Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Nothing is stronger then family! [M] [Silmeria]  (Read 16506 times)

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

Re: Nothing is stronger then family! [M] [Silmeria]
« Reply #160 on: June 28, 2016, 12:06:49 pm »
James broke the kiss to grab one of Iliya's breast and started to lick and kiss around her nipple. He pushed her to the side and got on top of her, taking control. "I love you too. and always will." He whispered huskily.
     His shaft was so near of her entry, brushing against it. He took it in his hand and started rubbing it against her flesh. Each stroke sent a jolt of pleasure up his body.

Join the Hospitalier's Fleet, Protect Mankind!

New Characters brewing in my mind.

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

Re: Nothing is stronger then family! [M] [Silmeria]
« Reply #161 on: July 06, 2016, 02:18:17 pm »
''J-James...'' Iliya moaned. ''Do not tease me so much that is mean...'' she purred though and the way her body shivered and moved indicated she liked it. Her inner thighs were wet and she was ready to feel him once more.
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal