Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Shizzy's Limits  (Read 451 times)

Anonymous

Shizzy's Limits
« on: April 28, 2008, 03:24:35 pm »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
I don't mind if it's just little things like pushing them along to go somewhere or guiding them along walking and what not, leading them, but not full on starting to punch and kick them.

How far can character injuries go?
I'm alright with characters being hurt and bashed around in a fight, but not to the degree that their wounds are grave and could result in death and ultimate debilitation, like removing of limbs and such, unless otherwise stated. I may have plans for them to get bionic parts or something, but check first!

How far can torture go?
Torture can go rather far, but not into the ultimately depraved, don't start bringing in weird things like horses and enemas kay? I don't mind cutting, branding, a bit of burning, psychological is also accepted.

What about character death?
Check with me before just killing a character. They may be a favourite!

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Nope, please ask first!

What about healing?
If it's a superficial wound or a deadly wound, I'm okay with that, but not something they've had forever or were born with.

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?
Eh, we could role play it out, but fade to black is just easier. Rape and abuse is a-okay by me, and damn if I don't love Innuendo!

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
Gonna fill this out later but I'll name my characters for the time being.
Nexus
Tzak
Mazz
Skarol
Than'layne
Kazzt
Adalwulf
Gwen
Havaror
Miyuni
Bionic Crab
Ghin