Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Let Me Be Your LipStick [M]  (Read 5207 times)

visualspice

Re: Let Me Be Your LipStick [M]
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2015, 11:59:34 pm »
As she nestled in close, she could smell the musk of a man. And whatever lingered of the drug, and her body- still unpleased, made her hips lightly grind against his side as her soft lips trailed against his neck, and soon she was softly trailing kisses.

Offline Lion

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2015, 12:03:19 pm »
From her reaction it was clear to see she was still higher than a Haviah skyscraper.  Trev gently pulled his arm away from her, gently slipping out of her hold, despite her drugged, eager attentions.  She was high out of her mind. If she would remember anything it wouldn't be credible or lucid.  Trevan covered her with a blanket before stepping quietly out of the bedroom door, shutting it behind him.

visualspice

« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2015, 10:51:33 pm »
And without a man in her embrace, Ra-ra had only a pillow to kiss. Somehow, in her state, she knew it wasn't the same and eventually began to snore as she had fallen asleep, again.

Offline Lion

« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2015, 12:45:09 am »
In the morning, Rigby had let himself into the room.  "Ra-ra?' he asked.  "Ra-Ra!  Darling!  Are you all right?"

He stepped in toward her room and found her still sleeping and suddenly went quiet.  He went into the kitchen and fixed a hot cup of black coffee, and coming back into the room.  "Ra-Ra.  Are you still alive?"  And roughly shook her shoulder.

Just in case.

visualspice

« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2015, 09:45:55 pm »
And that's when she gave a hard shove to him.
"Cut it out, Rigby. Can't you see I'm sleeping off this hang over." And she turned over to lay on her belly and covered her head with a pillow.

Offline Lion

« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2015, 11:47:00 am »
"Oh good, you're not dead," Rigby sighed and sat down beside her bed.  "Ra, darling, you've got to get yourself together.   And fast.  No doubt authorities will be swarming to ask you what happened."

visualspice

« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2015, 02:11:42 am »
Ra-ra groaned.
"Can't you wave them off or something? I really can't handle much right now. Unless you got some Pink." That drug was such a good pick me up.

Offline Lion

« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2015, 01:04:39 am »
Rigby huffed, rubbing his face.  He didn't like her on the Pink.  He supposed she was loopy anyway most of the time, so what difference did it really make?

"Here.  I've got a sniff or two worth," he said, and pulled some from his coat, presenting it to her.  "But you drink that damn coffee, woman.  They're coming anyway, and you'll have to talk to them whether either of us want it or not."

visualspice

« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2015, 04:40:40 pm »
She didn't waste any time and spilled the dust on the coffee table out in a line. Bending over, she got to one knee, pressed a finger over one nostril and snorted down the dust. She felt the rush trickle through her, burning at first but warming all the same. The rush was always the best part. Too bad it didn't last long enough.

She wiped the dust away from her nose and stood up, bracing herself on the couch.
"I'm going to get some air."
And she made her way out onto the balcony, where the static air of Synesthesia greeted her-
and also the flash of a few cameras. She winced, and moved away so anyone with a camera couldn't see, but already ads were flying up in the papers about her- which she could hear popping up in some of the apartments registers below.

Offline Lion

« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2015, 11:32:45 am »
[They're not after Synesthesia. They left after and went to her apartment]

Rigby pulled her back out from the balcony.  "Ra, darling, you can't go hiding now.  You need to talk to the guards."  There was a sudden knock at the door.  "they're here.  Now please Ra-ra, try to remember!" And he went to get the door.

visualspice

« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2015, 08:01:16 pm »
She wished Rigby woulda left her alone, grumbling as she rubbed at her temples and was ushered back inside. As she did so, she snatched a pair of sunglasses from the table and picked up a drink with a straw in it on her way over. Taking a sip, she looked to Rigby with a crinkle of her nose.

"Memory is a fickle thing," she said, and turned to open the door.

Offline Lion

« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2015, 10:31:55 pm »
The Detective Inspector didn't bother asking if they could come in as they burst through Ra-ra's door once she opened it, ushering past her.  Rigby jumped frankly, rushing to his charge, and pulling Ra-Ra aside.  "Gentleman!" he quickly said.  "Please, have a seat!  Ugh, can I get you two anything?  Some..some coffee?"

"No, thanks.  We're just here to ask Miss Ra-Ra here a few questions about what happened?  Oh, where are my manners,  I'm Detective Inspector Robergren, and this is Inspector Connolly. "  And they both produced badges, and flicked both of their wrists to show their scanners.

"Oh, we'll do what we can to help.   Won't we Ra, darling?"  Rigby smiled sheepishly and frowned a bit, looking at Ra-ra, and nudging her.  Instead he put his arm around her shoulders and moved her to sit, before going back to the door and closing it.

"Well, yes.  Miss, what do you remember about what happened yesterday at Synesthesia?  Please take your time and try to be as clear and as concise as possible."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal