Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Nothing is stronger then family! [M] [Silmeria]  (Read 16503 times)

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

Re: Nothing is stronger then family! [M] [Silmeria]
« Reply #140 on: March 21, 2016, 01:29:22 pm »
James only raised an eyebrow once the broke the kiss. He stared in her eyes, looking at those sparkles he love so much. "I see stars in your eyes Iliya." He kissed her again.

Join the Hospitalier's Fleet, Protect Mankind!

New Characters brewing in my mind.

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #141 on: March 21, 2016, 01:34:36 pm »
''To me, you are my stars, moon and sun. You are my everything.'' Illiya replied and cherished James' face.

''Say... when we are able... where would you like to go?''
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #142 on: March 21, 2016, 01:51:04 pm »
Jame smiled at her declaration. "I thought more then once about going to Edanith. I heard that it is beautiful there. No overhanging ramps, nor casts. Just the sky, the clouds and the stars... And us."

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #143 on: March 21, 2016, 01:57:40 pm »
''Then lets go there. The two of us for a holiday soon alright?'' Illiya asked before she kissed him again. It was something for her to look forward to.
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #144 on: March 21, 2016, 02:29:45 pm »
"I cannot wait, love." He kissed her passionately before slipping his tongue out a little and brushed her lips softly. "Let's work hard and get to go wherever we want. together."

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #145 on: March 22, 2016, 04:14:22 am »
Illiya nodded. A soft purr and moan leaving her the moment she felt his tongue on her lips.

''I do intend to have it be a long holiday though. I'm not talking about a week.'' she said with a cheeky smile. Kissing him again and gave a teasing nibble on his lowerlip.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #146 on: March 22, 2016, 07:36:31 pm »
James answered her nibble by biting on her neck, just enough to pinch a bit.

James grabbed Iliya's hands, inviting her to follow. He was going for his room. "We should walk about it in my 'office'." he said with a cheeky smile of his own.

In his room, the air was fresh and the room had a small breeze flowing in it. The bed was already prepared to welcome two people and their wildest intentions.

"Welcome to my office!" Said James with a dramatic tone.

James' Room. (The only difference is: He has a king-sized bed, that obviously takes more room, and the windows are giving a view of the building next door [and not the sky])
((Image found on deviant art. Space Suite H-305 by Siamon89 http://www.deviantart.com/art/Space-Suite-H-305-179487648e-Suite-H-305-179487648))
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 08:14:43 am by Lloyd Orodelo »

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #147 on: March 26, 2016, 08:04:07 am »
''Office huh? What does that make me. Your secretary?'' Illiya teased. She was no stranger to his bedroom and certainly remembered last night.

Her eyes also went to the mirrir she accidently broke last night after she and James became one. Just being in his room however already made her body exited.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #148 on: March 26, 2016, 08:22:01 am »
"It would be lacking ethics, my dear. HR wouldn't be very happy about that." James said, cupping her face and gently forcing her to face him. He dropped a kiss on her lips, if you could call it that. It was more of a light brush.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #149 on: March 26, 2016, 08:31:58 am »
''Ethics huh? Also I think I am in the mood to make this HR not so happy.'' Illiya whispered with a slight huskily voice. Her arms wrapped themselves around James in a gentle manner and slowly directed him to his bed where she let him sit.

There she took a few steps backwards before turning her back towards James and slowly undid the dress' zipper.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #150 on: March 26, 2016, 09:56:37 am »
James didn't lose the oportunity to undress too. Has he sat, he slid a finger under the knot of his tie and yanked at it to undo it. Then he undid the first few buttons of his shirt before realizing it wasn't enough to keep up with Iliya. He just awkwardly slipped out of it like t-shirt. He attacked his loafers and threw them in the nearest corner of the room. He unbuckled his pants but kept them on, undoing the butting and the zipper before taking the leather belt off.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #151 on: March 28, 2016, 11:31:56 am »
Iliya allowed her dress to seductivly slide of her skin. After it formed a ouddle of satin around her feet she looked at James,but kept her back directed at him. With one movement she then unhookhed her bra and took it off and it was not until then she turned around andwalked owards James.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #152 on: March 29, 2016, 10:15:24 am »
James could only smile. "You are so beautiful Iliya, I'm amazed each time I see you." He stood up a offering his open arms to her.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #153 on: April 12, 2016, 12:56:39 am »
Illiya wrapped her arms around him loosely and het her hands rest on his behind. ''Every time I see you I get this really good feeling in my body and I always remember all the things we did together. She pressed her body gently against his and gave him a soft kiss on the lips before she gave another kiss on his left nipple.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #154 on: May 01, 2016, 08:20:51 am »
James smiled and shivered, though the air was warm and the room comfortable. His nipples were apparently sensitive too. "Stop that! It's embarrassing" He said with a smile, pushing softly on her forehead with his nose to bring her face up.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #155 on: May 03, 2016, 11:55:43 pm »
Illiya giggled. ''It should be feeling good not embarrasing. Besides.'' she got her cheeky smile. ''Who was the one again...'' she took a gentle hold of one of his hand and brought it between her thighs. ''Using his tongue here? It was embarrasing too. But the pleasure overruled.'' she teased before she placed her lips on James' once more.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #156 on: May 28, 2016, 09:44:49 pm »
Pushing against her lips, returning the kiss, James sighed deeply. He wrapped his arm behind her back and held her close and tight. The more they kissed, the more his lips were hurting under the pressure. It was painful but yet felt so good at the same time, almost addicting.
     He played with her labia and gently massaged her clit. He slowly moved back to the bad, dragging her sister with him. Once his calf hit the border of the bed, he stopped toying with the women's flesh in front of him and grabbed her as he let himself drop on the bed.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #157 on: May 31, 2016, 01:17:57 am »
As James used his fingers between her tighs she moaned and occasianly during the kisses nibbled on his lower lip. It was not until they were on the bed that she broke the kiss.

With her only her panties on and James still his pants, she leaned forward, kissing his neck. Moving down to his chest and abdomen before taking his pants and underwear off. Still wearing her own underwear she could feel that the fabric was wet and felt even hornier then last night as she could still recall perfectly how it felt when he was inside of her. Last night, he taught her the pleasures of sex she had not known before. Tonight, she hoped that she could pleasure him and make this night just as rememerable as the one before.

She wrapped her fingers around James' length and started to gently pulling him before bending forward and taking it in her mouth.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #158 on: June 02, 2016, 09:01:40 am »
James played in his sister's hair as she went lower and lower on his chest. He dug his fingers deep in her scalp and gasped as she took him in her mouth. His shaft was very sensitive. A gasp of contempt escaped through his lips. "Iliya...!"
   He squirmed a little at first, feeling a little ticklish. He then started to slightly rock back and forth involuntarily.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #159 on: June 04, 2016, 03:10:24 pm »
Moans left her mouth as she moved her head up and down and she did not stop until her jaw started to slightly hurt. When taking James' limb out of her mouth she licked her lips and kept pulling it shortly with her hand before she crawled more up to be on the same level with him. ''James... I love you so much...'' she had barely finished speaking her scentence or her lips were locked with his. Sucking him had made her even hornier then she was then before doing that. Her nipples were hard and she had this burning heat in her crotch. She wanted him. Every inch he had to give.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal