran to send him to Libra. Gen would just go back to keeping him hidden and trying to protect him and Kyssimri wasn't even sure he wanted Gen's help now that he knew...

No. It didn't matter. Legitimate cargo ship. Libra. He did it. He was on his way there. Everything was good.

But did things ever go that smoothly?

The emergency sirens on board the ship woke him up from within his hiding spot inside a crate of mostly blue and yellow fabrics that he had expertly packed himself in to. Through the small slots in the sides he could see the crew rushing around- and then he felt the ship shake from the docking clamps.

The cargo ship was being boarded.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 04:30:05 pm by Nix »

ARAD V1.0

Re: Pirates... It Had To Be Pirates [ARAD][M]
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 09:57:45 am »
Rainier smirked underneath the mask. "Alright folks!" He started in the boarding pod. "We're takin' the bridge, killin' everyone in our way and taking the ship." He snorted with a soft smirk. "Captain, this is a Libran cruiser, their military is strong," he stated. "Knights and such."

Rainier bellowed a laughter. "Then we'll skullfuck 'em!" He stood up as the pod slammed into the hull of the cargo cruiser. "Y'know what, we'll skullfuck everyone!" He called out as he charged out of the pod first, pulling up the large assault cannon and making sure the squad met to intercept them was shredded to pieces because of the explosive ammo.

His boarding party followed him closely, before a loud shot resounded, a bullet piercing through Rainier's facemask, causing the large stature to topple backwards.

On the other side of the room was Junfa, chambering a new round in her sniper rifle. The knight was tasked with security of this cargo ship. So taking out their commanding officer was a good choice. Though the small squad immediately answered with covering fire, not concerned over the loss of their Captain.

The slender knight immediately rolled behind cover, snorting slowly as she pushed herself up momentarily and dispatched another pirate.

"Holy shit! That's a fifty caliber round!" Rainier called out as he pushed himself to his feet again. A crinkled bullet dropping down from the face mask. "But you see, little bitch tits! I got fuckin' explosive shells! Your fifty caliber is as small as Jacen's dick compared these!" The pirate called out as another volley of fire rained down and destroyed the cover Jun was behind.

But the Knight was nowhere near, the instant Rainier had gotten up, she decided her death would not be here. She had already jumped in her mech and disembarked, calling for the rest of the crew to do so aswell. Most of their forces were already overwhelmed during such short short time.

And the pirates made their way to the bridge, led by Rainier. Several minutes later, several pirates went through the entire ship with lifescanner, no doubt finding Kyssimri. With brandished rifles, they opened the crate and pulled him out, leading him to their captain.

Offline Nix

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 12:13:30 pm »
Kyssimri had closed his eyes tight and tried to will himself to disappear, prayed to the light for the first time in ages that he not return to it today and found himself repeating his older brother's favorite prayer as a stray bullet sliced through the crate and grazed his thigh.

Shassshanm!!!

That hurt but his bit one of the bolts of fabric to keep from crying out. He missed most of what was happening but he heard who he assumed was the leader make a comment about bullets and it seemed like it was over in an instant that lasted forever, but the fighting did stop. His years and blood were staining the fabric but he just stayed silent and listened for foot steps, prayed they wouldn't find him. Kill him. Or worse.

He didn't want to end up in TRIM, he didn't want to end up with Darvish. He didn't want to end up at the mercy of another bastard pirate crew. He wasn't even sure this wasn't Darvish's crew.

It didn't take long for them to find him and pull him from the crate. His pulse was so rapid and his vitals were almost too alive, no Dimuroite had a chance of hiding from a life scanner.

"Hello boys." He said trying to smile sweetly at the pirates as they pulled him from the crate. Fuck. The blue skinned human couldn't really do much but struggle as he was dragged off to their captain. His long golden blonde hair was flowing freely for once and he was actually wearing a loose white sleeveless shirt and very tight pants that were only about a shade darker than his actual skin. "Come on now... Please.. I'm not Libran, I don't even want any trouble, just have the ship ok? Just let me go-"

And there he was, the one Kyssimri could only assume was was the captain and thank every glowing ember in the galaxy 0- it was not Darvish.

Maybe by some miracle this pirate would not know his value as a test subject, but would hopefully find the pretty young looking thing valuable enough not to kill.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 04:05:14 pm »
"Oi. Wassat?" Rainier inquired as he turned around, shouldering the large blade as he threw aside a head, one of the eyes nothing but a bloody hole. "We found 'im in a crate. A fugitive, me'thinks, boss."

Rainier snorted audibly, pulling the mask off. "Ai'ght," he walked over to inspect Kyssimri. "Few scars, I reckon he'd fetch us a proper price." He let out a soft chuckle. "Though he kinda looks feminine, don't he? Lessee here." The pirate captain smirked as he circled around Kyssimri. "I'd hit it."

Offline Nix

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2016, 09:02:57 pm »
"Only 'scar' I have is from the bullet that just grazed my thigh." He muttered. Even that would probably heal without a scratch. If this guy was concerned with scars he probably didn't know enough to sell him to TRIM. Good. He could handle attempted sales of other kinds. Kyssimri was used to escaping perverts. And pirates too. It was just a matter of figuring out what buttons to push in what order.

Get out of trouble, get out alive-

Shassshanm shasshanm shasshanm!!! Was this guy really doing what he- no. Kyssimri looked away as his face seemed to go a paler shade of blue at the sight of the head. And the hole... Don't look at it. Don't think about it.

Kyssimri tensed up as the captain circled him. Maybe he was wrong to assume any other pirate in the galaxy was better than Zebel. Clearly there were others just as bad. By now Kyssimri would normally be trying to figure out the best sort of flirting for saving his skin but he couldn't. He couldn't even look at this man. He was actually too horrified to move.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 09:36:54 pm by Nix »

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2016, 03:40:17 pm »
Rainier arched an eyebrow as he heard the backtalk he recieved, grinning slowly. "He's got a mouth on him, doesn't he?" Rainier asked witha grin, still circling the would be slave. His grip loosely readjusted on Masamune's hilt, the blade covered in blood still. He snorted softly, a brief silence descending on the brig.

"Aw fuck," Rainier started up again, letting out a soft chuckle. But it sounded so menacing. And Kyssimri would figure out that there were people worse than this Zebel. "Scared of my improvised fuckhole?" Rainier asked as he got a steel grip on the back of his prisoner's head, forcing him to look at it. "It's good. Just gets my dick stained with brains."

Offline Nix

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2016, 07:49:18 pm »
Kyssimri didn't want to look but that grip on his head was unyielding. At least they are dead. They can't feel that...

Kyssimri felt like he was going to throw up for only the second time in his whole life. He tried to turn away just enough to avert his eyes. This man was sick. What was he supposed to say to that? What could anyone say to that? Pirates... They weren't even real people were they?

He swallowed hard, pushing down the bile he found rising in his throat. "Its... Creative. You do seem to be in need of affection, huh?" Shassshanm did he hope that this was the right way to answer, the right thing to say. He knew very well that sex was rarely about affection. For bastards like this it was about power more than even base pleasure.

Kyssimri couldn't look at the head, couldn't think about the sword. He had to work his way out of this. Or pray that he would be dead before they did that to him too.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2016, 04:05:03 am »
Rainier smirked as he released the grip on the Dimuroite's head, instead opting to pull his bloody gauntlet through Kyssimri's hair. "Oh, yes. Yes I am," he answered with the same shit-eating smirk.

"I ain't normally into men, but if yer offerin'," he started again, making a lazy gesture at one of his crew members. "I'd ask Jensin to clean my dick, but he flipped me off." He frowned and turned to the crew member in question. "Oi, Jensin. You flipped me off?!" He spoke up, angering slightly.

The crew member shook his head. "No Captain, I just refused to," Rainier nodded and turned back to Kyssimri. "He refused to," he explained with a nod, folding his arms.

Offline Nix

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2016, 11:08:53 am »
Kyssimri wanted to pull away from the other as he was let go but resisted the urge and stood still as the captain ran his bloody gauntlet through his long yellow hair. It felt disgusting. He could barely focus on what the pirate was saying. He had to. He had to focus. He had to get through this.

The other crew member talking back actually gave him some insight. The fact that Jensin could refuse something like that without backlash was both a good sign and scary.

This crew probably liked their captain, at least in some level. That would make things somewhat harder, but also it meant that they were at least a bit relaxed with their captain.

He was making mental notes when he realized he had not answered the captain. He turned to look at the other man. Had he really even looked at the captain before? It wasn't helping. "Well since Jensin refused I suppose I could help. Besides, I am a lot more feminine than him."
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 04:04:29 pm by Nix »

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2016, 03:12:50 pm »
Dark red eyes looked down at Kyssimri as he offered to help him. Rainier only snorted, as he pushed the blade back into its sheath on his back. "Then get on your knees," he stated with a bored huff, glancing over his shoulder. "Those of you who can't stand the sight, go and.. Like do something around the ship. We're joining up with the fleet soon."

He glanced back down at Kyssimri, waiting for his next move.

Offline Nix

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2016, 07:16:54 am »
He's just another scumbag pirate. No different than any others. Its ok. You can do this.

Kyssimri told himself over and over as he knelt in front of the captain, keeping his own clothing on for the moment since the pirate didn't like guys. He tried to stay calm. Relax, but he was consumed with nerves as he reached for the other's hips, unsure what to do with so much armor in the way.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2016, 11:20:50 am »
"Disengage MaLocks," with a soft hiss, the armour seemed click open in various places. The torso split in two and opened to either side from the front. The legplating disengaged and lowered itself into the boots, along with the codpiece, which was split in three, two for the legs, one part of the armouring on the torso. "Yep, there we go," Rainier started as he put one hand on Kyssimri's head, grabbing a handful of his hair. "Small tip ya might've heard before. Don't bite down. In case, you'll just have to swallow more because regeneration," he snorted softly. "I don't mind a bit of shark teeth, but if there's blood there.. Well, I'm gonna start makin' my own holes."

He smirked broadly, before pushing Kyssimri's head closer to his own crotch, the only thing in the way still was a navy jeans and boxers. "Comprende?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2016, 07:43:41 am »
Kyssimri watched as the armor began moving to different spots. That was probably very convenient for when the guy had to take a kiss. Or fuck a skull. Or get a blowjob in front of his crew. Kyssimri didn't actually look around to see if anyone stayed. He honestly didn't want to know. It wasn't as if it would be his first time with an audience, he just wasn't exactly crazy about the idea.

He huffed a bit as he was shoved closer to the guy's crotch. He hated when they felt that shit was necessary. There was nothing more jarring when you were trying to get to work than being shoved into a guys crotch. He was already down here, it was going to happen, he wasn't stupid enough to try and get out of it. It would be much easier if they just let him do his thing.

"Don't worry, I know how to suck a dick." He made a small note of the regeneration comment and nuzzled Rainier's crotch with his cheek since his face was already there.

His hands made short work of opening Rainier's pants and pulling down his boxers just enough to free the pirate's cock.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2016, 12:02:24 pm »
"Oh, experienced?" Rainier asked with a toothy grin. "Sounds good to me," he whispered, leaning back into the armour, which became a chair in which he could easily recline ever so slightly. He threw his hands up and rested them behind his neck.

Rainier wasn't the most well hung pirate around, his cock wasn't one of gargantuan proportions, but at the same time, he was larger than your average other human. But besides all that, the man was horribly scarred. His entire body littered by scorches, tears, rips, sewing marks and all that. And, as a matter of fact, his member was covered in quite an amount of blood and bits of gore.

Offline Nix

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2016, 06:03:59 pm »
He had seen some gross shit before but this was in a league of its own. Between the scars, burned flesh, stitches... It was disgusting. But that was nothing compared to the stuff on Rainier's dick. He was honestly about to throw up from the sight and smell.

Fortunately enough for the pretty blue boy he was hit in the back of the head with something squishy and wet. A towel. It was a wet towel.

Bazooka stood in the doorway looking at both the blue kid and his boss. "Jensin wouldn't clean your dick so I got you a towel. Where'd you get the blue kid?"
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 06:04:20 pm by Nix »

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2016, 10:22:10 am »
"Oi! BAZOOKA! YOU JUST INTERRUPTED A MAGICAL MOMENT OF PURE LOVE!" Rainier called out. "Well, love I hold for myself that is," he added with a grin, before glancing down at the stowaway. "Well, get to work you, I was expectin' head but you can clean it first," he glanced back at Bazooka. "Found this guy in a crate. Normally, we'd purge the fuck outta him, as regulated. But I'm guessing he fetches a good price with some.. Ehh.  Human merchants, if you catch my drift, Bazooka dearest."

Offline Nix

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2016, 10:50:32 am »
There was no responding to the love not. Perhaps other crew members would find it amusing and objectively speaking he could understand why, Bazooka just wasn't amused. He wasn't really any emotion. Ever. He just stood there giving the captain a dead pan look as the other kept talking.

Kyssimri has never been so happy to get hit in the back of the head with something. He glanced at the newcomer briefly before taking the towel and wiping the- uhhh don't think about it. He cleaned off Rainier's putrid dick as the other discussed selling him.

Bazooka didn't leave. He just stood there not really paying any mind to the situation at hand. "Yeah. They sell the blue ones to TRIM. I seen it." Bazooka didn't seem to care about nonchalantly mentioning the place that has been worse than hell to him. He remembered the physical pain but the fear and the grief and all the emotions that went with it were like abstract concepts he could not grasp. It was all in the past anyway.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2016, 04:13:03 pm »
"Don't be afraid to dig in there," Rainier crooned, before turning his attention to his right hand man. "Do they? Well, that's an idea, how much they pay, y'reckon?" Rainier seemed unphased by mentioning the organisation, rather, the lab he grew up in as a child, being tormented from his sixth. Cruel experiments to see what his healing factor could take.

And the tests were concluded after several years. He could ecen regenerate when burned to ashes, or decapitated. Ofcourse, at TRIM, everything was tested, because a theory didn't survive long there. They wanted stonecold, visible results.

"Perhaps.. Since I hate them TRIM bastards still, we can sell him, get the creds and strap a good amount of explosives to the pod. I'd be sleeping soundly over knowing I blew up at least one staff member."

Offline Nix

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2016, 05:02:15 pm »
Kyssimri froze when the other mentioned TRIM. Shassshanm. His eyes went wide and he stopped cleaning.

Bazooka shrugged. "No idea. Just know there's that large slaver ship that sells em to TRIM."

Strap explosives... That would be better than actually dying at the hands of TRIM scientists but... That ship could only be The Vermilion Grief. Darvish's ship. No. Kyssimri pulled himself together, finished cleaning off Rainier's dick as best he could with the towel and then dropping it. He had to focus, he had to do what he could to stop that from happening. Kyssimri kissed the tip of Rainier's cock before running the tip of his tongue along the underside of the head. "Can we stop talking about selling or killing me? It's not exactly setting the mood for me."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2016, 03:48:31 am »
"This day keeps on getting better. A new ship, a blowjob, payday, another free ship for the taking and me able to middlefinger TRIM's butthole. Fist follows the finger, naturally," a bellowing laughter followed. "Alright. Set course for headquarters, we're regrouping there, getting the fleet ready to buttfuck TRIM without buying it dinner. We're goin' in dry." Rainier glanced over his shoulder. "Go, you fuckin' bellends!" He called out. The remaining crew reacted with various different ways of complying his orders, a simple aye or an enthusiastic 'yes sir'.

He glanced back down at Kyssimri as his member reacted to the ministrations, being flacid at first, his cock was now in a semi erect state. "If you can talk, you can suck, so shut the fuck up unless you want me to stab and fuck you in the fucking pancreas," he answered with a soft snarl.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal