Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The Kratosark's Journey [Closed]  (Read 737 times)

Anonymous

The Kratosark's Journey [Closed]
« on: September 09, 2007, 12:20:38 pm »
Captain's Log

Star year: XX19
Time: Unknown

We've gone without docking for 2 Earth months now. We are running low on fuel. We must stop soon. My men are getting restless, I've heard whisperings of a mutiny. But I don't know where we are. I've set the computer to direct us to Space Station: Cancer, the one place most of the crew calls home. But, that was a week ago and we have seen no signs of anything. Just space and the distant stars. It's been 2 weeks since we outran the Edanith patrol ship. They were after us because of a expired docking visa. How silly is that? We've been transporting mages and weapons for them for years, and they have the gall to try and arrest us for an expired visa. Damn Martians.

The cook, Cookie, served us re-hydrated wolf flank for dinner. How tasteless.  It's been so long since any of us have had a good meal. ...shit. That would be an explosion. Time to go see what happened.

Kratos out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 01:15:49 pm »
Captain's Log

Star Year: XX19
Time: Unknown.

The passage of time is so slow in nothingness. Stars are the only thing we can see. But, soon. Soon we will be back in our solar system. When we tried to make a hyperspace jump to escape the Edanith patrol, something malfunctioned. We did not end up where we wanted. We had no idea where in the hell we were.

Back to now. Whenever now is. The explosion was caused by something that breached the outer most layers of the hull, near the hyperspace drive. Nothing major. Well, nothing majorly bad. It was actually quite fortunate. Whatever it did, it fixed the drive. Now we can get the fuck out of here. Wherever here is. Activating the drive...

Captain's Log

Star Year: XXXX

...now. Well. Hyperspace is fun. I guess. The passage of time is even worse than when in nothingness. And you don't know where you are, and you can only hope you won't reappear in the center of a star. That would suck. Well, it would burn. Then suck. I no longer know how long it has been since we last docked. I don't know how long we've been in hyperspace, and I don't know when we will get out of it. All I do know is we are out of supplies. Food, water, booze. We can only survive for a few more Earth days. Who knows how long that is in hyperspace time. Not me, that's for sure. Now we play the waiting...

Captain's Log

Star Year: XXXX

...game. Damn it. I can never finish a sentence before the damn drive does something. Well, we're back in our solar system, but who knows how long we've been gone. It could have been 3 months, it could have been 3 years. We'll find out soon enough. As I close my eyes to get some well deserved sleep, I see something in the distance. A small object in the way of a star. And it's growing larger. I disregard it. And fall into sleep.

Kratos out.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 11:45:38 am »
Captain's Log

Star Date: XXXX

Ah. Space Station Cancer. It's been so long. Too bad we won't be here long. Just enough time to restock and refuel and then we're off to Thanatos to collect on the shipment we delivered to Edanith. We'll also finally find out what year it is and how long we were gone. It felt like 6 months. OH, here's Jim with these answers.

...wait...what?

Space Year XX19 still. And it's only 2 days since we evaded the Edanith patrol. We went BACK in time? How the hell does that work...? Oh well, the patrol doesn't come out this far and our shipment is still complete. The refueling and restocking is complete. I'm going to get some well-deserved rest and let the crew do whatever the hell they want for a day.

Kratos Out.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal