Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Royally F*cked.  (Read 3728 times)

Anonymous

Royally F*cked.
« on: May 03, 2008, 07:49:25 pm »
Never had the overwhelming urge to curse and scream and have a trantrum been so strong. Okay, so she had to lie and figure out a good way to make herself seem like a citizen of Aedolis so she could go to a damn doctor and get her arm set, but never in a million years, or simply an extra one over her nineteen years would she expect to be carted here and expected to put on an ugly green uniform. Psychic? Wha'? Phenyo didn't remember having any telepathic abilities. Though she was a little too good at persuading people, maybe that was it? Two toned green eyes blinked and looked up and around, the same gray uniform all folded up in her arms. Like hell she'd put that ugly thing on, she didn't even know what the hell was going on.

Maybe she was some horrible criminal and this was some weird 'make her a better citizen' school. It then occurred to her that if she actually was a citizen of Aedolis, or at least looked it up past hearing about it from places going on about how evil everyone is, she'd know what was going on. Candidate? Pilot? Phenyo sword to any gods up in the stars that she heard the word torture from people muttering through doors. Having big elf-ears came in handy when eavesdropping, it also made her go pale and swallow. Looking around she frowned slightly and looked down at herself. She felt a little bit like a misplaced rainbow. Large green eyes, the right a pastel green and the left a much darker one. And all her other odd articles of clothing. Nothing on her matched.

Swallowing she looked around as she walked down the hall towards the place they directed her. After telling her of course that she'd probably be sent off to TRIM if she tried to run away, she only knew a little bit about it but what she did know was scary and made her listen. Screw putting on the ugly uniform though, Phenyo frowned and reached over her shoulder to grab a braid. Purple hair, would they make her dye it black? Shave her ears down? Looking around, she swallowed a tiny dregs of fear and took a deep breath before entering the assigned room.

Since she knew that if she stood there like an obedient little thing they'd assume she was happy with whatever was going on, Phenyo quickly disposed of the uniform onto the ground, making sure to put it into a pile to look messy and thrown there. She then began to walk around the room, hands clasped at the small of her back, chest out, head up straight, her short stature just barely 5'2" made her look rather entertaining. Her sad attempt to look important. Of course she could only lean over things and frown at them. Just incase someone walked into the room. Her thoughts were on what she was doing as well. ' Everything is so clean. '

Blinking owlishly, she huffed and continued walking around the room like she was important. Occasionally whining in her head about wishing that she hadn't fallen down in her ship in the first place which broke her arm which - - Oh shit. Her ship.

"What the hell is going to happen to my stuff!?" She called out grumpily, stamping her booted foot on the ground.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Oh you've no idea!!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 08:52:54 pm »
A new recruit, just for him to train.

How droll.

He strode in his most proud and majestic manner, and thankfully he did not have to slouch or duck in this place. Everything was over seven feet tall, which thankfully for this seven foot one man, meant he could look menacing and be at his full height. Metallic white  skin shined brightly, giving him an unearthly sort of glow. He wore a special cowl that covered from his nose downward, covering his shoulders and the top part of his chest. Under that was a thin black shirt that clung to his lanky form, showing off a very thin defined stomach and arms. He wore a simple pair of pants, they looked somewhat thick, a military grade green however. Short hair, silver with speckled gold in it was pushed back, spiked with gel to keep it from falling forward. That however was covered by a loose crimson hood attached to the special cowl. One could see under it, at his eyes, yellow eyes that had strange electric blue irises..staring endlessly as he walked.

Besides this man's choice of attire, and his height, the things that really stuck out with him was the spikes that travelled up the side of his forearms. People made sure to avoid him, and all he could do was let those pale silver lips of his smile as he looked for the correct room. Ah. Here it was. He let the door slide open for him as he entered, having to duck however through the doorway to get inside. He got there just in time to have himself yelled at by the candidate. At least...she was yelling out to someone.

"Probably stolen, someone might tear it apart for scraps. That's usually what happens." He stood there for a moment, hands behind his back as he observed the woman carefully. Hm. Very short. A shame really, but still. She was a vibrant one wasn't she? So colourful. How interesting. "I am Dyerlich Lochk. Cant Royal Pilot of the Aedolis Empire." He bowed to the woman and smiled rather...happily almost at her.

"You should be wearing your uniform Candidate. You were instructed to put it on weren't you?" He looked to the pile of clothes that was on the floor, holding a hand up toward it. The clothes suddenly picked up and came to him, catching them in his hands. "It's really sad that you didn't listen Miss...miss..." Dyerlich focused on her carefully for a moment. She would feel it in her mind, a presence, this...feeling of another mind invading her own, feeling its way through hers.

"Phenyo then." Hah. Hopefully by the end of this then,s he would be able to stop him from doing stuff like that. In the very least though, hopefully she would be able to at least hinder his efforts really. She was a weak one after all. He could get her to be stronger...eventual ly.

"Because really...you will face punishment. Stand here now, in front of me, remove that...shirt thing you are wearing, and put your back to me. Do not try to fight, to run, or to disobey, because this punishment is very...nice really." His voice was cold, almost emotionless if not for that cruel little tone in it.

Anonymous

I'm sure I do.
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2008, 10:32:24 pm »
Since she had been yelling at herself Phenyo didn't hear any door slid open or foot steps. So the voice that followed the possible silent entrance made her bolt up and do a funny jig to get away from the voice and turn towards it. Putting her arms up, in a fighting like manner she glared at him, her head tilted downward, blowing upwards to push the bangs out of her eyes. Who was this ghostly being? Phenyo eyed him and his shiny skin, looking up at him, her ams didn't lower when he stated who he was either and...

Phenyo blinked owlishly at when the clothes floated their way into his arms. Oh... Well.. Phenyo lowered her arms and stood glaring at him. Dyerlich? What a... er... Lovely name. A hand lifted to her lips to brush away the twitch and she resumed her grumpy face. The red tattooed on her lips gave her a very pouty look, along with the triangles on her cheeks and around her belly button. The Cant Royal part made her frown a little, he said that like it was important. Was it? She racked her brain for anything she knew about this damn place and quickly shook it and pressed the hell of her palm to her temple.

Her eyes closed slightly on their own accord and she opened her mouth but no sound came out. It felt like she had little worms squiggling their way around her thoughts. Of course she tried to think of rather nasty things, ones you'd never expect from a short little purple haired woman, horrible weird things, maybe just to try and taint whatever was in her head. Of course once her eyes could open slightly and the feeling was gone she looked up at the tall... Thing. Mr.Royal.

"Look. Keep your slimy worms out of my head. And--" She rolled her eyes and threw up her hands slightly when it spoke again cutting her off. Of course, she could only stand there and stare, her mouth open slightly when he told her to take off her shirt and present her back to him. Oh, that sounded like fun. "Okay Mr.Royal. Before I do anything weird for you, I want an explanation about what the hell this is, and if you plan on doing anything dirty, I want payment before you stick anything in me."

Pursed lips and narrowed eyes, her voice heated still on the other side of the room her arms crossed firmly over her chest her foot tapping. Phenyo really wanted to know what the hell was going on.

Anonymous

Maybe just a wee bit.
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2008, 11:05:23 pm »
A fight, that would have been interesting really. Not like he couldn't handle it of course. She was rather...weak looking. Perhaps her muscles were there, but she would be hard pressed to land any decent hits on him. Besides, he could summon guards here at will and they would simply...subdue her. Not kill her. No no no...she was a candidate, and he hadn't trained one in a while. He wanted her to last at least a day before things went south.

Her comment made him laugh richly as he approached her, placing a hand on her shoulder. "You truly don't understand what is happening do you?" Her thoughts said it all. Odd, she was so quick to announce her...profession. Unless she didn't mind sleeping with people and just wanted payment. Hah.

Though her body was young, perhaps fresh, though, judging by how quick her mind jumped to sex, perhaps...used more than anything, he had no interest in that at the current time. There was still much time for that.

"Allow me to explain. You've been drafted into the Aedolis Military, as a citizen you're expected to serve. You will become part of the highest branch of our government actually, a Pilot. You will be trained in the ways of a pilot, taught how to hone your latent psychic abilities, and how to fight, both with a dragon, and without." He explained to her carefully, smiling all the while as he held her there in his grasp. "And I am your teacher, I already told you my name of course, remember it well of course. As first act because of your defiance, you will find out a bit about me."

That having been said he began to grow his claws, digging into her shoulder with them, piercing flesh and a bit of the muscle with a smile. "Discipline is reserved for those who have earned it. By failing to put on your uniform, you have most certainly earned it." He wasn't going to keep his little...slimy worms out of her head. He let his mind go to hers, to find what he wanted. The point that would start to make her head throb and her knees buckle. "When I tell you to do something, you will do it. That is all that is asked of you."

He didn't let up with his claws, though he didn't puncture deep, he began to twist his hand, turning it, making the wounds larger and hopefully more painful.

"Do you understand?"

Anonymous

Ahahaha. Trouble.
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2008, 11:57:08 pm »
Cheeks grew large and air built up behind her lips, letting it go in a long whoosh. Pushing a hand over her bangs Phenyo wanted to cringe away when she felt one of the creeps hands on her shoulder. "Are you sure you're allowed to be around children? I'm pretty sure you need to be nice to be a teacher." She muttered, refusing to look up at him, the fact she was probably only to his elbows made her want to look up even less. Her brain processed all of this and she sighed heavily.

She had put the nails into her own coffin. Of course it took a second for her brain to wrap around one specific word. "Bah!? Military?! You're shitting me right? I mean -- OH! HOLY CRAP." Phenyo cried out, twisting away from the things in her shoulder. "What the fuck are you doing to me you psychotic albino bean pole!?" Her voice was high and loud, on a whim, she lifted her booted foot and took it down onto his foot. Not that it would do much, the guy was at least two feet taller than her.

Was it talking? What was it's name again? Mr.Royal? No, no, that wasn't what it really was. Something Lich. What the hell did she care? Before there hand been random painful poking pain in her shoulder, and now there was a blinding pain in her brain. How on any stars in the galaxy did this guy expect her to listen to him while he was causing her so much pain? Phenyos mismatched green eyes closed slightly and she twisted a little farther away from the claws, making her knees collaps under her and fall to her knees. A moment of euphoria when all the pain went away, she heard him talk, but then the pain came back and she was curled away from him on her knees, her head down.

"Fuck no, I don't understand. Get your claws out of me and get out of my head!" She wasn't crying, that was far too beneath her, Phenyo probably couldn't cry if she wanted to anyway. Her good arm, the one not having a claw dug into the shoulder was over her shoulder clawing at his hand and trying to ease any tension, or hell, maybe even get his damn hand off. Her head hung down, because keeping it up and glaring at the wall hurt too much, eyes closed tight, mouth open slightly in a silent scream. Phenyo gave a small whimper, "Ah.. Please?"

Anonymous

Oh yes, so much trouble!
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2008, 12:34:08 am »
She was going to be a fighter, and she was going to suffer so very much wasn't she? Already he had to punish her, taking time out of his own schedule to do all this. He wasn't really sure he cared for this girl right now. She was too haughty for his tastes, but he would make her learn, and things would be fine after ward. There was that slight hope that she wouldn't behave for too much, because he planned on really having fun with her. She would be a good meal really, a very good meal.

Dyerlich kept a very good grip on her shoulder, not letting up. "Ah, another reason for punishment then, insulting me." She was quick, but his foot was gone when she stamped down, he had moved it just out of the way for the time being as he continued to poke and prod  her mind roughly. There was so much that he could do here, so much he could ruin...he was enjoying himself.

"Oh, that is too bad. I explained it all very nicely to you too." Just another thing to teach her. To understand his words when he spoke to her. It wasn't even that difficult. He knelt beside her as she tried to swat his hand away, but he kept it firmly planted in her shoulder as he stayed there.

"My name is Dyerlich Lockh, I am a Cant Royal Pilot of the Aedolis military. You have been chosen to join the Pilot Program, and you are now a Candidate. You will be trained by me." His hand came out to her throat, to take hold of the strange cape about her neck, which he simply pulled from it, to expose her neck. He did stop probing her mind however, stopping the pain from her head. However, his hand didn't leave her shoulder, only steadied her as he began to use his other hand to slowly carve the flesh at the back of her neck. D. y. e.r.l.i.c.h. He looked proud of himself as he hauled her up to her feet. "If you fall down, believe me, these superficial wounds will be the least of your worry. Now. Put on your uniform."

There would be no privacy for her, not now. He needed to keep a close eye on her after all, he couldn't have her disobeying him again. His hand was removed rather sharply from her shoulder, the claws turning back into normals fingers as he flexed them. Stained perhaps in blood, which he wiped on her fancy cloak that she once had on.

Anonymous

Yay! Blooood.
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2008, 01:23:04 am »
Phenyo didn't make much noise other than her screeching at him. It was beneath her as a once bounty hunter to cry out at being tortured. Though, it really did hurt. The red wetness dripping down her back, soaking into her red cloak. Sharp intakes of breath in small huffs made the arm of the clawed shoulder twitch and grab at the fabric of her clothing. Red hot pain flashed through her brain continusly then suddenly stopped, which made her lift her head and try and look over her shoulder. Non-pain couldn't be a good thing.

A small gasp tore at her throat when her blue and green cape thing was removed and she could barely move her shoulders. Of course her head could move, but lifting it only made her shoulder hurt more, so because she was normal and wanted to avoid pain, Phenyo kept her head down. Then more pain happened. Her eyes widened and she could feel her pupils contract, a croak left her open lips and she left out a dry sob of air. Feeling flesh slice open and blood drip down around her neck and between her breasts wasn't the best feeling in the world. Phenyo couldn't move and she could only sit there on her knees, shaking slightly from the seemingly massive amounts of pain that greeted her in the last few minutes once the slicing was done, she was pulled to her feet and she looked up at him with half closed mismatched eyes.

Shaking her head she could only blink up at him. "Right. No falling, got it." She made a little okay motion with her fingers and scooped up the discarded ugly gray uniform, looking at it with a grumpy expression. As much as she wished she could prance around in her colourful grab, Phenyo wasn't too keen on getting anything else sliced into her, and besides, her old clothing can help mop up some of the blood running down her back.

Phenyo shrugged and began to remove her clothing, taking her time and taking deep breaths and standing still when she got dizzy, no matter what state of dress she was in. Once she was completely naked, she took the short hot orange shorts and pressed them to her back and neck, wincing at the blood she saw. Shaking her head she hucked the shorts into the pile of rainbow clothing, and proceeded to put on the boring gray clothing, the red marks on her cheeks and lips even more red and her purple hair even brighter in the boring colours.

Pale and shaking slightly, Phenyo had to stop herself from pressing at the open wounds on her back.

What a lovely first day at being a Candidate thing. Phenyo could imagine how much better this place would be. She winced and walked over to the Dyerlich guy, looking up at him and into his eyes. Maybe as a show of defiance and that it'd take more than some slicing to break her more than apparent spirit. "I'm changed, what now Mr.Teacher?"

Anonymous

You forgot the nudities!
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2008, 01:38:06 am »
Ah, that was a sweet sound in Dyerlich's ears. Just hearing her pain like that...his skin just seemed to glow even more, a healthy glow for him at least. He even sighed, pleased really at it. Ahhh...it was good. Really good. Yes, she would be so much fun wouldn't she? He couldn't wait to really start training her. First though, punishments, a nice bolstering of pain to get her heart pounding.

The cutting was indeed good, and there was no mistaking that it hurt her, maybe even disgusted. He would be full for quite a while if he just had her around then eh? Heh.

She was listening. "You'll never pass if you fall, remember that." His face was serious actually, because falling was weakness, and that meant he would have to remove that weakness from her. How he could stop that from happening, he wasn't sure, but he actually had a few ideas involving a high gravity system. Heh heh. He hadn't used one of those in quite a while, they would be enjoyable actually.

At least for Phenyo, Dyerlich barely seemed interested in her apparently nudity. He did give her a few looks of course, but it was more or less out of curiosity, interest about what she looked like. After that, he looked disinterested, inspecting his finger to see if any blood was left on it. Nope, clean thankfully. She was finally done, and she approached him, and he smiled.

"Dyerlich. Not teacher." He moved to her bed, to a locker near it actually, pulling it open and removing a small kit from it. "First though, we make sure your wounds are taken care of." He opened the kit, showing off various instruments, even creams, salves, and gauze. "You see this?" He asked as he held up a tear drop shaped device. "This is a molecular regenerator. It can heal wounds very quickly, leaves no marks or scars. You won't ever use this." With that he smashed the device to the ground, causing it to break open, exposing circuits, wires, and other things. He did pocket it though, just in case she could repair it.

He approached her instead with gauze, unrolling some and slowly wrapped it around her neck, where he had wrote his name. However, he did tie it rather tight, in a knot. It wouldn't cut off her circulation or breathing, but it was restricting her lightly. "Don't take that off either, not until tomorrow. That's an order too." He was dead serious, his voice never seemed to leave that tone that held no joking into it, all of it was firm and commanding.

"Now. We recite a few things. Who am I, and what is your job now?" The answers were simple, but this was a new recruit, a rather defiant one, he just knew she would mess it up...and that would mean more suffering.

Anonymous

It could be better.
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2008, 02:06:09 am »
Like a duckling after it's mother, Phenyo boredly, and in a small bit of pain, followed Dyerlich to a bed and locker she didn't know was there. Damn, she could have hid somewhere? Oh well. Phenyo made a face and looked over what he took out of the little medical kid. That was a whatta-whatta? She simply blinked at it when he smashed it, if she had something as useful as that in the first place she might have mourned its loss, though it seemed useful. Phenyo could see her body becoming a battle field of scars withing a month if she kept it up with this guy. "No, you're right. Not teacher." She muttered under her breath, sure he was going to hear her anyway even if she said it in her head.

Her head snapped up and she looked up, wincing and trying not to move her head in fear of pulling at the slowly drying wound on her neck. Oh god, he was going to suffocate her with gauze? Phenyo swallowed and leaned away and closed her eyes tight, but then she felt it going around her neck and her eyes snapped open. Opening her mouth to speak she thought twice and closed her mouth again, wincing when she felt him tie it. The little wet blood would heal into the gauze and scab and when he took off the bandage he'd reopen the wound. Swallowing again she nodded once to him telling her to leave it.

Ouch.

Phenyo got down on her knees and looked up at him, her feet tired and her body dizzy and weak. The pressure on the wound on her neck making it throb, what was it anyway? She knew there were slices, but of what? Hopefully nothing too horrible. Her spark came back and she smirked and looked up at him. "Who are you? Oh. I know that one. You're Daddy and my job is to fear your lethal fingers because you can claw me when I'm a naughty girl?" Phenyo then presented him with her sweetest smile and fluttered her eyes.

Anonymous

Then make the nudities better!
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2008, 02:31:44 am »
She apparently didn't follow what he had said. How could you not understand? It healed wounds almost instantly. Ugh. He got a slow one then. Maybe she hit her head against the headboard of a bed too many times. Well, he would improve her memory with the mental training. That would be important then wouldn't it? "Mmm, indeed. Not a teacher at all. Not yet." Superior. For the time being. He'd have to teach her soon though, really teach her. This was just...his rules and what not.

They were pretty important though.

Maybe his plan was to make her suffer for more than a day. She would have to wait until the wounds wouldn't be opened again from the removal of the gauze. Heh. It was perhaps a bit evil wasn't it? At least she let her breathe still, though a bit constricted by it all. She'd live of course. That was the important thing.

He raised an eyebrow at her as she spoke, confused almost for a moment by what she suddenly said to him. It made almost...no sense...and it really didn't...answer his question at all. Well. This was just too bad for her wasn't it? He ran a hand over his forehead, wondering just how to punish her now. She did call him Daddy after all...that meant that perhaps a spanking was in order! Hmm.

"Well, my daughter, I suppose that I should punish you for this." He sat himself down on the bed, grabbing her by the arm that was connected to the wounded shoulder and roughly pulled her suddenly to him. This position was perhaps a little embarrassing for her, as he bent her over his knees. A quick movement and her lower garments were down about her knees. "I hope you don't like this, in fact I'm going to make sure you don't." He extended his claws slowly, not too much, he only wanted his hand to be a bit bigger, though it was rather large already. He brought it down quickly upon her flesh, the sound of flesh hitting flesh filling the air. He did this a few times, rather amused by how a rather red hand print was left behind.

That faded however and he pulled her garments back up, standing her up and following suit. "Now. Who am I, and what is your job here?"

Anonymous

Ahaha. Blushing.
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2008, 02:53:25 am »
In a blink of an eye, or rather a few silent moments after her smart-mouthed comment. Crying out slightly when he yanked on her arm, the one attached to the wounded shoulder which would pull at the skin under the gauze. Phenyo winced as she felt it tear and begin to bleed into the gauze. Making funny faces at the wetness on her neck she barely noticed him talking to her. Though her brain did catch 'my daughter' part a while after he said it which made her look over her shoulder at him curiously and then yelp.

What the hell was this!?

Spanking. Of course it was. Phenyo had a horrible sneaking suspicion people actually got beat with frozen fish here, too. Since she was who she was, which was a rather odd young lady, being spanked didn't bother her as much as it should have. No blush rose up her cheeks... Well... not the cheeks on her face, but she did wince when his hand came down on tender flesh. Of course she winced. It freaking stung. Though, truthfully, once in a while she had the odd person who payed a pretty penny to spank her. Only this time had no pay off. And it was with a tall creepy guy who was apparently her teacher.

Phenyo feared for any other people with teachers. If only she knew.

Oh...

He pulled up her pants for her. That was nice of him. "You pulled up my pants!" Phenyo stated, smirking slightly. "Thank you Mr. Dyerlich."  As horrible a time as it was, someone pulling up her pants after spanking her was a never before thing for Phenyo. She moved her hands back and patted her rear, wincing slightly and looked down at the uniform and sighed. It was so ugly. Moving her hands to her front she patted at the front of her new uniform and sighed and looked up at him boredly. " You're Dyerlich, and I'm Phenyo the Candidate for being a ... erm.. " Oh... damn... Parrot? No, something with dragons and being in the -- blegh -- military.... Oh right! "For being a pilot."

Her mismatched green eyes looked up at him, her arms firmly planted over her chest while she glared at him.

Anonymous

Ahahaha, carried.
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2008, 03:17:32 pm »
She had to learn after all, and if she wanted to be smart with him, then he would indulge her of course in this exorcizer. He should have realized that in her...line of work, this might have been routine, but he really didn't want her to lose anymore blood for her stupidity. Right now it was more onto bruising then. He'd retrieve a nice metal pipe later which he could use to ah...convince the blood to pool better for bruises.

And he had plans for her ribs. It was already hard to breathe with the gauze about her neck, now he planned on making it hurt whenever she breathed. She should realize that a unbroken body was a gift, and if she simply listened to what he said and didn't question the orders, she would have an unspoilt body.

"Indeed. The least I could do." He didn't exactly trust her anyway to pull them up on her own. He felt like he was punishing a child. Might as well sent her to a corner with no dinner! His foot was tapping in gentle rhythm as he waited for her to finish. Well she got his name right, and her name, how surprising and now for the next thing...and she got that right.

"Good work child, you learn quickly." After a few beatings of course. He stood up, his hand coming to rest upon her good shoulder, the one not torn and ripped up. He even smiled, though it was hard to see because of the cowl he wore to hide his face. "Come candidate.  It's actually time for lunch, and we can't have you skipping any meals. Any creature that has cell division and a complex system of muscles, veins, and organs requires nutrients. Try not to miss too many meals." Simple as that. Eat regularly.

In his earlier years, he found humans weren't sustained by emotions like he could be, they couldn't just live off pain and suffering. So then his little candidate would have to eat.

"Let's go." With that, he moved his arm to her waist suddenly and hauled her up off her feet, tucking her under his arm like she were a child, which really...being nearly two feet taller than her...she kinda was. Oh and the fact she called him...Daddy. He still didn't understand that. It took a few minutes of walking but Dyerlich finally found the mess hall, and really not a moment too soon either. Phenyo was getting to be a little heavy for him. He plopped her down in the lineup and handed her a metal tray with a faint smile.

"Go ahead and get some food. Don't worry about paying, they'll dock it at the end of the month. Meet me at that table." He pointed to an empty one, one that would remain empty until he got to it. None of the military men, or candidates would dare try and take it from him. He sauntered over to it and took a seat, crossing his legs at the knee, his fingers now turned into claws drummed along the table idly, making a rather eerie noise.

Anonymous

Poor Phenyo.
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2008, 04:42:44 pm »
A small sweet smile was on her lips. Then again, if a smile could be sarcastic, this is what it would look like and Phenyo is who the sarcastic smile would grace its self upon. More than pleased with herself at the phrase, who wouldn't be after getting clawed for being a smart-ass? Or... Phenyo paused slightly for a second and blinked down at her hands... Why did he claw her? The wounds still throbbed, and now her ass throbbed too. What the hell did he claw into the back of her neck, anyway? Phenyo instinctively cringed away from the hand on her shoulder, turning her head slightly and squinting her eyes, then let out a little puff of air when she didn't feel anything claw into her shoulder.

Then he spoke.

Lunch time? As in, noonish?

It was only lunch time!? What kind of sick twisted place was this. They must have designed it to make time go by extra slowly, this must have been hell. Her shoulder hurt, her neck hurt, and her ass hurt and now she was looking at the ground but her head was straight and her... Phenyo looked up over her shoulder and sighed. Carried around the middle, of course, because her walking was out of the question. She simply crossed her arms and enjoyed the ride, emberassment was a foreign feeling for Phenyo, so being looked at by the other people in the cafeteria made her roll her eyes.

Being planted on her feet made her have a small sense of vertigo, and she grabbed the nearest thing to her. Which was Dyerlich, or as Phenyo would call him when the opprotunity arose, Daddy. Quickly she righted herself and looked away boredly, her shoulder and neck throbbing with pain and her bottom just a little more than numb. Looking up to him when he gave her instructions Phenyo muttered a "Yes, Daddy" before following the rest of the people through the lunch people. Whatever was plopped onto her tray didn't look very... Tasty. Making a funny noise and looking at the food, Phenyo shuddered and walked towards the table where Dyerlich sat.

Placing the tray down nicely, she pressed a hand to the table and leaned on it. There was no way she was going to sit down when her ass hurt.Spanking. This place really was hell.

"How long is this candidate thing? Because I swear to any gods that exist in this part of the galaxy that I'll do anything to get out of it. And I'd like to eat the lunch-stuff standing, if I may. Because that spanking you gave me made my ass really hurt." Her voice didn't lower, and her hand moved up to her neck to poke lightly at the wounds.

Anonymous

Yeah, she's so F*cked up.
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2008, 05:14:04 pm »
At least he wouldn't have to beat embarrassment out of her. That was a small victory for him really. He hated trying to get rid of that, it involved a lot of degradation and time. Time he didn't want to waste. With it being out of her already he was actually happy about that. Imagine that, him, happy! A small wonder really. It probably would not last.

An almost irritable noise passed his lips as she called him Daddy. Though he didn't mind it, he rather enjoyed being called his name. People here seemed to use words like grumpy, shiny, silver man, describing words and what not to call him, which just seemed...wrong. He had a name, everyone should have known it, or could have easily found it out, but yet they called him describing words. It was really odd. He found it was just a quirk for these people though.

"For as long as it takes for you to be able to hone your powers and to hone your natural abilities such as fighting, controlling a dragon, that sort of thing. And since you asked nicely, no, you'll sit. Your rear hurts because it was your own fault." It was obvious that Dyerlich held no shame, he didn't blush, and he didn't even seem to care that some people looked toward him. They knew better than to sit there and snicker at him. That would end in a lot of pain and trouble.

"Sit, eat, fill yourself. I'm surprised you wanted the slop...it never looked too appetizing. I always chose the better meals of course." Dyerlich said as he relaxed in his chair, stretching his feet out now and putting his arms behind his head. People were careful when they walked near him to avoid touching him, and the spikes, which looked very sharp and very dangerous.

"You only have fifteen minutes Phenyo, so I would hurry if I were you."

Anonymous

;_; And so short.
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2008, 05:50:16 pm »
Grumbling at him and sitting down, slowly and tentively with a look of pure evil on her face Phenyo glared at the table and her goop. Poking at it with the fork and making a funny face. "I got it 'cause it reminded me of you, Daddy." Poking some of the goop between her lips. Beh, tasted like nothing, the texture was nasty, but she was positive that anything that looked as nasty as this could only mean that tomorrow brought better things.

Finally something to sort of look forward. Phenyo thought of flowers and daisys and rubbed her neck with her other hand and ate with the arm with the shredded shoulder. It didn't take long for her to finish the slop, there wasn't much in the first place, just enough to make her not feel hungry anymore. A sneaking suspicioun made her assume that she'd be throwing up sooner or later while in the care of Dyerlich, maybe because of one too many knees to the stomach. Or too much pain to handle.

Something to do with pain and being hurt. That much she knew.

Pushing away the empty tray she leaned on the table, her arms supporting her, the unwounded shoulder taking most of her weight. "What now then? And what did you do to my neck?" Being the curious creature that she was, she looked at his face, or what she could see of her face... His funny clothing added to his shiny-man creepy factor, for sure.

(( This post makes me sad ))

Anonymous

It's just cause he's so tall!
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2008, 06:23:24 pm »
"How sweet." He smiled at her, but in the back of his mind he would have to beat her for that one actually. He promised himself he would get away from the cutting, it was so easy to do, but he had to work on the bones and bruises. They were more painful after all. Hmmm, that was an idea. There were some interesting things in the barracks he could use on her. Yes. That is where he would take her to go next. Maybe to the repair stations...he knew what he wanted to use on her actually.

She was finally done eating though, and he smiled almost...softly at her. "Now? We go to give you a small tour." He told her as he stood up and stretched his arms and legs for a moment. Ah. "And I wrote my name in the back of your neck. It'll turn to scar tissue, and it will be there as a nice reminder." He went to her side and hauled her up once more by the bad shoulder, hoisting her again under his arm to be carried like a child.

When they reached their destination, a very large sort of warehouse, Dyerlich took her inside to show her what it was. Various crafts were inside of it being repaired and worked on, people scurried about and did their jobs, just as they were supposed to. Dyerlich approached a work bench and simply let go of Phenyo, dropping her to the floor. A rough boot in the side flipped her over, and he kept a boot on her chest to stop her from getting up. "This is a nice place Phenyo. It's a repair station. Oh they have all sorts of lasers, air guns, and pumps in here. I find it most fascinating that one tool can have several functions. Like this particular device." He held up a strange looking gun that was hooked to different black tubes that seemed to go into the wall. "This is a special air gun they use for various functions. It can be used to clean dust and grime from parts, it can inject a high velocity shot of plasma into canisters, and it's also used for tightening bolts. However, I found that it can create a shock wave if you use the right setting, one that goes through people. Very intense...bone breaking you might say." He twisted a few knobs and dials on it before kneeling down, pressing his weight against her body.

"Now I'd like you to know that I take pride in my appearance. I do not look like slop." He pressed the gun against her chest, travelling downward till he steadied it against his boot, which was a bit below her breasts. "If I were you I would breathe out." He squeezed the trigger and there was this sound as air pressure was released from the gun at a high speed. Dust seemed to clear from on and around Phenyo from the shock wave alone. He waited for it to fill the air pressure again before he shot again in the same spot, which already no doubt was gaining a welt. He did this twice more, enjoying every time the gun made the noise and he could feel the vibrations in his own foot from it.

"I hope you have had a lot of calcium in your life, because no doubt that last one cracked a rib or two." He didn't take his boot from her just yet, as he tossed the gun onto the work bench and finally moved from her. "Come along Phenyo. I'm sure the Medical Bay can help you."

Anonymous

tsk tsk! So mean.
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2008, 07:36:36 pm »
Before she could comprehend anything she let out of a grunt of pain and was once again hoisted up under his arm. He needed to find a better way of transporting her, this was getting annoying for even her. Phenyo yawned, covering her mouth and looked up at him, letting her wounded arm fall comfortably. Bored and glaring up at him, ignoring the looks from people passing by Phenyo simply listened half-assedly, then let out a yelp when she noticed the ground was coming up so quickly. Putting her hands in front of her face, she barely had time to get up before she was kicked onto her back. Hissing and arching away from the ground before a boot thumped down on her chest.

Grunting and pushing at the boot on her chest she looked up and watched him place with a device. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. He's going to shoot her because she compaired him to the gross food? This guy had a tiny ego, or a tiny self esteem. Or he just enjoyed inflicting pain, Phenyo was going to start asking him, nicely, not to, but by then it was too late and he had already shot the first time.

A dry gasp left her lips and she stared up at the ceiling, trying to gasp for her breath. Her hands clawed at his leg and arm, and the ties holding her braids in untied and fell out, her purple hair unbraiding and curling around her face. Then a few more shots and she layed there. Motionless and not breathing, she heard and saw him speak, his voice a drawn out moan type thing and when he finally removed his foot from her chest, she arched up and coughed up a large blob of blood, it dripped down her cheeks and chin.

Gasping for breath she rolled to her stomach and stood up on her hands and knees, coughing and trying to catch her breath. Her unbraided hair hid her face but once she regained her breath after much wheezing, she could only get up, dizzy and holding her chest. "Fuck you. I'm leaving." Her voice was hoarse and her lips were red, but her eyes were dry and glaring.

Phenyo tried to regain her composure, her arms firmly placed on her chest to keep what felt like her rib cage from bursting out of her chest, and she hobbled past her mentor, wincing every time she took a step. Half way out of the large room she collapsed, a dry breath leaving her lips before she passed out.

Anonymous

Nu uh! Not him!
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2008, 09:03:42 pm »
She had to learn, he demanded respect, and he got it from a lot of people out of fear, maybe even admiration, he didn't know, nor did he really care. As long as there was respect. This was going to hurt, and she was going to have to learn really...she was REALLY going to have to learn. Hopefully this would serve as an example for her.

She didn't really hurt him, her feeble attempts of clawing at him did nothing, only made him laugh. Though, finally she was up, after spitting up a nice bit of blood onto her self. That was just...well blood was blood. He laughed suddenly at her neck words.

"You? Leaving? No, I'm afraid you won't be...the strain will get you...three...two.. .one..." She hobbled a bit more past him, and finally she collapsed. Alright, He wasn't exact but he was right about her collapsing at least. He strode over to her body, standing over it for a moment. She would need to go to the medical bay and get her damaged ribs looked at of course. This time he gently scooped her up, careful of her ribs as he headed to the medical bay.

It didn't take him long to reach the medical bay with his quick strides, he deposited her onto a bed and fetched a medic. "Take care of her ribs. Make sure they aren't broken. Should be just cracked really. Support them, make sure her shoulder is fixed, and don't touch the neck at all." The medic nodded and began to get to work, while Dyerlich decided to sit beside his candidate and reached out to her mind. He entered her subconscious mind. It was time for her to have some bad dreams, and he was going to see what scared her.

He was starting to try and coax her mind, her dreams to show him the horror that she so feared. He made sure to keep his presence as hidden as possible, being subtle about all this. If she realized he was here, it could be bad. He just needed to be coy, he needed to let her mind do most of the work. Implanting things there like fear, pain, anguish, trying to see just what fears he could use against her...and to see what her mind did.

For him, it would be like watching TV, but for Phenyo, she would be experiencing it all first hand. Heh. Thankfully her mind was weak and she wasn't very good with her powers yet...yet.

Anonymous

yeah huh!
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2008, 10:46:12 pm »
Black.

Why was it so black? Shouldn't there be a lamp or something on?

Maybe at least a candle? A flashlight?

Where was that shiny guy?

Standing up Phenyo looked down at herself, the same ugly gray uniform blood spots on her chest from when she spat it up. A hand went to her torso to poke at her ribs. Why didn't they hurt? The same hand reached over to her shoulder to grope at it. That didn't hurt either.

She frowned and took a few steps around then tried to look past her hand. Nothing. Black. Letting out a bit of a dry sob, Phenyo took a few more steps around. Was she alone? She couldn't see past her hands, couldn't even see the ground. Everything was so black.

Chewing on her lip she began to run, run until it felt like her lungs were going to burst. More dark. Then she saw it. Well, felt it more than saw it, someone else, something else? Relief pushed its way up her throat in a funny gasp and she rushed towards it. Something, it blinked, it moved its hands to her as if opening them for a hug, a tender smile on its faceless face. Her hair fell around her face when she stopped, opening her mouth to yell at it as it began to melt and go away. The black entered her mouth and slowly began to choke her. Choke her until she died.

Phenyo, back in the real world sat up quickly, gasping and sweating slightly green eyes wide and stareing at the wall across from her. A sharp pain from her bound ribs made her breath hitch and fall back against the bed. Half closed eyes she looked over towards Dyerlich, sitting so regally in his chair. Slightly thankful that being alone and dying was only a dream, the pain the real world brough, like her bound ribs and the cuts on the back of her neck, made her wish she was dying in her sleep again.

"You did that, didn't you?" she managed to whisper, meaning about the bad dream. Of course having a bad dream would be something expected after a day like this, but now that she was awake she could examine it, and while it was a normal bad dream for her, this one had a different flavour to it

Anonymous

Not an ever!
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2008, 01:44:58 am »
Dyerlich could only smile to himself as he watched in his head...well..her head. Darkness. This was interesting wasn't it? Dyerlich was starting to feast on her, not physically, but in a more refined manner. She was scared. Fear. It was good. Slowly things became more clear to him. Betrayal perhaps? Darkness? He wasn't sure yet. Well. Alright. Alone. Dying...choking even? Dyerlich could use this to his advantage. They did have a hole...a place they could put her where she would be in complete darkness.

His eyes stayed on her as she woke up, but then moved away and he quickly moved his mind away from hers, slipping quietly so she wouldn't know he was there. He had a bored expression on his face, inspecting his claws, which were all out at this time. They looked rather dangerous, a strange shine to them, as if they were like steel almost. Indeed, they were quite strong, not strong enough to deflect lasers and blaster bolts, but they served their purpose.

"Do what? If that you mean make you pass out, no, you did that on your own." He expected her to bear through all that pain too, but sadly she had not been able to. That was alright, she would learn in time that pain was just her body's way of being weak, and if she trained her mind, she could ignore it. That would be a hard thing to do but he could do it.

He had done it before.

"It's going to be hard for you to breath for the next few days, what with both the ribs and the neck but...you'll survive. You're strong after all. Remember, you have to fight through the pain. It's nothing." He told her as he waved his hand dismissively to her. He leaned into her for a moment, placing his hands on the bed as he stared straight into her eyes.

"Now let's get something straight here Phenyo. Don't speak now, just keep that pretty mouth shut and listen. There are exactly...EXACTLY three ways to get out of this program. You die. Plain and simple. The second option is you pass and become a pilot. Then there is the last way. You fail, you don't die...and you're set to T.R.I.M. Just in case you don't know what exactly they do here...let's take a little trip shall we?" His hand went to her head, gently cupping her forehead. It was time for her to see what her fate could be if she continued to fail him.

Images started to pass between them. Different images of people suffering, strapped into different devices, people being dissected, both alive and dead, screaming, trying to escape and get free, but they were unable to. There were experiments on them, very painful looking ones, being injected with different things and what not. He continued to force these images into her mind. These people had helped to get him into this realm, inadvertently, and they were masters of the negative emotions in races so...he respected what they did.

After eleven harrowing minutes of this torture, he finally removed his hand, letting his mind leave hers as he stood up and stretched his fingers, the bones making cracking and popping noises as he did so. Ah. Much better. His fingers felt a whole lot more flexible now.

"Now, get up Phenyo. I'm going to take you on a tour. We have to wait till tomorrow before I can really start training you." And beside, he wanted her to have a nice long sleep so he could mess up her dreams again, play around with all that. Heh heh, he had some good plans. He made sure to keep his mental blocks up, he didn't want her reading him just yet, just in case.

"Come along Phenyo. I don't want to have to carry you, but I will if I need to...and remember your ribs are cracked."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal