Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Sand between the toes [Planet Drorth]  (Read 4590 times)

Stardancer

Re: Sand between the toes [Planet Drorth]
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2015, 01:58:18 am »
Arriving there, Yashana sat down at a table with the other two. Signalling to one of the servers there, she bluntly more or less stated what she wanted to drink and eat. "Vodka for me. Or whiskey if you don't have the former. Soup too."

Exhibiting her normal tough persona, she turned back to her companions, tossing her now braided hair over one shoulder. "Nice place here." she commented. "Spacious too."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2015, 01:45:25 pm »
''Making demands already?'' Vivian chuckled regarding Yashana's orders.

Rather then alcohol though they got served a large pot of what seemed a minty drink. Alcohol never got served with the meetings and that if they wanted something stronger they should visit a bar. There was soup though. And rather served in a usual bowl, the bowl was made of baked bread which could be eaten once the soup that was in it was finished. The soup being a kind of nice smelling vegetable soup with some pieces of meat in it. It's texture easily regocnised as Tunneler meat.

If those Tunnelers were not their main food souce regading meats, Vivian surely would've thought she had seen enough of it for the rest of the week. But did not complain.
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Stardancer

« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2015, 11:41:00 pm »
Scowling when her order for alcohol was denied, the warrior soon found she rather liked what was served instead. Plus the soup and bread bowl. But still looked forward to a good strong drink later.

Chewing on a piece of tunneler meat, Yashana turned to Sobrik then. "So Sobrik, how many years have you been Chieftan of the Koreth tribe? I'd bet it's quite a few."

Offline Jounin

« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2015, 06:48:09 pm »
"About twelve years...I was a mere teenager when I took my father's mantle. He was the founder of the Koreth, but I was the one who truly unified them making us all Koreth." An Uras appears before them.

"Chieftain Sobrik Galeesh the Elders are ready to meet you."

"Very well I am ready to begin negotiations."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2015, 10:55:06 pm »
A total of five Elders walked inside. One representing every different kind of species who lived in this city. No matter how minor they were, every race got am Elder seat to speak for their people. They did not speak until they took their seats however.

''Welcome Chieftain Sobrik Galeesh. Vivian and warrior Yahana from the human settlement. What is it we can do for you.'' The Uras Elder spoke.
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Offline Jounin

« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2015, 05:20:13 pm »
(Sorry I took so long to respond I was doing live action role play)

The elder had arrived and Sobrik sits straight up in a diplomatic position. "I am here to negotiate a trade deal and possible alliance with your people. I have done the custom of hunting with the natives of this city and they have proven to be true warriors and comrades." He gestures to Vivian.
"Yashana the human has business of her own, but she is a worthy ally."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2015, 11:35:49 am »
((No worries ^^ LARP is awesome. Used to do it too))

''We are glad to hear you find our hunters true warriors and comrades. Hearing those words from you surely must mean that they showed their skills well. What sort of goods do you wish to trade with us, and what do you expect in return?'' One of them asked.

Offline Jounin

« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2015, 05:48:48 pm »
"We have plenty of weapons, but there is only so much we can hunt in so little time. If the True Bloods make their advances then we will have no time to hunt at all and we'll run out of food. So The Koreth Tribe offers you authentic Agnar weapons which allow you to fight almost anything up close and win for shipments of food. Every shipment of food you send us we'll send weapons back."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2015, 02:07:14 pm »
''Hmmm...'' the five pondered.

''The offer is good. Better weapons are always usefull. Now we use the technology shared by your kin when we had arrived. Combined with technology from other races that live in this city. We can not give an answer right away however. Since you require food in return we need to review the records of all our current hunting groups, and see how many we have. We will have to most likely assemble extra teams. Other then hunting, we would most likely need to plan a few more journeys to Auvis to trade goods for their water, and extract the salt from it to build more crops.''

''Fortunatly. We have something good to give them; the Tunneler Queen's skull and outer skeleton could be proper exchange gifts, since they can use it to make underwaterweapons from.''

''How long are you capable of staying here Chieftain Sobrik Galeesh''

Offline Jounin

« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2015, 05:53:07 pm »
"I can stay here for another week.  My right hand is covering the tribe currently and I trust them very much, but I cannot be way from my people for to long."

Stardancer

« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2015, 10:34:05 am »
Yashana took that time to give her input as well. "My people also require meat and other food you can offer, as well as a few cooking and eating utensils as some of ours are getting useless with age. Plus more water for our water pit is always a good trade-off. In return, we can offer a few things of our own. Various leathers, furs and dyes we have salvaged, even a spare piece of dragon hide our village leader might have on hand. Should be enough to make a set of bracers and maybe a pair of boots as well if nothing is wasted. We also have some medicines and ointments to spare too. And if your people are in need of any salt, the salt bushes around our community number in the high dozens. Plus we also have a variety of extra weaponry."

The warrior sat back in her seat, satisfied and took another hearty swig of the minty drink. "We would be mighty appreciative."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal