Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: How to say this without the word "limits"  (Read 498 times)

Anonymous

How to say this without the word "limits"
« on: April 30, 2008, 05:18:17 am »
GENERAL OVERVIEW

Be creative, what is written is written and I'll run with it. If I disagree with something, I'll think of a loophole. If you're still worried, just ask.

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
Will do: Go ahead... Loopholes are wonderful things.
Won't do: Don't say what my character does; I need my freedom too. Eg, you writing "Thanael followed the mage to the beached ship" is bad.
Ask me first: If you want me to write my character's reaction in a special way.

How far can character injuries go?
Will do: Anything. If I disagree with something, I'll have it healed or find a loophole somewhere. Eg, "102379 melted the knife as his aggressor tried to sink it into his flesh."
Won't do: Go ahead.
Ask me first: If you are unsure, just ask.

How far can torture go?
Will do: Anything that can be explained away later. Go ahead, it might be fun.
Won't do: Make my day.
Ask me first: Sexual stuff, but I'll prolly say yes.

What about character death?
Will do: :( No random killinz
Don't do: I would prefer if you didn't but if you do, I'll just say "Randver was in a death-like stupor, the likes of which only the greatest necromancers could tell the difference."
Ask me first: Up to you.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Will do: If there is a cure, you can do it. If there isn't, I'll have the character discover one later. My character could just find a way of escaping before the transformation is complete.
Won't do: Go ahead and try.
Ask me first: If it is something that can't be healed within two threads. Many of my threads are written out of order (I might start one thread before the last one I wrote).

What about healing?
Will do: Anything. If I don't like it, I'll have it revert later in the thread. Eg. "Demya shrieked and clawed at her arm as the healing backfired."
Won't do: Do eet, I challenge you.
Ask me first: If you want to ask.

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?
Will do: Most stuff. I'll back down if I freak out.
Won't do: Descriptions of genitalia.
Ask me first: Anything that involves say, genitals.

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
Just try to remember that you're characters aren't always more powerful than mine and I'll do the same for you. Eg, Don't think you can take Vyne down in a fight. She may not have fought for centuries but she's still been training.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal