Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Royally F*cked.  (Read 3731 times)

Anonymous

Re: Royally F*cked. (Shizzy!)
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2008, 05:26:35 pm »
A level green leer was aimed towards her mentor. Yeaah, like he wasn't somewhere in that dream. Even after only a few hours in his presence she knew he had something to do with it. It left a funny mental taste, after having him in her brain this morning she recognized it. Phenyo didn't notice him while he was in there, but that funny ... taste.

Well, obviously it wasn't really a taste, but Phenyo couldn't think of any other way to describe it.Rubbing at her temple she looked at him and leaned back in her bed, if she talked back to him about him actually being there and making her have the bad dream she'd probably get those claws through her stomach. She eyed them and shifted away slightly, then squished back into the pillow and stared up at his creepy eyes.

Oh yay. Only three ways out. " I guess that means having a meeting with the leader guy and having a nice chat is a no-go." Phenyo said, muttering darkly looking off to the side seconds before the hand went over her forehead. Her eyes rolled back and her eyes twitched, her heart pounded and she could her hands clench and unclench as she saw what this T.R.I.M place was like. Bile rose in her throat at the images but she wouldn't let herself get sick in front of this lovely man, it would wound her ego, besides, she'd done things like that to people!

Then again, she could be sick after she did that. For the eleven minutes, she had laid on the bed, and once it was finished she could only lay there and take deep breaths, fighting back the urge to puke. They were still living? What sick twisted place was this country? Sending living people to be... Phenyo licked her lips and slowly sat up, still a little green, her hair long and unbound hanging down her back in its purple waves, blood crusted in a section of her hair making it stick together.

Slowly she inched her way out of the bed, careful not to breath to deep or move too much, no matter what she did her ribs ached but slowly made it... Hell, it hurt worse. Trying out her new action plan, she quickly got out of bed and winced, grabbing at her bound middle. "Ow." Breathing slowly she hobbled towards Dyerlich, back rail straight and shoulders back. "I can't keep up if you walk fast. I'm two feet shorter than you and my legs start at... at your knees." She looked at him and gave him a once over. Looked kinda like a sand person all wrapped up like that.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 06:30:15 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Psychic GPS to the rescue!
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2008, 06:20:46 pm »
He had tried to keep himself as hidden as possible. Perhaps she was a little stronger than he believed. That was interesting. He had underestimated her then? Well. That would be his last time he did that, he would have to hold a strange level of expectation for her wouldn't he? That much he could handle, she was a little fighter, heh heh...he liked that. They always fought, well...not all of them had...some of them welcomed Dyerlich's rule.

"Bothering your Cant Imperial will probably end you up on TRIM or simply shot right on the spot. Now hush, and watch." She would have to learn what her fate may very well be if she were to fail. There were very few candidates that ended up in TRIM when they served under Dyerlich. He hated the idea of them being able to live after disgracing him and themselves. No, death was a much sweeter release for them. No point in having them be tortured all the more after all.

If she could see his face, she would see his was smiling slightly as he watched her try and not vomit.

That was good, she understood then. She could understand what was on the future for her. Not good things either. Passing the pilot program would be her best option, and he truly hoped that she would. He hated to be disappointed, it made him look bad. He was confident with Phenyo though. If he could pass people like Adalwulf Bartul and Temple Rosales through the pilot program, then he could very well pass Phenyo. She would prove difficult, but she would get there.

Dyerlich seemed to swivel, his torso almost appearing completely backwards while his lower torso, his legs, stayed straight, as if they could keep on walking, which they did, but they slowed down almost to a stop. "That is none of my concern. As you should look at it, your ribs are broken because you spoke before you thought. Your shoulder is wounded because you could follow orders. Now hurry up. I would like to show you the air staging barracks." With that he rotated himself back around to normal, though, he did run a hand down his spine for a moment to pop everything back in place.

Dyerlich didn't slow his pace, but he did expand his mind, letting it reach out to hers, forming a leash of sorts. She would be able to sense him easier, which direction he was going in, almost like a psychic GPS of sorts. That is, if she decided to use her mind, to feel for that barely there connection that he was establishing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

It tastes funny!
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2008, 07:07:50 pm »
Taking a deep breath, Phenyo began to follow grumpily. Then stopped completely when Dyerlich turned around without actually turning around.

"What the fuck!?"

Phenyo squeaked out her mouth open slightly and she quickly closed it and looked behind her then faced Dyerlich and shrugged, pretending she didn't just say that. Smiled brightly and followed him, while staring at his feet, because at least those were facing the right way. While not looking up at his twisted self, Phenyo nodded along to his speaking. Well, as much as she wished he was a lying bastard, he was telling the truth.

She did bring it upon herself.

A hand pressed against the wrapped up ribs and she poked them lightly, the flesh and bones tender. And then he began to walk away again.

Argh.

Only a day and Phenyo had wanted to throw up, had her ribs cracked, couldn't breath worth a damn and knew how to taste for Dyerlich in her brain and there he was again. Phenyo paused for a second and stared ahead, she lost sight of him, but she could sense where he was going?

What the hell was this?

Phenyo closed her eyes for a second and took a few steps forward, following the funny taste, moving a little faster, which made her chest ache she opened her eyes and and saw the retreating form of Dyerlich. There were no words for how pleased Phenyo was with herself, she obviously found it creepy how she had to 'taste the air' for the little mental line he left behind, but she couldn't think of any other way to put it. It just seemed different, unusual to what she normally felt.

Maybe  more of a feeling than a taste. She could ask, he wouldn't slice her for asking a good question, would he? Once Phenyo was caught up to her mentor, she took a deep breath then began to cough, pressing one hand to her chest and the other to a wall to keep herself up right. Once she finished her mini coughing fit and caught her breath, she pressed a hand to her mouth for a second before licking her lips and looking up at him.

"The air it ... it tasted funny, but it lead to you. Kinda like the taste you leave behind when you poke my brainmeats." Phenyo elaborated by tapping her head and looking up at him ominously.

Anonymous

Tastes like evil?
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2008, 10:43:47 pm »
"Triple jointed. Try to keep up with these things." Dyerlich told her, returning a smile to her. She would not see it, but just something about his eyes, how they just lit up in a strange way. It was really the only way to tell his emotions, was to look into his eyes. One day she might even see him with the cowl off, but that was probably going to be a long way off. He almost never showed his face.

He was not impressed by her trying to pretend it had been someone else, when clearly they were the only two around.

Dyerlich was going to start being more subtle when he could. She was able to pick up on him being there, and he would start having to leave no trace after ward. That was easy really, it was just masking his trail with her own.

She was getting too good at picking up his trail.

Finally she hobbled inside the room where he stood. There was a large window in front of him, one could look down on the entire barrack from there, at all the different ships and strike craft that were inside. "Yes. That's a psychic trail almost. I allowed for that link to happen between us, so you could find me, since you were taking so long. I didn't think you would be able to pick up on the one in your mind so quickly...I'm pleased about that." He turned right around to look at her, deciding not to scare her with being...totally turned around like last time.

"Try not to call them...brainmeats though. It's your mind. I'm actually accessing your mind, which is sort of like...eh...Ah. Like there is an electrical field and I'm using a device to tap into that field. That's the best way I can put it really. You can do the same thing. I left a trail for you to follow, and you were able to tap into that trail." He wasn't going to give her such a trail again. She would just have to guess where he was going, or check a console on a wall somewhere to access a map.

There were a lot of possibilities of course.

"Anyway. take a look over here." His arm came out and he brought her close to him, to look out the window he stood in front of. "This is a hanger for aircraft, low strike crafts and what not. They're rather...interestin g I find. Resourceful even. Creating items and weapons to help with tasks they can't accomplish on their own. You'll learn how to control these...all of these...but you're most impressive task will be flying a dragon. Learning to control them, guide them, pilot them in a way. They are creatures of their own minds after all." She had years to learn all of the systems, intricacies of the weapons, of tactics, and he'd help her to learn all of it. Hopefully.

"Would you like to see where we hold the dragons?" He was actually giving her a choice at this point. This was just showing her around, just for a little bit. He was growing bored with having to punish her for petty things, but it was to show her that this was going to require a lot from her. She would have to be very disciplined for this.

Anonymous

Tastes like Old Cheese!
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2008, 11:40:37 pm »
Phenyo was rather amazed that she had done something right. All she did was follow a weird mental 'scent' that was in the air. Luckily that part was easy.

At least she thought it was, she pursed her lips and looked up at him, leaning away slightly when he pulled her close and pointed things out to her. Naming them, telling her what they did. Because she was a bit of a techno freak, having had her own little ship and big shiny guns before the bastards here took her. Of course the dragon part made her raise her eyebrow, and she realized that over all morning not once did she even consider what she was becoming a pilot for.

What the hell was a dragon? Maybe some sort of flying device? Well, obviously, pilot, duh.

They couldn't possibly mean real dragons. Those were too... Egotistical to be ridden by puny humans, right? All Phenyo could do was look up at Dyerlich, one eyebrow raised in question. "Well, the dragon things aside, I already know how to fly ships. I didn't crawl out of the sewer you know, I'm not from your planet, so obviously I can fly a ship. Or sneak on board ships." Phenyo shook her head a moment, mourning her ship and equipment. Where would it go? Who would get it? She hoped at least someone got the thing whole and would be taking care of it.

She had to kill so many damned people to get that stupid ship. And now it was gone.

In less than a day. Phenyo resisted the urge to bend over and groan, mostly because it would hurt her ribs and tear the wound on her neck open. Raising an arm she unconciously scratched at the spot and winced when she poked it too hard, sending Dyerlich a quick glare which before one of wonder after he asked her something.

A real question? Was there a wrong answer? Phenyo looked around and down at his hands to make sure his claws weren't out read to swipe at her face and cut off her nose.

Slowly she eyed him up and down, looked over her shoulder and down at her feet. No booby traps.

"Sure, I'd like to see the hold where the dragons are."

Oh shit. Walking was horrible and it hurt to move. Should have thought of that, Phenyo she growled at herself mentally, before standing tall and taking a semi-deep breath, enough to clear her head but not enough to hurt her aching ribs. Swallowing and taking a few breaths, she lifted her head and nodded to Dyerlich.

"Where are they? They won't eat me, will they?"

Anonymous

Ew, old cheese!
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2008, 01:49:45 am »
Just being able to feel that line, that 'scent' of his of course, it was impressive for someone who had no idea what she was doing.

He was going to have fun with her of course. She was such a potential recruit at least. And she seemed to have more experiences than ah...he just believed that she had been...a pleasure woman. Ahem. That apparently was not the case, as this woman seemed to have some training then. He smirked to himself, he kept his presence hidden in her mind. She wouldn't have been able to even notice it, keeping those...brain worms from being shown to her.

And a murderer even!

She was just full of surprises wasn't she? He couldn't wait to see what else would surprise him. Maybe tonight he should read her entire mind, go back through her entire history and discover just what she had in her past. Maybe even he would be nice and ask her instead! Imagine that, a kind thought.

"Very well. Let us go see the dragons." He turned and started to walk, slowly this time, letting her take her time. "They are in the Dragon Pen. They won't eat you know...there are only a few anyway here while the other Pilots are at war." Already he was reaching his mind out to search for Lartech. Ah yes, the dragon was there, sleeping, or...recharging perhaps. Whatever he liked to call it anyway.

The dragon pen was sadly a somewhat long walk from their current location. It was a large place, very...very large, for housing a lot of dragons. Right now it seemed empty...save for a few who had no pilots, or who had their pilots here. He took her to a rather stream lined looking dragon. There were several metal parts on it, but these were rather sleek and impressive, with a large cybernetic front left claw. The dragon had such strange skin, it was an impressive gold colour, though, somewhat dull. Red eyes right now were closed, the creature was curled up almost like a giant cat, the wings wrapped about it.

"Lartech." Slowly the creature stirred and stretched as it regarded the two people in front of it. Oh, Dyerlich. Are we going for a flight? I was having such a nice dream... It was a woman's voice that rang through both Dyerlich and Phenyo's mind. Her voice was rather nice actually, it wasn't mean sounding, though perhaps bored.

"No, afraid not Lartech. This is Phenyo. My new candidate." Lartech bowed her head as she came closer for inspection, taking a deep whiff of her. Not your usual candidate. Female even. Surprising. Mm, nice to meet you though. I'm Lartech. I see he has...already had fun with you. I tell him to take it easy on the first day but...boys. Dyerlich almost rolled his eyes as he reached over and stroked the dragon's snout. "Would you like to hop on her back Phenyo and see what it is like?" it was ah...in his best opinion to ignore Lartech's little comment.

Anonymous

You know, cheddar!
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2008, 12:19:46 pm »
If she knew that following the 'scent' had been impressive she would have been pleased with herself, she also would never have been able to repeat it. Phenyo tilted her head to the side and rubbed her cheek, taking a deep breath and looking around.

The silence was awkward.

She was more than happy to begin to head towards the dragons. Sort of. Phenyo pressed a hand to her ribs and slowly followed Dyerlich, rather amazed that he was walking slowly. Probably a crawl for him, Phenyo almost felt a little bad for slowing him down. Her side stitched and she gasped lightly and winced, her features turning into a grumpy frown. Then again, maybe now. He should suffer and walk at a crawl. The big jerk.

While it took more than a little while to actually get to the Dragon Pen, seeing it made Phenyos eyes widen and her jaw drop.

"Whoa. Coooooool." Her lips formed a little 'o' as she looked around, her eyebrows high on her face. Obviously impressed, she was even more impressed when she followed Dyerlich to a real dragon. Phenyo had been expecting metal monsters, but this thing...

It looked like a scary lizard that had the personality of a cat. Phenyo took a few steps back when Dyerlich said a name and the monster began to move, a few steps and she was half behind Dyerlich and half out n the open, tilting as far as her bruised and broken body could go to look over at the dragon.  Lartech, The voice that entered her head made her look around rather worriedly, an eyebrow raised and her lips pulled off to one side to form a funny Phenyo-Only expression.

Staring blankly she blinked a few times and looked from Lartech, whom she assumed was the dragon, to Dyerlich.

Lips drawn into a little line and she looked between the two, thoroughly confused.

Inadvertantly she had taken a few steps away from Dyerlich and all she saw was a giant dragon head looming over her. In self defence she rose her arms to hide her head, just in case the Dragon was looking for a snack and Dyerlich had lied about them not eating her. Phenyo figured she'd be like popcorn for the dragons, she was small enough, though her heart quickly slowered down and she stopped being afraid when the dragon spoke again.

Well, sort of spoke. Mentally spoke? Telepathied? What would that be called, anyway?

Phenyo looked between Lartech, deceiding she liked the dragon, to Dyerlich. She took a few steps towards the dragon this time. The giant scaled thing was more save than him anyway, at least a swipe from any scary claws it had would kill her in one go.

"I... Er.. Don't think I'd fit.... She's very..." Phenyo moved an arm up and motioned to Lartech. "Big." Then she remembered what the dragon had said, "Not... usual candidate? Female?" Phenyo turned to glare at Lartech. "Fun? First day?" Phenyo paled. "It gets worse?" She squeaked and looked over at Dyerlich worriedly.

(( I'm a bad girl :] I'm at schoool.))

Anonymous

Cheese and crackers are the best.
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2008, 01:52:25 pm »
He really would have to teach her to hide her thoughts. Soon enough, she would have time to learn after all, she would be here for three years after all, she would know the intricacies of the mind, her powers, ships, strategies, everything really. However, he considered himself a little lucky at this point really. She knew how to pilot things already, that would make some of her training go a little bit better really. That was his hope at least actually.

"Just you wait." The dragon pen was nothing, the more impressive things actually were the dragons themselves. Usually. Lartech wasn't the fiercest dragons, she was more of a sleeker model made for hit and run tactics, which he adored in her. She was fast and deadly, just like him really.

"There is a sort of saddle on her, in her neck, a groove almost. That's where you sit." He motioned for Lartech to move her head, which she did to show off the seat, a sort of indented groove where her neck plates met her shoulder. Lartech had a rather ornamental head, large sort of fins reaching backward, bumps and ridges made her look like she was decorated with jewels of white and red. A very interesting look to say the least.

Dyerlich rubbed the back of his neck as he shrugged his shoulders. "It is not often I am given female candidates, or that I choose females for that matter." He found them a lot...harder to train really. That was not his fault of course, women could be a lot stronger, a lot more...difficult to break. Men had their pride and egos, those could be broken, but there was just something about women, a willpower, something strong to them.

You haven't told her yet Dyerlich? For shame. You're stuck under his rule for at least three years don't 'cha know? Four if you don't pass the third year. You could be under rule for even five, and then when you get out of the candidate program you still pretty much serve under his command, you'll be a simple Pilot, while he's Cant Royal. Lartech explained to the young woman with a cheery...smile of some sort. It was hard to tell, but the corners of Lartech's lips were pulled up and one could plainly see the glimmering of her white teeth.

"Come Phenyo. I'll take you for a little flight around the complex." Dyerlich was fast, he had to bend down carefully to pretty much wrap his arm around the lower part of her body, not grabbing her about the waist but a bit lower than that, as to not hurt her ribs of course. He was pretty much letting her sit on his forearm almost as he approached Lartech, who held out a claw for them so he could climb onto her back quickly.

He set Phenyo down in the groove, some strange metal belts suddenly fastening in her legs and waist while Dyerlich just seemed to grab hold of two protrusions in front of the saddle. His arms were neatly wrapped around Phenyo's, keeping her still, but hopefully the belts could help with that as well. Start us off easy Lartech. The dragon gave a gentle nod as she stood up and shook herself off. She didn't seem too big, but she she did seem dangerous. The dragon began to walk toward the opening of the hanger, the large doors pulling themselves open to allow her to leave.

In a few seconds she was suddenly running, her wings starting to flap slowly before take off was achieved and they were no longer on the ground but starting an ascent upward. The flight was relatively smooth actually, no dives and no sudden changes in direction. Well Phenyo, what do you think? It was Dyerlich's voice appearing in her mind this time, not Lartech's, though she would be able to feel the dragon's presence, listening in as well to the conversation.

Anonymous

Cheesecake?
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2008, 10:33:56 pm »
At the some-what happy words of the Dragon, Phenyo paled and swallowed carefully. Rubbing at her cracked ribs, which happened what? A few hours ago? She cast a side ways glance towards her tormentor. Slightly worried about how nice he was being, her features turned downwards. She was going to die a painful horrible death. Might as well enjoy the dragon ride while he offered it.

Wait, a dragon ride? On this dragon? Lartech.

Phenyo coughed and shifted her weight rubbing the back of her head and pulling her fingers through her unbound hair. "You know, I don't th--" Her speech ended on a low grunt and her clinging to Dyerlichs head. Sitting hurt her ribs and sitting on something wiggly and humanoid managed to make them ache more, Phenyo was half-hoping her lovely new mentor didn't have a boob in his face from the position she was slightly bent over in order to keep her balance and not hurt herself.

If she had been giving a choice as to the dragon riding, she would have greatfully declined, but she wasn't and was quickly in the funny seat with scary metal things wrapped around her legs keeping her down. Phenyo silently thanked that her butt had been comfortable before that happened, wouldn't do well to be uncomfortable on a giant lizard. Quickly Phenyo reached out and patted the nearest patch of flesh she could reach, just in case the dragon -- Lartech -- had heard the lizard comment. Wouldn't do well to piss off something as lovely and majestic as her.

Phenyo stiffened and leaned forward when Dyerlich sat down behind her. Drawing her breath in and taking short shallow breaths, leaning forward disagreed with her newly cracked ribs. Of course then he did something weird and she was practically glued to his chest, oh well, might as well lean, it felt more comfortable anyway. So Phenyo leaned against the large form of Dyerlich, obviously not really careing about any post problems, why would she trouble herself to show that she hated him?

Far too much effort for her liking.

Tilting her head down and closing her eyes, she didn't watch as the dragon started to pick up speed and actually fly. Of course the wind whipping at her hair and face made her squint and look up. Oh gods, oh gods, oh gods, we're going to crash and I'm going to -- But her own thoughts paused when another voice intruded on them. It was deeper, Dyerlichs? He sounded just like he did in person! There was no hollow echoing sound like she expected there to be with the telepathy thing.

Or maybe she just imaged his voice in her head? Peeking up and over her shoulder, Phenyo opened her mouth slightly then quickly closed it, along with her eyes and hide her face. Her heart was pounding and she felt little more than a feather strapped down to a very fast flying device, which was sure to happen to her if Dyerlich leg go of her arms, her legs would rip off and she'd go flying down to the ground and die.

The wind was too harsh to speak so she just resorted to mental chantings of 'I'm going to die.'

Anonymous

Mmm, cheesecake is pretty good!
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2008, 01:22:25 am »
If he could help it, he'd rather keep the woman alive. She already had some talents as a psychic, she could continue to grow, she could be nurtured properly and she would become a valued asset for Aedolis. All he had to do was not push her over her limits at least, and to keep from suicide. Hah. As if any of his candidates had even thought about that! Oddly enough none of them had, at least not when he was around. He suspected a few may have, but he had never been around for that.

It probably wasn't the best of positions, but he honestly thought it was helping. He didn't even actually realize that her breasts were pretty much squished against his face, but at the same time there was the uniform in front of it so...he really didn't notice. He was more focused on not falling off the somewhat slender arm of Lartech as he scaled it carefully.

Lartech had courteously decided to ignore her lizard comment, as it was mostly true. They were however of course much more advanced and powerful than the lizards that roamed most planets but...lizards none the less. She did however make a lovely little murring sound, hearing the comment about her being lovely and majestic. The girl had taste.

Dyerlich was glad she didn't try and avoid his touch, he didn't want her to fall if the belts didn't hold after all. Plus his contact with the opposite gender was mostly limited to a few pilots and Lartech and well...Lartech wasn't his type.

Dyerlich didn't notice much of the wind, but much to his distaste his hood was sent to curl up against the back of his neck, letting that silver and gold flecked hair become even more swept back than it already was. Ugh. Great. Windswept hair. Just what he needed then wasn't it? This was terrific. Blech.

He tried to keep himself from responding to her frantic thoughts of just her going to die over and over again. He just sighed, perhaps she was right about the wind. Lartech, could you raise the windbreaker? He actually sounded like he was...asking nicely. Slowly a few of the strange plates in front of them folded upward as two poles slowly extended until it was just enough to cover their faces. There was an electrical sound in the air and a sort of screen formed between the two poles. Lartech seemed to slow down however at the new wind resistance, but for Dyerlich and Phenyo there was almost no wind affecting them now.

Quit that Phenyo. You will not die, you're secure and safe. Just enjoy the ride would you? He sounded almost irritated by her pleading, and he was really, it was irrational. If anything, the only person who could die from this was him, he wasn't held in anything but his legs wrapped around the dragon's neck and holding onto the two little protrusions.

After a few minutes of flying around the complex, Lartech finally landed in front of the dragon pen. While the doors opened for them, Dyerlich took that time to unhook the belts that kept her safe and secure, picking her up gently and avoiding her ribs as he slid down Lartech's arm and landing safely on the ground with Phenyo. He placed the woman gently on her feet before going over and petting the dragon's snout.

Thanks Lartech. Go back to sleep now. Sorry for disturbing you. The dragon gave another one of those odd smiles as she waved a front claw dismissively. Always nice to meet a new candidate of yours. Looks like you're in for some fun times Dyerlich. Try not to lose your lid like you did with Adalwulf. Such a nice boy, shame about his mind. With that Lartech lumbered into the pen and curled up once more, going back to...sleeping or...recharging, whatever it was she was doing.

"Well, what did you think of that Phenyo?"

Anonymous

Just plain, for me.
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2008, 05:05:15 pm »
Even with her eyes clamped closed, Phenyo snorted. Of course, he'd ask his dragon nicely for something. Jerk. Phenyo had promised herself that if anyone asked her to do something with a please she'd be more than happy to, but demands and orders just didn't fly with her. Not while she was like this, not until she was sure she was going to stay alive. Might as well make her life hell while she was here.

It was suiting.

She calmed clearly and looked around once the wind stopped a little. Wow. It was so.... Cool. Phenyo sneaked a peek behind her shoulder and took a quick look at her grumpy mentor. Slowly nodding and looked around once that irritated cold voice entered her head.

Gods that creeped her out.

Once her eyes opened, it ended all to quickly and they were in the hanger and Dyerlich was removing the wrappings around her legs, she'd help if she knew where the things went to so she helpfully kept her hands up and away and her side carefully twisted away from him. Once they were in Lartechs  spot, or which Phenyo assumed was her spot, and then Phenyo was in her mentors arms again and heading down to the ground.

Phenyo frowned slightly and pulled his hood back up over his hair. If she eyed those odd flecks of gold anymore she'd touch his hair and get her hands cut off. Wincing and rubbing her lower back and side once her feet were on the ground, she watched with interest as Dyerlich completely ignored her and pet his dragon. He looked so at home in front of the scary fangs of one such as she. A pang of jealousy spun through Phenyos veins for the bond those two seemed to share, so she quickly looked away and turned her back, frowning at the ground.

It took her a moment to realize that Dyerlich was talking to her.

"Hmm? It was lovely. Sorry about..." Phenyo trailed off and waved her hand dismissively. "What happened to Adalwulf?" She murmured, curious of course. "What happened to his mind?" As a precaution, Phenyo made sure she was a good two arm spans away -- Dyerlich arm spans at least -- from both him and the dragon. Wouldn't do well to be smacked, beaten then eaten.

Anonymous

No whipped cream?
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2008, 07:55:09 pm »
Dyerlich was a little confused really, why did she pull his hood up? He didn't really mind having his hood down, but apparently she wanted it up. She was worried about touching his hair? Was there something wrong with his hair? Ah...she was afraid of punishment then. Well, he was going to admit he didn't mind having his hair touched, er, well, he wasn't going to admit it to her. He had no need to after all.

He was pretty sure he wouldn't take her hands off but...if she wanted to feel that way he really couldn't help her from that. Well. He could tell her he wouldn't but...

It was best to let her find out on her own. Hopefully soon she would be able to block her mind and he would have a harder time knowing what was on her mind.

"Hm? Oh well...he was a Candidate of mine." Dyerlich suddenly approached her, putting his arm about her shoulders. "I won't strike you, you have the right to know, though you'll be meeting him soon." He started to walk, pulling the woman along with him. He wasn't exactly sure where to take her now, maybe to the training complex even. Physical training. He wouldn't make her run any tests yet, she couldn't do very well with the broken ribs.

That would not be her fault, a lot of people couldn't do well. Beside, he had three years to teach her after all.

"Adalwulf was my pupil. He came here rather relaxed, laid back, prepared for this place. He knew what he would have to do, what was asked of him. He wasn't the strongest person, but he had some talent. However...after four years...having to hold him back a year because he just couldn't get piloting right...well he got to the final step, where the pilots would have to probe his mind to see if he had anything he was hiding." He had been there, making sure he had not gone easy on his pupil. They had gone through it very...thoroughly. Nothing was hidden from them, at least, his fear was that he had somehow managed to...

"At the end of it, Adalwulf's mind changed. It withdrew, hid itself, protected itself. There's...not much left there. Only what we've taught him. He's sort of childlike now. It's rather...interestin g actually. There is still such power but he keeps it hidden...Makes me wonder about him." Dyerlich gave a shrug of his shoulder as they finally exited the Dragon Pen, starting to walk with her, wondering if he should really show her the training grounds, they were boring after all.

"Would you like to go get a drink? There isn't anything else interesting to show you, and much to early to send you to your room." He could have used a drink. He wasn't hungry, but his throat always was parched after a flight. Probably had to do with the wind and the sand getting in his throat.

Anonymous

Oh yes. Whipped cream and chocolate and whips!
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2008, 12:16:17 am »
Green eyes looked around, finally resting on the ground in front of them as they walked. Her keen ears able to take in all the little details and even how he talked.  Phenyo didn't move away from his arm around her shoulder, well, more like his arm bending down onto her shoulder. Hmph. It never sucked this much to be so short, an entire two feet. Casting a glance up she watched his chest slightly before looking straight ahead and clearing her throat listening to her mentors little story.

Oh yay.

The brain-slow fellow was a past candidate who got mind raped so bad it went and hid its self. Phenyo felt so much better about her life now.

Not.

Swallowing quietly, Phenyo  rubbed her side and looking around. This place was pretty damn big, she'd die if he made her run though any of this. Somehow saw Dyerlich doing exactly that. A soft shudder trailed down her body and she sighed heavily, looking back up at him when he spoke.

A drink? Like liquid? He had a mouth? Blinking and chewing on her lip she shook her head slightly and smirked at her own mental image of him with a mouth full of scary fangs looked like. Slyly glancing up at him, Phenyo leered and tried to invision large fangs on him.

Naah, that looked too funny.

Phenyo just couldn't imaging Dyerlich with a normal human mouth. Did it glow? Is that why he covered it? Silently she chrotled at another mental image of him with a glowing blue mouth. Quickly she shook it and looked ahead, before remembering that she had to answer his question.

Did he mention room? A room? Where sleeping stuff happened?

It was too early for that?

Phenyos face fell slightly and she blinked away and haze of frustration. The only thing Phenyo would love doing more than getting out of here would be to lay down and sleep. Heaving a sigh she looked up at Dyerlich and offered a tad of a smile. "Yeah. A drink... Sounds lovely. Thank you." Some water wouldn't hurt, might even taste good. Her mouth tasted bad, from the blood she spat up and from it just being a rotten day.

"Which way is it again?"

Anonymous

and whips? Like...the large leather thingies? Or licorice wh
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2008, 12:10:34 pm »
"You'll do fine. Adalwulf wasn't as strong as you were, he was very weak in personality, I thought I had trained his mind enough and prepared it but...I had made a mistake. You will do better, I know what must be done anyway." He told her, trying his best to get rid of her fears for the time being. She should be worried only when the final test approached, that was it. And she should probably be afraid of him perhaps. Just a little bit.

Dyerlich didn't much care for her...rendering of what was under his cowl. People always thought that he wore it because of a disfigurement, or because his mouth was really odd. He couldn't help but smile at the thought of him having a glowing mouth. That was just...

Strange, but he liked it though.

"We'll go to the Mess Hall then and get ourselves a nice big drink then." He was thinking water too. Humans had this inane thought that when you said the word drink, they assumed alcohol. There were hundreds, maybe even thousands of other beverages one could drink, and yet alcohol was always on the top of the list. It was the oddest thing in his opinion.

"This way Phenyo. We're going this way." He gestured for her, his arm still about her as he guided her with him. He took it slow just for her, not pushing her along too hard. She had been pushed enough for one day, tomorrow was always a new, more...boring day. THe real training would begin when Roman started to teach candidates. Then he could begin getting her familiar with physical techniques, weapons and strike craft. Then moving on to mental strength. That would be the most important part, training the mind.

The mess hall was almost empty, save for a few people here and there talking lightly over an unfinished meal. These were mostly people from the military of course. Not Pilots or Candidates, but the other branch of the military. Dyerlich found a spot for him and Phenyo to sit, returning not a moment too soon with two very large glasses of water.

"It's a bit sweet here...the water, I think they add vitamins and what not." Dyerlich reached up and pulled down his cowl and surprisingly enough...there was nothing odd about him. He had a regular nose...and a regular mouth. Well. The colour was different from most humans but...it was just a mouth. No fangs, nothing glowed, no abnormally large snake like tongue. Just...normal.

"Surprised?" He grinned at her, showing off his white teeth as he raised the glass to lips, taking a long drink. Heh heh, he loved their imagination. Fangs and glowing mouths. How impractical.

Anonymous

Hey! Look! Some ducks!
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2008, 02:04:21 pm »
Slowly nodding, she looked around for a moment before pursing her lips and leering off into space. She thought it sounded particularly entertaining when someone of Dyerlichs stature and size said something like 'Mess Hall'. Just didn't suit him. Then agian, it wasn't as if Phenyo swearing like a pirate suited her. She'd forgive him this one time for saying something so out of character.

Pfft, Mess Hall.

Phenyo rolled her eyes to the side when he mentioned a big drink. Of water. A lump settled in her chest, wanting more than anything to have a shot of whiskey or something not even a bad dream could penetrate a alcohol swimming brain that belonged to Phenyo. A sneaking suspicion made her worry about actually sleeping tonight and how well she would. With Dyerlich breathing down her throat she knew she wouldn't be getting a decent nights sleep for about three -- groan -- years. So much suck and fail.

"I could go for a big shot of whiskey, myself." Phenyo grumbled after being lead to the 'mess hall' and taking a seat, groaning when her ribs protested at the movement. Breath hitched and she sat up straight, any slouching made her middle scream at her in protest. Sighing lightly, Phenyo jolted when he came back. Getting lost in her brain wasn't a good thing to do here, for all she knew she could get lost and be stuck there. Like that Something-Wulf fellow. Shuddering slightly she wiggled a little and looked at the large glass of water.

"Sweet tasting from vitamins? Riiight." Just like any young person, the sound of vitamins tasting good was still a concept she could only dream about. If they were sweet no one would mind having them. She took a sip and closed her eyes as she swallowed, slightly glad that she had saved her vocal cords from useless painful screaming. Sure everything that happened today hurt like hell, but screaming about it wouldn't have helped at all. A useless, yet easy way of letting out anger or expressing pain. No amount of screaming would make a freaking name go away though. Phenyo thought grumpily, rubbing the back of her clothed neck.

She could feel the gauze stuck to her flesh, knowing that when it was removed all the dried blood would go along with it.

Swallowing slightly she wasn't looking forward to that. Phenyo looked up in time to see Dyerlich remove the cowl. Frowning she looked away for a moment and then the most obscured thing popped into her head. Why would she think he had an abnormally large snake tongue? That would just be creepy. Coughing slightly, Phenyo cleared her brain and looked back up.

Eh... He could pass off as handsome, she supposed.

"Yes. Very." Clearing her throat and taking another drink, she looked down at the table and tapped her fingers against it in a rhythmic pattern. "You've lost all mystery in only a day." Phenyo spoke boredly, she'd normally be slumped over with her head resting on her arm, but the bandaged middle and the broken ribs begged her not to do it, so she didn't. "Why do you wear that thing anyway? Keep the ladies off of you? Allergic to normal air?" Then she looked up at him and leered, smirking slightly, "Or do you think it makes you look cool?"

Anonymous

Ducks?! Where!
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2008, 06:16:10 pm »
Well he wasn't going to be close enough to her neck to be breathing down it but he was going to be near enough to her. He had to have fun in her dreams again after all. This time he knew how to do it. Leave no of those little...brain wigglies in her mind. No presence that he was inside her mind. He had to be careful from now on.

"Yes well, I'm afraid you'll need your wits about you." Dyerlich told her simply, shrugging his shoulders. He didn't mind alcohol, but that would not be smart for her. Maybe when she had no classes coming up, she might be able to have a little bit of alcohol. It all depended on how well she did.

"You never know, open your mind to the possibilities. Next thing you know you might find there are some delicious vegetables out there." Dyerlich actually joked, he sounded amused for that matter as he grinned at her. She'd only see it in his eyes, until he took his cowl off.

He gave her a small smile as he heard her thought. Hah hah. She...thought he could pass off as handsome?

"I didn't want to have any mystery. There should be none between us." He told her with a shrug. In a building full of psychics, why should there be? "The cowl? Ahahah...right, that's the one thing about me that keeps the ladies off me. Not my abnormally tall stature, the fact I can be a bit overzealous, cruel, and bewildering, but the cowl does it all." He laughed as he shooks his head, turning his attention back to Phenyo, his eyes focusing on her. "I don't believe it makes me look cool...I am not concerned with what people think of my clothing style."

He gulped down most of the water, placing an almost empty cup on the table as he watched her carefully.

"But you seem to think I could pass as handsome don't you?" The cowl was slowly pulled back up over his mouth and nose, affixing it carefully as he stood up. "Come Phenyo, I'll take you back to your quarters. You can take your water with you." He helped the woman up carefully, avoiding hurting her ribs before he took her with him to her quarters. She'd be sleeping on the base of course, and he didn't plan on sleeping at this time...oh no.

He made sure to not have his mind open at this point, he kept it very much contained, locked away from her as he walked at a snails pace beside her, his hand on her back.

He still couldn't believe she thought he could be handsome.

Anonymous

Over there! *throws one*
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2008, 12:18:49 am »
Pah. The last thing Phenyo needed was her wits. She wasn't learning anything anyway... Well, she learned to take everything Dyerlich said with a grain of salt and not to trust him. Fear wasn't about to set it. Fear would be pointless and make it harder for her to do anything that required being near him. Of course she would keep away from him if she said something and she was worried he'd smack her. Just a precaution. No chance in any hell that she'd ever been afraid of him. Perhaps something ingrained into the candidates. Fear. Not in her though, fear of pain, but not fear of the person.

Besides, who liked pain anyway? Well, besides masochists, but they didn't count. Getting off on pain just did not count on this mental topic.

No mystery between then? Oh, well, that sucks. "In that case, to ruin any mystery about me. I'm not a virgin, and this is my natural hair colour, and these," Phenyo paused to point to the triangular tattoos on her face and lips, "Are tattoos." Didn't remember why she got them, but she did remember waking up with her face stinging. Probably got just a tad too over the top with a 'client' and had it done, though it didn't look to bad so she didn't mind as much as she thought she did. "Oh, and I have 'em around my belly button, too." A solemn nod and a sip of her water and she smirked up at him.

Cruel was a good word for him. Maybe bipolar too. One second he seems as happy as a clam, the next he'd shove a spike or a pokey-finger through her arm or something painful. A corner of her lips twitched and she looked away for a moment. Never fear the person, they got off on that. Best to smile in the face of danger, because instead of making it happy, that would just make it irritated and kill you. Phenyo liked that idea. So she smiled at Dyerlich. "Hmm... Nah, you're handsome, but I'm a little dissapointed you don't have a long snake tongue, so I docked points."

Boredly spoken, she watched him stand up and suppressed a groan. More moving. Her torso would be black and blue anyway, but now it would be green and purple. Oh well. At least she liked the coloured green and purple.

Sitting down for any length of time didn't agree with her torso and it took a funny groan before standing up, all but clinging to Dyerlich as she got up. Taking a deep breath, she grabbed her glass of water, still almost full, eh. It'd be a waste to throw it away. Nodding slightly she began to slowly walk in whichever way it was that he was leading/pushing her towards.

Deciding that she would be a good girl and listen, there was a wave of gratitute that he didn't have anymore requests. Unconciously Phenyo leaned heavily on Dyerlich, the glass of water in her head.

Suddenly she felt like a little child being lead off into her room for bedtime. Which was basically what was happening, only Phenyo wasn't a child. "You going to do that dream thing to me again there, Daddy?"

Anonymous

Hah, I'm not falling for that! So bwahahaha!
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2008, 03:08:11 am »
Dyerlich raised a small eyebrow at her as she spoke about herself. Well this wasn't exactly what he had in mind but...at least she was being honest? "Purple hair...naturally..." That was interesting. Well. No. She wasn't human. Not with her ears like that, she must have been something else. What strange being was she anyway? That might ah...better for another time.

Dyerlich smiled earnestly at her remark about him. It was...nice to be complimented. He never really thought of his looks, he had no need to. If he needed a woman, he could go to a brothel. He had plenty of relationships, just...they were pilot relationships. Roman...Wulf...to a degree Temple of course...that was good enough for him. "Well, we can't all have the bodies we want can we?" He sighed wistfully, perhaps a little more dramatically than he meant to.

Dyerlich hadn't wanted fear from her. He wanted her to fear the punishments, to fear what could happen and be done to her, but not to fear him. No. If she feared the punishment, she would stop her ways.

It was almost like training an animal. They shouldn't fear the master, but fear the punishment. And they should also get a treat for being good. That's what the dragon ride had been all about.

And because he wanted to show off.

Dyerlich supported her as he talked, keeping her up and from falling over and no doubt sleeping right there. Heh. It meant that this was a good day for her then. She'd have a lot of trouble sleeping no doubt over the next three years. Poor girl. No one asked for this sort of thing. Well...alright...he asked for it, Roman had too...even Wulf had. They all wanted to be in the program after all.

"Ah hah hah, no, not tonight. You've earned yourself the rest anyway." Was it the truth, or was it a lie? It was hard to tell. His eye said nothing. Soon they were at her room, Dyerlich opening the door and heading inside with her. He pulled back the covers to her bed, moving her onto it as he stepped back. "You will get another uniform in a few days. I'm afraid there is no spares to be had at this time. We'll get more soon though." He'd have to teach her to clean her own clothes no doubt. Getting the blood and sweat and perhaps a few tears from the clothing.

Dyerlich headed to the door, shaking his head. Tonight would be fun. "Goodnight Phenyo. Get a good sleep. I'll be around to retrieve you. Your ribs shouldn't hurt as much." Dyerlich told her before he slid from her room, the door closing behind him. He made sure to walk around the hall out of sight, Keeping his shields up but monitoring her room. Waiting for her to fall deep into a REM sleep.

That is when he would return. It probably helped that the vitamins would help to give her a good nights rest. She probably had been deprived of such essential vitamins. They would be good for her at least.

He hoped she had a good sleep...heh heh. Until he came back...because she was going to have such a fun time.

Anonymous

...Damn. Dream Tiems!
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2008, 08:46:19 am »
Unlikely that the fearing punishment would keep her tongue in her mouth and her wit closed up. Never one for following orders, though she was sure that eventually the two of them would find a harmony in which they worked, Phenyo just hoped it wasn't the pattern they were in now. Dyerlich is an ass in the morning, then he's semi-nice, then he's an ass again, then he's semi-nice... It all confused Phenyo, really, rather amazed at how much like a teenager girl his punishments went, rather entertained as well.

Though she knew that she would have to give up and stop fighting him eventually, she'd put up a hell of a fight first. Make him remember that she isn't some cute kitten to get her belly rubbed and just lay there content.

Of course she had been listening to him, a quick leer up at him when he said his body comment. She'd ask him about it tomorrow, maybe before bed. He seemed a hell of a lot nicer before bed.

After she had asked him about the dream-thing he did to her after she passed out from her ribs, she just looked at him with an eyebrow raised Yeah, right. was her mental responce to him saying she earned herself rest. She didn't even do anything he wanted of her! He was going to sneak into her head and twist and kick at her brain until it started up some disturbing dream she didn't want to see, let alone share with a tall ghoul of a stranger. Hmph.

Putting the large glass of water on a table somewhere in the room, Phenyo was about falling asleep on her feet, when she felt something semi-soft under her butt her head snapped up and she glared at Dyerlich. There was no way she was sleeping in the uniform. "But it's not ruined. There's only blood around the collar, and I think that will be occuring too much for you to bother getting me another uniform..." She trailed off and watched him go away, good sleep. Ah huh. Phenyo let out a big yawn and stretched as far as her broken body would allow it.  Good sleep.  Ribs better? She wouldn't be able to move!

Getting up, painfully that is, she shuffled over to where she left her water, took a long drink and then looked down at herself. Right, no sleeping in the uniform. To the best of her ability she removed the ugly gray uniform, until she was standing only in her undergarments, the piled clothes in her arms. Unskillfully they were folded and placed beside the bed, on the ground, and she pressed a hand to herself. Gauze around her middle, around her neck. This wasn't going to be fun.

After laying down, it was cold to be sure, so she curled up like a little child, her hair fanning out behind her. It ached to lay down, but once the spot she was laying in warmed up Phenyo drifted off to sleep.

A rather disturbing one.

In her lovely dream, Phenyo was dressed in the uniform, a crisp clean one that was tucked in at all the right placed and had no blood in it. Her hair was pulled up in two messy buns on either side of her head, and she was behind some invisible force feild watched ... Herself.

The other Phenyo had the braids and outfit that she was wearing this morning. But there was a tiny difference, she didn't really have the right face. It was Phenyos face, but something about it seemed off.

Still, Real Phenyo was freaked out. A hand pounded on the invisible wall, yelling at her. What was she doing? Why was she slowly taking off her clothes? Shaking Real Phenyo looked away for a moment, to turn back to Dyerlich being there. His cowl off, and Other Phenyo smiling shyly. What the hell? What kind of torture was this?

The next things to occure grossed Phenyo out and surely as any visitors would have been. Not one to be emberased, even if she was watching herself go at it with a seven foot tall man like a bunny in spring, just who the people were made her not want to see. A tad to disturbing. Of course the noises stayed. When Real Phenyo heared Other Phenyo she looked over, blinked and stared. That didn't sound like her, which meant it wasn't her, which mean that --

Green eyes popped open at the realization that it was little more than a dream. A soft sigh of relief and she closed her eyes again. For a fleeting moment she was deeply hoping that Dyerlich -- That name and the mans looks forever ruined -- hadn't watched in on this one. Again, she wouldn't be embarassed of what her brain though of, but she could be damned ashamed of it.

Unable to get back to sleep, she layed there, all curled up with her eyes closed. Of course she didn't like the mental images that popped out behind her closed eyes, but it was more comforting than staring around the room with her eyes open.

Anonymous

xD Yey.
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2008, 11:08:31 am »
Dyerlich loitered around the hallway, pacing almost as he waited for Phenyo to fall asleep. Finally he could feel herself drift off to sleep. That's when he strode on back to her room and quietly entered. He took a seat  at the foot of her bed, very...very careful to lie on his back so she wouldn't see him if she woke up. Slowly he reached out his mind. Heh. She'd feel nothing, there would be no trace, this was perfect, he was barely there, but he could see everything.

Now it was time to...

Why was she in a cage? There were two Phenyo in her dream. It...was slightly more obvious that the Phenyo behind the forcefield was the real one, the one that was actually viewing the dream. The other one was...just her subconscious then? Projected images even?

And why was he suddenly there. He hadn't done this...oh no, not him. Hm. Wait...why was she stripping? Dyerlich watched in mild fascination as she stripped her clothes off, and he was without his cowl. Well...at least he didn't seem to have a giant snake tongue in this. So that must have really been...been.

What.

It may have been a while since he had last...indulged his mortal flesh in any sort of activity but...he was having sex with her. Well. No. Her Dyerlich creation was having sex with her Phenyo creation. Now he thought himself a master of the mind but...just the sheer fact that this was happening in front of his eyes made him question that whole thing. It was also quite noisy...

He could hear Phenyo trying to really put things in perspective, to make the dream seem like it wasn't her doing, or perhaps just wasn't her. Either way you looked at it, it was her mind, making this whole thing.

It abruptly ended however as Phenyo suddenly woke up. Dyerlich's own eyes opened and he had to suppress any sort of laughter or movement...perhaps. She was ashamed of that? Well, there were many tales of Pilots and Candidates getting involved in such ways before, this much he knew from Roman's behaviour. His own had been...slightly more professional. Slightly.

Dyerlich slowly stood up and dusted himself off, shaking his head while he did it. That was just...weird. Not that he minded, it was a bit of a treat from the usual sort of thing. "I noticed that even in your dreams you call me Daddy." He spoke up suddenly, putting his foot up on the edge of the bed as he loomed over her.

"And no, that wasn't my doing. And I don't see why you should be ashamed. It was just a dream." About who knew what of course. The dream was supposed to usually be about problems, things she had seen, going over the events of the day and putting things into place. Granted he had ordered her to strip before, and he had taken his cowl off, and there had been the spanking earlier on but...at no time did he show her such affection, made any sort of notion that he would want to ahm...enjoy her body.

At least, he didn't think he had.

"I didn't at all make you think that I wanted anything sexual from you did I?" He had his own questions he wanted answered, hers could wait, he already knew what hers might be. Oh why are you in my room, why are you looking in on my dreams, and so on and so forth. THe usual sort of thing.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal