Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Jack Villax,Captain of the SS-Novelty Doom  (Read 358 times)

Offline Action

Jack Villax,Captain of the SS-Novelty Doom
« on: August 21, 2016, 08:02:36 am »
__________________QUICK STATS
Name
Jack Villax
Species
Human,Caucasian
Ethnicity
Unknown
Height
173cm
Occupation
Captain of the SS-Novelty Doom
Residence
Mostly his ship

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description
Jack is of normal build.He has relatively long,black hair and green eyes.He is Caucasian.He has a large forehead.He has a scar on his right hip.
Personality
Jack sometimes tends to act manipulative.He doesn't care about other people's reactions on something he does.He acts like a tough nut to break,but in reality,he is weak and sensitive.He grew up without anyone taking care of him,only his drug-abusing older brother.He rarely connects with other people.He keeps his problems inside,instead of confessing them to someone close.
Magic/Abilities
None.
Relationships
None.
History
Jack's exact location of birth is unknown.It was on The Cancer.He grew up without his parents,because they abandoned him and his brother.His teenage years were spend with his older brother in a life of drugs and crime.When he finished 18,he decided to get a job as a dock worker.He got into a mercenary group that worked with the security of The Cancer and earned quite a decent amount of cash in the process.At the end,he decided to build a ship and explore space.
__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads

Complete Threads
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 06:36:33 am by Vilzzex »
I love space.

My Characters (the ones i am proud of)

Victor von Stetzkopfen - Pilot Noble

Jack Villax - Captain of the SS-Novelty Doom

Ships,Factions and Such

SS-Novelty Doom

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal