Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Royally F*cked.  (Read 3730 times)

Anonymous

Yay to you! XP
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2008, 05:32:42 pm »
The last thing Phenyo ever wanted to do would have sex with Dyerlich. Yuck.

Too tall, too white and too gangly for her tastes. Of course, her trying to pretend to sleep failed and she kicked out at him at the foot of her bed when he finally spoke. A little surprised at him being there, in her room, on her bed but she had been expecting something of the sort so the shock passed quickly. Of course the shame lingered. Good gods. He got to watch that. A hand went to the bridge of her nose and she sat up, letting the blanket fall to her waist.

Her arms crossed over her semi-bare chest and she glared at him. Green eyes have closed and lips puffy and red from sleeping.The only thing Phenyos mind could really do was watch and listen, and mumble. Even her brain mumbled. Was it morning already? That was all the sleep she would get for another day...? The gauze around her neck was itchy, and the wrapping around her middle was just as annoying, sleeping on it didn't agree and it seemed a little tighter. Of course him asking her about the sex thing made her eyes snap to his and she snarled.

"No. And I wouldn't have anyway. Maybe that was all about that mind rape thing you mentioned.. " Phenyo looked off to the side and sighed heavily, "Without the rape." A subtle shudder passed through her body and she sighed and shuffled off the bed, standing in her gauze and underwear, she put the uniform on stiffly, grunting when she tried to hop her pants up around her waist. "Ugh. Hopping doesn't like me." Quietly she sat down on the bed, the pants up around her waist, still undone and leaned forward slightly, breathing deeply.

Yeuch. Why did she feel sick? Maybe from the lovely impact of yesterday, she could blame it on the dream she had, but dreams wouldn't make her sick. Even if it was seeing more of Dyerlich than she would have liked. Turning rather green, Phenyo swallowed and took a deep breath, and was up and over to the little trashcan faster than anyone with a broken and bruised had any right to be. Kneeling over it, she vomited, spit and bile only, no food -- Her body had already used her lunch as as fuel as well as the water from last night.

Once she was done dry  heaving into the little trashcan, she groaned and laid down against the cold floor. Spread eagle, her top half bare except for a bra and the gauze wrapped around her middle and neck. The cold tile on the floor felt good against her aching limbs and heated flesh. After a few moments of laying on the ground, she got up, slowly, stiffly, and walked over to the ugly gray uniform shirt. No sign of the illness on her face or in her limbs. A quick little display of how her body hated her, and she was fine.

"Sorry. If you show me where to go I'll clean it up." Her voice was quiet as she made an attempted to put the uniform without lifting her arms up over her head. That would hurt her ribs as much as her back. Buttoning up the uniform shirt, she rubbed at the gauze and winced, remembering how it was stuck to the wound. "Are you going to pull this one off today?" Get more blood on the uniform. Maybe by the end of the three years it would be pretty and a brownish red from all the blood she'd spill.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Yay to Dyerlich!
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2008, 10:12:07 pm »
Well her thoughts would be a bit of a slap in the face for most people. Even Dyerlich had feelings, and those hers were negative, they were a little more...directed to him after all. She was pretty committed to the idea of not having sex with them. Too gangly and white? It wasn't his fault. She was...so pink and red blood filled after all. Not to mention she was...purple haired and had the strange tattoos. Though, he did like the tattoos, and the purple hair but still.

"I've seen you naked...actually twice now I guess...and you're wearing only a bra. You don't have to cover yourself. I promise I'll keep my hands from your naughty bits." Everywhere else on her body was fair game however. Dyerlich gave a small grin as he stayed where he was, rather enjoying this whole thing actually. She had a sex dream about him! Of all the things for her to do...she just had a sex dream about him.

Ahahahah.

"Yeah, you seemed rather like you enjoyed it, or your...dream self did anyway." He gave a laugh as he sat down on the edge of the bed, putting one leg up on it to rest his arms as he watched her hop around as best she could. "Well you have cracked ribs after all." Dyerlich pointed out with a small shrug of his shoulders.

Dyerlich raised an eyebrow as he watched her suddenly look rather...well...sic k. He wondered what was about to happen but that was until she suddenly went to the trash can and began to vomit. Well. Not so much vomit. Expelling some spit and bile. It looked kind of nasty actually. Not kind of. It was...yech.

Well at least...she looked fine afterwards.

He did seem to be enjoying the fact she was just walking around in almost nothing. Hey, who could blame him after all? Half naked woman walking around. Granted she was puking of course but...she was still half naked. That was just the icing on the cake for him. However, she would see that he didn't seem very interested in the fact she was close to being in the buff, he had a bored expression on what she could see of him.

"Bathroom is right there. That door." Dyerlich stood up and strode quickly to it, hitting a small button beside the door as it swung open. There was a complete shower/bath inside, with toiler, mirror, and a sink. "I do promise you'll get a new uniform, but if you want that one cleaned you can just deposit it into the chute in here and it'll get cleaned within twenty minutes. You just check the chute again and it should be there and waiting." More of an elevator then, not really a chute but he couldn't really be bothered with specifics. Dirty clothes went in, clean clothes came out, that's all she'd need to know.

"I'll be nice and wait out here for you." Dyerlich went back to the bed to sit on the edge of it, making as little of an imprint as he possibly could. After all, this was her space, and it was supposed to be somewhat private. Unless of course you were a candidate then you really didn't have a choice in privacy. He was just being a good person.

"And as for the neck wound, that'll stay on till tomorrow. You can remove it and you'll be able to show it off in class. I mentioned that part correct? You'll be attending class, and don't try to get another pilot to heal that either, because you're going to wear that name on your neck for three years at least." That was his little rule, always had been. Though, only few had actually kept the name, out of...respect perhaps. "Now hurry up and go get cleaned. Today you and I are just going to be meandering about. Nothing really important to be done yet."

Anonymous

Yay to owwie Ribs!
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2008, 01:47:24 pm »
Having no idea that Dyerlich was reading her like an open book, Phenyo would have been keeping her thoughts in check. Maybe. Though because he had been hearing things that he wasn't meant to, his poor feelings got hurt. Too bad for him. Phenyo looked up over at Dyerlich. She could go to the bathroom? But she just put her uniform on! Dammit. Heaving a sigh, she muttered a quiet 'Thank you' and moved towards the bathroom. It looked modern enough. Pursing her lips she groped at the wall until she hit the right button to close the door. A silent noise but it made her feel better, turning around she hit another button, making sure it was locked. Maybe she could drown herself. Probably feel more comfortable than breathing.

Heaving a sigh Phenyo looked around and got onto her knees to turn the water on for a shower. No drowning for her, that would be the easy way out, and besides... With her luck he'd be able to unlock the door and save her. Ha. Shit luck that was. Once the water was piping hot, she got up slowly and undressed as slow as a snail. After a few minutes all Phenyo was in was her gauze and a very purple chest. A good thing about being so short, she could lay in bathes better than most people.

Laying down in the tub, hissing at the heat of the water, she then gave a content sigh. The pain of the hot water leeching the ache from her sore torso. Her hair sticking to her face, before long she had her eyes closed and she was half-asleep. Though the water also went cold, freezing her sore self.

"Goddammit, I can barely move."

All the relaxation had leeched away any will to move. Maybe if she stayed there long enough Dyerlich would just leave, or come into the locked bathroom door to check on her. Would he be sad if she died?

Not that she could die from being in a cold shower. It ached though. Sighing, Phenyo lifted her hands and wrapped them around her middle. Nope, no good, couldn't move. She hated asking for help.

"Dyerliiiiich. I can't move. That thing you said about my ribs being better was a lie."

A little bit of a yell, something that could be heard through the spray of the shower, and hopefully through the door. And hopefully he would come and help instead of leaving her there to turn into a sponge of water. The fact that she was cold and wet didn't help.

Phenyo was pleased with herself, she hadn't cried once. She'd expected herself to start bawling like a baby once the noise of the shower could wash away any trace of tears, but there were none. Hmm, odd.

Anonymous

Owwie ribs are the best!
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2008, 04:18:23 pm »
Dyerlich really wouldn't be blamed for the fact that she put her outfit on. Really. She should have asked sooner after all about those things instead of jumping the gun. That was really her fault. He didn't know she had wanted to have a shower after all, her thoughts hadn't really said anything about that. At least, not as deep as he probed anyway. He hadn't really gone deep enough in her thoughts. He was still stuck on the part of her mind that was keeping the sex dream fresh. It was still hilarious actually.

Dyerlich just loved how it had happened.

Dyerlich stayed there, smiling to himself as he began to look at his fingernails, turning them to claws and what not to inspect them. Hm hm hm. He liked his claws. They were good.

Nice and sharp.

Dyerlich let his mind close as he just sort of began to sleep. Well. No. He began to meditate to himself. He was just...letting his mind be protected while he travelled inside of it. He was bored. She was still in the shower. He didn't want to disturb her right now. He had to be...mostly nice.

That was of course, something suddenly interupted his thoughts. A strange sort of voice cutting into them. His eyes opened up as he looked to bathroom where he thought he heard a call. Hrm. That was surely her wasn't it. Dyerlich got up from the bed and headed to the door. Lartech, I need the door in front of me opened. Phenyo's room, her bathroom door. Sometimes just having a creature hooked into the entire facility was a good thing.

Invading her privacy Dyerlich? Going to have a chat with her in the bathroom? Well, clean yourself off, I don't want the smell of sex on you. Dyerlich could only sigh as he shook his head. It's nothing like that Lartech. She went for a shower and I think she lay down to help her ribs and now...just open the door please. It took a moment but the door suddenly unlocked and Dyerlich pressed the button.

The door slid open and Dyerlich slowly walked in, smirking as he saw her lying under the shower. Poor girl couldn't get up. "I didn't say there were completely healed, and they're just starting to heal after all." He knew that in a week, when they weren't healed, he would need to get them healed by one of the machines. That was just...well that was expected. She would need her ribs back to normal so that she would be able to start and complete her training.

Dyerlich knelt beside the bath tub and slowly picked Phenyo up, sitting her on the edge of the bathtub. "Well. I guess you weren't lying about it being your natural hair colour." He commented, having looked over her body with a small smirk under his cowl. Oh yeah, very matching.

"Should I leave you alone or would you like me to towel you down?" He was actually serious, he sounded sincere as he got a towel from the towel rack. He could understand, he would hope that she would be able to fight through the pain soon enough but...she had three years for that sort of thing.

Anonymous

Nooo! They're baaad.
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2008, 07:23:32 pm »
After so many years of existence, Phenyo finally knew what it felt like to be a turtle. Her life was complete, she could die peacefully now, well not right now but soon. Pfft.

Curious as to how he got the door open, Phenyo could only leer at him while he all but picked her up out of the bathtub. Of course she was thankful, Phenyo was only a huge pain in the ass on purpose. Well, mostly. Once Dyerlich figured out that demanding and telling her and giving her threats wasn't going to work, she'd be a great ... Person. Unlikely on being a good candidate, fighting for a cause -- which she didn't know about -- still didn't suit her fancy. Nor did fighting for a country that drafted her into their military within the first 24 hours of being here.

"Can't say I've ever had three ribs cracked before. Excuse me for thinking I could lay down in a hot shower." Leaning forward, her legs tilted away from Dyerlich just in case he felt like being a little more observant -- She snarled at his comment about her natural hair colour. "Yeah, better believe me then, when I tell you that over half of my 'bed partners' died withing twenty-four hours of sleeping with me." Mostly because they were bounty hunting targets and she had killed them after that, but he didn't need to know that. Unless he was being snoopy. Phenyo snarled again and looked at him, green eyes squinting and grumpy.

It wounded her pride just a tiny bit, having to be lifted out of the tub because she couldn't move. A funny whistling noise passed her lips when she hissed through her teeth, at him offering to towel her down. Then broke down and sighed. "I would love some help. Thank you Dyerlich. Could you pass me another one? I can... get everywhere but my hair and back. I can't really lift my arms too well... Well..." Phenyo paused and pursed her lips in thought, " I can, I can do all of this, but I'm not a masochist and I think it'd be better for healing if I didn't keep... " Sighing again she looked around rubbed at the bandaged on her neck, the water and soaked it and made it loose from the wound.

It would be more itchy than anything she'd even known. Ever. So she quickly tore it off and flung the soggy thing onto the bathroom counter, by the sink. "Oh! Look at that. It can fly. Such a talented piece of gauze, it should be a candidate too, eh?" She said simply running her fingers over the scabby wound, looking over her shoulder to Dyerlich, too numb and achy all at the same time if he got mad at her for removing it early. It would still scar, she could feel the wounds, too wide and too deep to heal and be scarless.

"Anyway..." Sliding on the side of the tub to the wall beside the tub, she stood up, her face contorting in discomfort at having to stand up. Obviously Phenyo had no trouble being in her birthday suit, though of course she liked being dressed. Her eyes trailed to her pile of clothing on the ground. Aww... Damn. That would be fun. Her back towards to Dyerlich, her hair stuck to her shoulders and face, she reached back and held her hand open. "Could you get me a towel, please? I'm not going to let you dry off my front."

Anonymous

Well maybe a little bad.
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2008, 09:50:04 pm »
Dyerlich would never really stop himself from being who he was, he didn't ask, he told. That was it. Truthfully it was like his way of asking, but it was a lot more...forceful really. That's how he really always had been. They were going to butt heads the two of them, and it was going to be fun actually. Dyerlich looked forward to this sort of thing.

"Well you'll learn a whole bunch of things now that you're here Phenyo, don't worry." Dyerlich could have laughed at her little comment about people dying within twenty four hours. She didn't even hide her thoughts at the next part and he could only smile as he pat her on the head, messing up her wet hair. "If you kill them yourself it doesn't count Phenyo." He almost cooed at her as he shook his head.

She was too cute, at least in his eyes.

"Sure, glad to help." See, they didn't need to fight, they could be nice to each other even. He handed her the towel
    he already had and went back to get himself another towel. She just had to figure out that he didn't want anything really sexual from her. He could control his impulses after all.

"Ah hah, maybe I should." He raised an eyebrow slightly at her but he didn't get mad. He wanted to make sure the wound wouldn't rip when she pulled the gauze off but apparently she was alright. Well that was good then. If she knew that it was time to take it off then she could have it off. Probably wasn't very good cause at this point since it had been soaked in all that water.

"That's fair enough. I'm split beside which side I like more anyway. I mean, the front is good but...you have such a nice prosterior." Dyerlich teased as he began to help towel off her back and her hair, just as she wanted. She had such nice flesh didn't she?

"I'll help you with the clothes Phenyo, but it's still going to hurt a lot since your ribs are...well...you know." Dyerlich told her as he continued to dab at her body, trying to get all the water from her. Her hair was just...ugh. So full of water. He had kept his hair short, he was able to quickly get the water from it, but she had a lot of hair.

Dyerlich stepped back, tossing the towel onto the side of the bathtub to watch her critically. "Alright, I think you're dry. Shall we get your clothes on now?"

Anonymous

Yeah! Really bad.
    « Reply #46 on: May 11, 2008, 01:02:59 am »
    Hmph.

"Of course it counts. They die." Moving her hand up to lazily swat at his hand after messing up her already messy wet hair. Males. "And besides! The prostitution was a tool for my bounty hunting." not a very good excuse, but for a short little thing with bright purple hair, sneaky and espionage wasn't exactly her forté, for good reasons.

After gaining the towel, Phenyo began to dry off the water, keeping her face in it for a good few moments and lifting her arms ever so slightly to dry off her pointy ears. Looking over at her chest in the mirror, she winced, the bruise worked its self up between her breasts, making it look like there was a hole under the gauze and it was slowly eating her alive. Tasty. Making a funny face, she pressed a hand between her breasts to test out the damage. A quiet sigh. It didn't hurt so much as it looked very painful.

Her torso would forever remind her not to compare her lovely pilot to gross food.  Of course, she had to freeze and look at him funny in the mirror. Did he just crack a semi-joke? Or tease her? Was the ground going to open up and swallow her whole? It was, she could feel the impending doom.  "Erm... Thank you. I don't get many comments about my butt." She wiggled it just for him and then looked down at her clothing, sighing.

It hurt her pride to have to have help putting on her clothing. She could manage. Sorta. She hoped."I'm gonna get my underwear, thanks." Or she'd try... Luckily her knees still bent.

Taking a breath, she slowly sunk, her knees bending under her until she was sitting on her heels. Scooping up her clothing, she stood up with a triumphant look on her face and plopped them onto the bathroom counter. Never in all her years since acquiring her secondary profession had she been in a room so long with someone of the male gender and not been forced against a wall or something akin to that. Shaking her head for a moment, Phenyo reached and grabbed the bare essentials.

After about a minute of attempted to put on her panties, she succeeded and smirked over her shoulder. "Ha." The bra was easy, doing it up was a bit of a problem but she managed to do that too, the fantastic talent of doing it up in front then spinning it around the right way. Then she was at the pants, hopping last time was a bit of a problem, so she left those for last. Putting on the uniform coat, making sure it was about an inch from her neck. Wouldn't feel nice for her uniform to stick to her gooey wound.

Zipping up the coat, leaving the top bit partially undone. She looked at the pants. Glared more like, then looked at Dyerlich, and sighed.

"Could I get some help with the pants? and socks? And boots? " A small apologetic smile and she pulled the hair off of her neck and out of her coat and dug around in a pocket of the uniform for a hair tie. Pulling it up in a high pony tail, messy still, to keep off of her neck. So, there Phenyo stood, still naked from the waist down save for the bare essentials.

Anonymous

Re: Royally F*cked. (Shizzy!)
    « Reply #47 on: May 11, 2008, 01:39:21 am »
    "Alright, if you say so." He wasn't going to really argue. It was semantics at this point. "Ah, of course, I forgot about that. Well at least...you killed your targets." Though he was sure that you would get more money for bringing them alive. Of course, however she chose to do business was ah...her own business in the end. Maybe that's why she had troubles with her job, not enough people being brought alive.

Dyerlich only watched with an eyebrow raised as she started to...fidget with her breasts. He only...smirked slightly, keeping himself calm as he watched her. How could she not be embarrassed by this?

She must have been really secure with her body.

"I can't see why you wouldn't." He grinned as she wiggled it, his arms crossing over his chest. Tease!

"Take your time." There was no hurry here. They had nowhere to be, but he was sure she would like to get some food here eventually. Maybe something to drink, hope she felt better. Dyerlich watched her as she got dressed, pulling on her panties. Her...next thought sort of...made him feel bad for her.

However, she was now away from that life. She wouldn't have to sleep with people to kill them and turn in the reward then. That might have been a nice thought for her.

She sure was talented when it came to putting all her clothes on with her bruised ribs. Must have had a lot of practise didn't she?

"After that stunt with the bra I would be happy to help." Dyerlich said with a small chuckle. It was a rather ingenious technique, he wasn't going to lie about that. Dyerlich lowered himself to one knee, grabbing her pants and slowly getting her to step into the pant legs before he pulled up for her, even going so far as to doing up the zipper and button for her carefully. Maybe he was enjoying himself just a little bit, there was a certain twinkle in his eye as he looked to her with a grin. "Fun parts over now, no more Phenyo flesh to see."

He helped get her socks on, and then came the boots finally which he laced up and made sure they wouldn't come undone. Dyerlich stood and went to the sink, washing his hands which had gotten a bit of dirt on from the boots.

"Well Phenyo, would you like to go get something eat and drink then?" Dyerlich asked cheerily as he turned to face her. He would need to actually eat. He didn't feel like feeding off emotions, Phenyo was in enough pain, and he didn't think it would be appropriate to beat her or to 'teach her a lesson' when she didn't need it. Besides, she probably already was having such a conflict after her subconscious little trip.

Heh. Still hilarious. Like a rabbit.

Anonymous

;__; you forgot.
    « Reply #48 on: May 11, 2008, 02:20:24 am »
    This Dyerlich and the one from yesterday were so completely different, Phenyo was a little afraid that he was up to something. And if it was a dangerous something she'd have to worry about later. Looking down at herself, half clothed, she knew that if she was anyone else, she would be insanely embarrassed about all of this. A near complete stranger pulling her naked out of a bathtub and watching her dress and rub at a bruise between her bare breasts. Even if she hadn't had the bests of lives, having let down so many people and making herself little more than a tool... She liked her personality now and wouldn't change a thing.

Phenyo closed her eyes once her pants were done up, eyes snapping open and looking down at Dyerlichs hands as he did up her pants. She rose an eyebrow and smirked lightly, what was that about? She could do up her own zipper and button. Though, she did have a twinge of some feeling or another at having someones arms around her. Some far off feeling she could never remember when it happened. Probably one of those fuzzy feelings she shucked out the window as far as it went for males. They were all the same.

Used her, occasionally abused her and then tossed money at her and left. Lowering her head and looking down, moving her legs while Dyerlich helped her with her socks and boots, Phenyo smirked, remembering how she got into prostitution. Completely by accident, a rather heart breaking one, but she mended. Just as surely as her ribs will. Shaking her head slightly and blowing out a quick breath, she looked around at the sound of water running. Done already?

A small smile was on her face. Aww, he did up her boots. A little too tight, but that was probably for the best. There was no way Phenyo could see Dyerlich bending over to do up a boot lace outside the bathroom. Though, that mental image did make her cough out a chuckle, which then made her regret doing it because it made her ribs hurt and make a face.

Phenyo had lots of faces, most of them over the past day had been 'ow, this hurts' faces. Nothing too nice, but when she smiled she was positively glowing and absolutely adorable. Something she knew, which was why she hardly smiled.

Then he spoke, and her eyes snapped up towards his. Blinking at him blankly, his tone of voice making her raise an eyebrow and blink a few more times to comprehended what he'd said. "Eat? And drink? Oh." Food, duh."Sure." Stretching ever so slightly, just to test out how far her arms could go, she sighed and let the drop to her side and took sure strides out of the bathroom. While the front of her chest still hurt like a bitch, her back didn't hurt so much anymore. A quick sigh and she smiled lightly towards her mentor.

"I think I can keep up with you today if you walk slower than my jogging pace." She teased, sticking out her tongue once she was done. His legs were .. what? 3/4ths of her body length? Pursing her lips, Phenyo gave Dyerlich a quick up and down look and shook her head. She'd wait until she was beside him till she figuerd out how long his legs were.

Anonymous

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. *Snuggle hugs* <3
    « Reply #49 on: May 11, 2008, 07:36:57 am »
    Dyerlich was not always a mean creature. Sure, he could be downright cold, a cruel and uncaring bastard but that was only one small side of him. Dyerlich could be nice, and today was one of the days that he should be nice, not mean. She had very little clue as to what was going on, and she didn't need someone always to be beating her. Yes, He would admit that later she would be beat quite a bit, when she didn't do what she was told she would be punished, but that was just how his program worked.

She would learn it, and hopefully not hate him for it.

Very few of his candidates, he hoped, hated him at the end of it. Phenyo would hopefully be no different.

"You asked me to help with the pants, so I'm helping with the pants." Dyerlich said matter of factly, catching her little comment about the zipper and button. In a few days her mind wouldn't project these thoughts. Either Roman or himself would teach her how to stop her mind from doing all this. Perhaps the upcoming class of Roman's would give him a better idea about just how good her powers really were.

"I would lose all mystery if the other personell in the base watched me stop to have to do up your shoes." He had caught her mental image, and though hilarious, it was not going to happen. No no. That wasn't something that he planned on doing. She would have to do all that stuff for herself outside of the room.

"Yeah. Food." Poor girl. A little out of it but she would learn in the end. He smiled a little bit at her as he started walking with her. He wasn't going to walk fast, he would take her time and let her walk at the pace she wanted. "I think I could speed walk at your running pace." He made a slight face as he thought about that, trying to visualize her running. He hadn't seen her try yet, and well...probably wasn't going to happen.

Why was she always looking at him, always observing him? That confused him. She had seen him before but there was always those few times she was really...looking at him. Maybe just trying to judge his height? He didn't really know for sure.

"Well, let's get some food. I need something as well and I don't think emotions are going to satisfy me." That was probably something any candidate that served under Dyerlich wanted to hear. The trip to the mess hall wasn't that long, and Dyerlich was standing in line with Phenyo, handing her a tray. Now, don't go for the things they feed the grunts. You're a candidate. You could be a pilot in three years. Live it up here. Phenyo would almost feel like Dyerlich was talking right beside her ear, but he was using telepathy, just so none of the grunts got offended.

Dyerlich handed his tray over to someone who began to put some good food onto it, actual eggs, bacon, toast, hash browns, that sort of thing. And a big glass of orange juice. Now that must have looked odd as he took the tray back, and under his cowl he grinned.

Orange juice was yummy.

Just like that. Go on. Ask for it. Don't be afraid.

Anonymous

LIAR!!
    « Reply #50 on: May 11, 2008, 01:28:24 pm »
    Upturning her nose to the air she leered over at him. "I can run faster than your speed walk. hmph."

Blinking owlishly towards her, her mouth pulled into a funny  smile and blinked. "Yeah. Feeding off of emotions doesn't satisfy me either. If anything it makes my stomach grumble louder." She chirped, knowing full well that she didn't feed off of emotions. Whatever that was. Giving him a weird look, having never been informed of his odd eating habits. Shaking her head slightly she kept up with him, walking at a faster walking pace than normal. She managed to keep up with her tall white ...friend?

Before she knew it, she had a try in her hand and whispering by her ear. Rubbing at her ear with a bit of a lost expression, she looked towards Dyerlich and the funny things he had on his plate. Well, at least that smelled good, even if it looked a little funny. Could be a pilot in three years. Could be. So she could do all of this work for nothing. Phenyo didn't want to imagine the next three years, she barely wanted to imagine tomorrow. Puffing out her chest ever so slightly and lifting her chin high, Phenyo copied Dyerlich and spoke up. "I'll be having the same thing my Pilot Mentor is if you don't mind. The... Lovely... Stuff from yesterday was a little bland. And as funny as this stuff looks, it looks like it has a little more.. variety."

The person who had taken her tray cracked a smirk and put the breakfast things on it, including, like Dyerlich, a glass of orange juice. Giving herself a mental congratulations on speaking to someone on purpose she took the tray and followed him to an empty table. Placing her tray down, Phenyo eased herself into the seat, attempting to keep her back completely straight so she didn't irritate any muscles or anything.

Taking a utensil, Phenyo poked at it. "What is it?" Used to much different food, being from off planet and all. As lovely as it smelled, it could taste much different. Her eyes were looking at the bacon.. What kind of animal could have produced that? Making a bit of a funny face, she took a sip of her orange juice and licked her lips.

"Dyerlich...? Are we doing anything today? Besides eating breakfast?"

((Baaah. short))
    « Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 05:12:12 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

;-; I didn't! Stop hating! Snuggle me! ;-;
    « Reply #51 on: May 11, 2008, 03:41:49 pm »
    "It stops mine and satisfies my hunger for a while." Then, eventually he would need to feed. Though, he was surprised that his body used everything, whether it was matter or just emotions, he could use it all up. Though, he found that he was sustained more by the emotions than by the food but who could be blamed for that?

Dyerlich couldn't say she was going to pass, but he didn't want to say she would fail. He hoped of course his...darling little candidate would pass but...there were so many uncertainties at this point he really couldn't be sure. Dyerlich waited for his Candidate as she ordered, a smirk crossing his face at her little...comment. She was trying to defuse the situation somewhat with humour, and it was probably working.

Dyerlich led Phenyo to a table, sitting down at it with her and almost feeling...sympathet ic for the fact her ribs hurt. Though, that passed, it had been her fault, and she could have avoided such a thing if she hadn't opened her mouth. He wouldn't have been mad had she just said it mentally even.

He gave a laugh as he picked up a fork and began to cut some of the egg. "Pork. It comes from an animal called a pig. The pig has several foods made from it, you can cut off different slabs of it basically to create different things. It's meat basically. The white and yellow is an egg, it comes from an avian called a chicken. And the hash browns, all that stuff right there," He motioned with his fork to the stuff on her plate that looked like golden brown little pieces. "Are called Hash browns. It's made from potatoes which a vegetable that grows underground. Humans have this fascination with potatoes where they dice them up into small pieces or cut them into wedges and they just throw them into grease to fry up." He thought they tasted pretty good really.

"Well there will be lunch...dinner...bu t between said meals I'm...not really planning anything. Is there ahm...something you'd like to do?" Dyerlich was NOT an entertainer. He didn't know what people might consider fun on the base. Maybe he could take her to the artificial simulation room and see what fun could be had there. "I'm sorry for not being much of a host, I don't often need to entertain people..."

((Bah, just as short >_<))

Anonymous

I shall not snuggle.
    « Reply #52 on: May 11, 2008, 05:40:56 pm »
    Yeah right. He would have so been mad. Just maybe not so physically. Though he was right, it did teach her never to make a snide comment about his looks, because his poor ego couldn't take it. Shaking her head, Phenyo looked back up at him, blinking. Pork? Sounded... Actually that sounded nasty. Pork. From a pig? So that's where being called a pig came from? An animal? They made food out of?

...Ew...

Scrunching her nose and poking at it with a fork, she stared at it for a good minute before stabbing it and nibbling off an edge. Eh... It tasted okay. Better than the gloop from yesterday. Chicken? Really? That phrase came from this planet, too!? Phenyo blinked and looked down at it. And they ate their babies. Pursing her lips she poked at the egg and looked at Dyerlichs tray. These human-creatures sure did eat... Everything. Potatoes. From underground, not being able to think up a phrase to go with that she was fairly entertained about the fact that the people of Earth seemed to eat everything.

'Is there anything on this planet people don't eat?' Phenyo thought, looking around at all the 'grunts' as Dyerlich had called them. Grunts, people to put before the fire to keep the real soldiers available once they crossed enemy lines. Grunts, the ones who did the dirty work to keep all the military personnels slates clean. Snorting softly and shaking her head slightly, she quickly snapped her head up, remembering him whispering to her in the line. Looking up at him with squinted green eyes, she pursed her lips off to the side, reached forward, hooked her index and middle fingers over the top of his cowl and yanked it down.

"Unless you have some magical power of eating through cloth, you'll have to take that off." Phenyo said simply with a bright smile, sitting back a little farther than usual just in case he felt like being a jerk and smacking her across the face for touching him without asking or something. Clearing her throat, she all but shrunk in her seat, making herself as little as possible, putting her unused hand between her knees and poking at her food with the other. Occasionally putting some of the funny food in her mouth to chew. Sipping the orange juice just as slowly as she was eating.

"Well... You can tell me about this.. er.. Aedolis...? Place." Phenyo shrugged and crossed her ankles, looking down. Chewing on her lip, she looked to her left and at the floor. "And are you sure there's no chance for my ship? Do you have any idea how long I had to work on that to get it the way it was?" A freaking long time, that's how long!

This situation pissed her off more than a few cracked ribs did. Stupid... Empire or whatever the hell it was. Drafting people with mental powers they didn't even know about. Just killing her appetite, a good portion of the food gone, she placed her fork down and kept her hands in her lap, silently fuming over her situation.

A complete black tunnel, no shining light at the end for her. Fighting to become something she barely knew what it was, learning how to use mental powers she didn't know she had, and having a sadistic mentor to teach her.

No pot of gold at the end of this rainbow.

Anonymous

Awww...please? Snuggles?
    « Reply #53 on: May 11, 2008, 06:24:44 pm »
    The humans liked to eat, and they liked to have such variety when it came to food. If it wasn't as intelligent as themselves, then they would eat it. Hell even then some people ate other people. That was just a little odd but some people like that sort of thing. What could they expect right? Humans were very odd creatures.

Anything deadly. Dyerlich shot at her after her comment about what they didn't eat. That was really about it. If it killed them, they wouldn't eat it. And even then some were immune to things while others weren't so the spectrum of what could and couldn't be eaten was...rather low. They were...just odd creatures.

Dyerlich blinked as she suddenly moved her hand to yank his cowl down, which just made him...blink all the more. Oh. That would...ah hah. Yes. Right. The cowl. Sometimes he forgot he had it on. There was a light dusting of a darker grey on his face, but it was quickly gone as he nodded. "Thanks, after having a cowl for so many years you forget these things." Yeah, pretty much two hundred years of having a cowl. Beside, he was used to eating the emotions around him anyway.

Dyerlich started to eat, picking here and there at food. No wonder he looked like he was skin and bones, he didn't seem to eat much. He just...preferred emotions but...if he had to eat this food, he would. Er. Eventually.

"What is there to really know? Aedolis is a large technologically advanced civilization. The Network is what connects all electronic devices together, and the dragons are the hardware basically. Come on, you should know this stuff. The Pilots are the top of the caste system, meaning whatever they want is the law. Pilots ride the dragons as weapons and as transportation. Multifunctional you could say." How did she not know this stuff? Dyerlich of course was still under the assumption that Phenyo was from Aedolis, having been drafted by the Aedolis military after all.

"I am...sure that you will not be getting it back." However, Dyerlich decided to store that information for later on. Maybe he could...do something nice for her. A graduation present. If she graduated of course. "Beside, you'll be having a dragon after you pass, much better than any ship." Dyerlich told her with a small smile. It must have seemed odd, him smiling, his eyes having that...seemingly happy twinkle to them while his lips were upturned.

"There is a...pot of gold as you speak. You just don't see it yet. When you graduate Phenyo, you will understand." When you. He was careful about that. He wanted to try his best at bolstering her spirit. She seemed a little...down in the dumps at this point.

"And I am not sadistic. I only gain sustenance, not enjoyment." Well. Maybe a little. But that wasn't for her to find out when she was able to fully reach into his mind. Right now he kept it locked up tight so she couldn't read it just in case.

Anonymous

*sigh* Fiiiine. I'll get Phenyo to do it.
    « Reply #54 on: May 11, 2008, 06:54:02 pm »
    Bah. Anything deadly. Quickly she whipped her head around to see who said that but then she remembered that she, and Dyerlich, were psychic. Oh, right... Telepathy. Har. Rolling her eyes slightly and shooting Dyerlich a bit of a glare, she nearly broke out in a smug grin. His cheeks looked a little.. Darker... Did he blush? No, no thinking it. Her brain was like an open door and her thoughts were like little birdies, ready to fly away. No thinking of Dyerlich blushing.

Ahaha. He blushed.

"Nope, don't know a thing. I'm not known for paying attention." Phenyo smiled and shrugged slightly. "I guess that explains the voices. Y'know, being psychic." Another quick shrug and then Dyerlich went on to answer something that she had said. In her head.

Gods that was creepy.

Leering at him, which was about the only look she could ever really give up. "Okay. Could you not answer anything I say in my head? It's kinda... Creepy." She held up a hand to squish her fingers together, showing him how 'little' it was creepy. So, she'd ask her questions outside of her head, using her mouth. Which was the way she usually liked to talk.

"So, do all the dragons look like Lartech? Or do they look different and stuff?" Then she looked down at her breakfast tray and then back up. "And what do I do with the breakfast tray? I'm all done." A tad of a smile and she looked down again. Right, she had asked about the dragons.

"They don't really eat candidates, do they?"

((edit : Erased!  Sorry, I forgot x3 ))
    « Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 12:15:48 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

But I want a snuggle hug from yooooou~
    « Reply #55 on: May 12, 2008, 01:52:11 am »
    ((Can we just erase that part after "Ahaha. He blushed."? Dyerlich doesn't know in the Pilot Festival thread yet, so let's not mess up the timeline!))

That's right, keep that thought out of your mind. He did not blush. He was not embarrassed. Then again, he wasn't infallible, he could mess up, he wasn't perfect, nor did he act like it. However, she wasn't really keeping that thought from her mind did she? She had yet to learn any psychic techniques, and if he so wanted to he could simply stop her thoughts from entering his mind. However, he wasn't going to do that after all.

"Yes...that would explain your voices. Congratulations, you're not crazy." Maybe she was a little bit, but not actually crazy then.

Dyerlich could only smile a little bit as he shrugged his shoulders. "That's your fault for thinking of questions and not just asking them directly. So I have to weed around your mind and answer them for you." Yeah, he was creepy, he understood that. He didn't mind at this point. Creepy was one of the better things he could be called actually.

"All dragons look different. Some of them have very few integrated systems, while others have a great number of metal components attached to them. However, all dragons DO have some electronic systems so they can help process and control the network." He explained to her as he pushed his tray to the middle of the table before finishing off his juice.

"No, they don't really eat candidates. They need Pilots for control, to bond to them. Why would they eat something they so desperately need alive?" There were no real stupid questions from her, she actually had some good questions. Well. Alright the candidate one was just a little stupid but she couldn't help it. She was...afraid of the dragons.

A lot of people were.

"I suppose I could take you to an Artificial Environment Generator if you like. Creates special holographic projections using various photons and shields. You'd really think you were somewhere else."

Anonymous

Snuggle hug Phenyo. B|
    « Reply #56 on: May 12, 2008, 12:36:12 pm »
    While she listned, Phenyo copied his movement and pushed her tray into the middle of the table. Curious as to why they didn't just take it to a garbage thing, how lazy. Oh well, she could only shrug and go along with it, it wasn't like she knew where anything was anyway. As awesome as Phenyo was at everything else, she didn't have the most awesome memory as to where things were, or where they could be. Some psychic she was, pfft.

Her brow furrowed and she frowned at Dyerlich. "If I wanted them answered I'd ask them with my lips." She said, pointing to her mouth. "My brain questions..." She trailed up, moving her finger to tap at her temple, "Are off limits. Because if you like, I can think of some lovely questions that would make you... Blush." Fluttering her eyes for a moment before she gave a quick minimal shrug and pursed her lips in thought, looking away from Dyerlich, listening to him go on about dragons and how they were all different.

Hmm, like people then. Well, not so much being stuck to bits of metal, but the general idea was there. Who was afraid of the dragons? Phenyo snapped her head back to him and rose an eyebrow, cocking her head to the side. "I'm not afraid of the dragons. Lartech was lovely. But, I was a little worried about being eaten." A solemn nod, and she looked away again. "But just a little, they seem too....  well... She seemed too..." She tapped her chin and looked around. "Tame? Bad word, but that's the only thing I can think of."

Blinking a few times, she tilted her head and had a funny look on her face.

"Take me to the whating-what-what?" Never heard of that before. "What is it? What's it do?"

((>_> Suckage and faaail))

Anonymous

But I wanna be snuggled by you!
    « Reply #57 on: May 12, 2008, 06:33:07 pm »
    It wasn't that he was lazy, but he was a Pilot. He didn't need to do anything that he didn't want to. Well. Alright. He had to do some things he didn't want to but that wasn't the point right now. What...had been the point anyway? Not important probably.

"I doubt you really could. Until you learn to close your mind, I'll answer what I wish." There was nothing she could ask him that would make him blush. She could try to ask him something but it would fail horribly. He wasn't the type to blush about personal questions. No doubt though he had challenged her and she would eventually try to ask something.

Dyerlich gave a small shrug as he stood up, pulling his cowl back up and fixing it in place. "That's her personality. She's relaxed. They are all different. Some are...cruel to their pilots, some are indifferent. It all depends on the dragon. Fickle creatures and all." That's the dragons, they were just like humanoids, they all were different. Though, perhaps a little more threatening than most humanoids out there.

"It's a simulator. It creates holographic projections of different places, simulations, that sort of thing. It makes you feel like you're almost anywhere. Want to go to a moon? You can create a moonscape, want to go to  a new world, it'll make it for you." Dyerlich told her with a small shrug of his shoulders. He enjoyed the simulators, a lot of the time he'd go in there to practise and fight but it could be used for more...recreational things.

"Would you like to see the Simulator?"

Anonymous

No Trust For You!
    « Reply #58 on: May 12, 2008, 07:13:17 pm »
    Clearing her throat quietly she followed suit and covered her mouth when an unexpected yawn ate at her. Blinking a few times before looking around, she blinked up at Dyerlich as he prattled on about Lartech. Think liking a dragon was the same thing as like a sentient toaster? The image that popped into her head after that, a walking toaster with telepathy made her smirk and chew on her lower lip. "Relaxed. She seemed as much of a slacker as you are." Phenyo said, smirking and looking around.

Grunts there were, hmm?

Taking a deep breath and looking at him while he explained the simulator, she smiled at him once, and gave a nod of her head."I'd love to." Of course she would. When he caught her.

A good few arm spans away, still by the table, Phenyo took off at breakneck speed, one trip on anything and she'd do a skidding face-plant. Not really knowing where she was going, how could she? The burning pain in her middle from her ribs could be ignored, once those muscled warmed up it wouldn't hurt as badly. Or they'd hurt worse. A quick look around found her in a hall way, skidding and taking turns she didn't even know about through doors that would, of course her thoughts would give her away.

Though at least now Dyerlich could stop fake being nice. It was freaking the hell out of her. Helping her get breakfast, and blushing. Sure as hell wasn't the same person as yesterday, same person who cut into her shoulder and wrote on her neck and broke her freaking ribs.

Had she been anyone else, she might have been clumsy and slow. But she was Phenyo, ex bounty-hunter and prostitute. There was nothing Phenyo couldn't do. Of course the ribs slowed her down, but just a little. Never once looking over her shoulder, just in case Dyerlich was right there she took as many turns through unlocked doors as she could, never stopping and sometimes even ending back up in the same hallway. Of course she'd let out a string of colourful curses, but she'd take off at the same speed, a little breathless.

Finally, she'd run herself right into a room full of fake... Green stuff. Smelled fake, but, oh well, she could hide here. Maybe even blend in and pretend to be a flower. If flowers made panting noises.

Running again, towards a rather dense looking tree, she climbed up it almost like a cat, doing acrobatic jumps that made her grunt in pain from her throbbing ribs. Finally she was up in the tree, sitting a hand over her mouth to quiet her harsh breath. She knew she'd get caught, it would be plain stupid of her to think she could get away, but at least this would show Dyerlich not to trust her. Just like she wasn't going to trust him.

Anonymous

There will be trust!
    « Reply #59 on: May 12, 2008, 11:19:03 pm »
    Dyerlich looked to her at her newest thought. What? A toaster? That was just a little...well dumb to say the least. Though for Phenyo this was actually a little normal. Well, from what he knew about her actually. This might not be normal for her, but he'd figure out after a while, after a few years and all. "She's relaxed. Not a slacker. What does a Dragon have to do? Be the Network, listen to the pilots, other than that they may do whatever they want."

"Good then I suppose we should..." She was suddenly running however, disappearing as she seemed to burst off at high speeds. That was...unusual. At first he thought she wanted to play a game but the thoughts left behind...no. That was not Phenyo starting a game. He raised an eyebrow as he caught bits and pieces before she moved too far out from his powers. She believed that he wasn't the same Dyerlich? That was...odd. He was only mean yesterday because he had to be, because she needed to learn the rules right away.

She's running Lartech. Start following her through the sensors would you? Play with her a little. Lock doors, open some, run her in circles, and then open somewhere for her. Dyerlich told his dragon as he started walking calmly. He wasn't going to run, he had no need to. His walk was fast already, and there was no reason to run about.

She couldn't escape after all.

Dyerlich started heading toward where Lartech said she was herding her to. Seemed like one of the holographic environments then. It was even on. Heh heh. Poor girl. She just had no idea what was going to happen. Dyerlich slowly entered the room as he looked about. Hm. Looked like a forest of some sort. Quaint. Her mind was there, he slowly headed toward it and found there was a tree. Interesting.

"Why shouldn't we trust each other Phenyo?" Dyerlich looked up to the tree with a raised eyebrow, his arms crossed over his chest. "I am trying to help you Phenyo, trying to pass you through this program. There is no reason we shouldn't trust each other." He shook his head as he patted the tree. Fake. Though it felt and smelled real but...yet...

Lartech. Lock the door and shut off the current program running. There was a resounding click before everything began to shimmer and then...simply vanished. Dyerlich was quick though as he suddenly caught Phenyo with a smirk as she fell.

"Please just understand that. If you can't trust me, then all will be lost." Dyerlich put her down once more, his hand running through her hair, brushing what strands there were to tuck it behind her ears. "Anyway, congratulations on finding the simulator room."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal