Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Nothing is stronger then family! [M] [Silmeria]  (Read 16686 times)

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

Re: Nothing is stronger then family! [M] [Silmeria]
« Reply #100 on: November 21, 2015, 09:05:54 am »
James drove his shaft steadily within his sister, panting, whimpering and grunting. Sweat was running down his back and chest. His eyes were full of lust and desire for his sister, Iliya. The more he pumped, the more he was near the end.

After a few more push and pull, there he was. In perfect bliss as he discharged himself. he closed his eyes and let a small moan between his clenched teeth. His back arched and his neck slightly craned back. Few seconds of trembling then he finally came back to his senses. He slowly took himself out of his sister. After taking the condom off and wiped the rest of the cum on his dick. He untied his long, dark brown hair.

He then lied there, taking his sister in his arm, spooning her. His mouth was just above Iliya's ear. He whispered:

"I love you Iliya, my eternal ray of light."

Join the Hospitalier's Fleet, Protect Mankind!

New Characters brewing in my mind.

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #101 on: November 21, 2015, 10:12:21 am »
Iliya came once more with a loud moan. Her body trembled and she panted heavily. Feeling very, very well spent she purred when James spooned her. She was very quick to turn around though so she could look at him and cares his face.

''James... you were amazing... Gods I've never felt this good before... I love you too...'' she placed her lips on his and kissed him passionatly.
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #102 on: November 21, 2015, 12:03:32 pm »
Responding to the kiss with the same passion. His eyes closed, heavy. Was he shaking from excitement or cold? He didn't knew and didn't cared. The cold would go away naturally, as he was holding someone in his arms. Maybe it was excitement after all.
"What do we do now?" He asked, worried."I mean, it's not natural what we are doing. But I don't want it to end." If Iliya would reply, he wasn't able to hear her as he fell asleep as he spoke.

--*The next morning*--

James woke up suddenly but didn't move. He was disoriented, lost. Why was he naked? He usually slept in sweatpants. Why was he in his sister's bed? Why was she naked?... Then it all came back...

He craned his neck forward, looking at the clock. 06:03 am. He was late for work...

James slipped carefully out of bed. Got all his clothes on and quickly ate a toast as he was running outside.

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #103 on: November 21, 2015, 01:11:12 pm »
''JAMES WAIT!'' Iliya called. She had realised James was gone from the bed. Had he already forgotten he had called in sick? Quickly she had gotten dressed before rushing out.

Slightly out of breath she caught up with James. ''Had you forgotten you called your boss last night that you were sick and that he would have to call you if he needed you?'' she asked. Quickly binding her hair together. She was late as well but she supposed she would simply work the hour extra.
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #104 on: November 21, 2015, 05:54:27 pm »
James was already at the crossing when Iliya caught up. At first, he did not realized she spoke the truth and looked at her with an odd look. "I did! Yes indeed!" He said, running his hand on his face up to his forehead. He had a smoke between his fingers. He took a hit of it and blew the smoke by his nose.

"What about you? Aren't you supposed to be at work now?" He took another hit and this time made the smoke come out by itself of his lungs.

The crowd was moving around them. They were like a rock protruding in a river, splinting the flow of people. The sun caught in the smoke cloud he exhaled, sending a faint rainbow of colors toward Iliya. He was facing her, almost starring while waiting for her answer. A hint of a smile appeared on his face, even if his eyes were cold and piercing. There was still something, passion and kindness mixed with affection for his sister, burning deep inside him. Was he letting it out willingly or...

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #105 on: November 22, 2015, 01:29:34 am »
''I am late anyway and everyone else basicly knows how to incubate. I will skip my morningshift. I will call in that I have a massive migraine or something...'' she muttered with a chuckle.

''Lets head back before the lights turn red? I am not in the mood to be hit by a car.'' she winked at him before grabbing his hand and dragged him back. The wink had been a bit seductive though and she had teasingly bit her lowerlip

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #106 on: November 22, 2015, 07:04:20 pm »
"Not so fast Iliya." James said, resisting. He slipped a hand under his coat, reaching for the pocket inside. "I need to buy more of those." He said, showing her his pack of cigarettes.

Not that James was oblivious to his sister's charm, he was only careful not to go to far.

"You should just call and say that you will be late. And it's not like you to lie anyway."

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #107 on: November 23, 2015, 12:51:22 am »
''Not like you to call in sick as well you know.'' Iliya said with a sigh.

Iliya was tired. They had kept going on until deep in the night and she did not exactly got a lot of sleep. Spending a few more hours with James cuddling would've been perfect. But it seemed James disagreed with thisone.

''Fine. I will go after calling them I suppose. I will not be back until seven. See you then.'' she spoke calmly and turned around before running off so she could reach the other side of the street before the lights turned red.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #108 on: November 24, 2015, 08:47:34 pm »
The day passed slowly for James. He chained smoked his new pack and another one after that. He didn't liked the way his sister left that morning. He could do something about it.

"But first, I'll need to run for supplies."

--*That Night*--

All the lights were off in the flat. Only the low but warm and welcoming light of many candles were lighting a way to the kitchen. The usual scent of cigarettes was gone and replaced by the perfume of many flowers.

On every table and desk on the way to the kitchen were filled with flower bouquet, all of her favorite. The table was set, a red tablecloth with a bouquet of roses set as the table's center. As Iliya approached the  kitchen, she could start to smell the scent of some fine cuisine James had prepared. Again, her favorite.

James was sitting next to the table, a cup off red wine in hand. "Welcome home... My love!" He said, putting an accent on the last two words.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #109 on: November 25, 2015, 01:25:58 am »
''Good evening love! What a pleasant surprise!'' she said with a smile which washed away all of her fatigue. For a brief moment her mind wondered wether he did not overdo it with all of the flowers but still she loved it a lot.

She walked towards her brother and embraced him warmly. ''I already had been wondering what you'd be doing all day.'' she said softly. ''This is amazing''

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #110 on: November 25, 2015, 03:26:47 pm »
James only smiled before putting his glass on the table. He stood up and walked slowly behind it. "Please, have a seat." He said with a charming look on his face. "Diner will be served in a matter of instant." He said before turning around and opening the oven and starting taking things out of it. "Close yours eyes sweetheart."
--Few minutes later--
"now open them..." He said, close to her ear, in a low voice, before kissing her on the top of her head. The diner was served.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #111 on: November 26, 2015, 12:09:10 am »
Iliya opened her eyes and brought her hands to her mouth in surprise. The food looked and smelled even more amazing then when it was still in the oven. Portionsized quiche, stuffed pastries, roasted vegetables and a variety of other things.

''James I...'' she had no words for this at all. ''It's amazing... you are amazing...'' this was better then eating in any restaurant for sure.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #112 on: November 27, 2015, 10:08:08 am »
"It's just some old trick that mom used to teach me when we were younger. It's almost nothing much." And as James said that, a small cloud appeared before his eyes and disappeared as quickly as it came. He reached for the rear pocket of his pants, grabbing the pack of cigarettes that was in it. After a moment of hesitation, he let go of it. "Do you want a glass of wine Dear?" He asked, his smile back on his face.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #113 on: November 29, 2015, 03:04:55 am »
''I would love to sweety.'' Iliya said with a giggle. ''Oh how much you've improved my day.'' it really had. Despite it was the first time since she had started she was actually late, her boss was not amused. Unfortunatly her contract stated she could not just call it quits. Not until her thesis project was done. ''I am not really dressed for this occasion though...'' she realised.

She had seen the cloud before James' eyes but did not comment on it right now. She just wanted to enjoy this night with her beloved.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #114 on: February 03, 2016, 06:10:02 pm »
"If you want to change clothing, go ahead! I want this night to be perfect for you, if you think that getting dressed 'properly' would improve the night..." He left the sentence hanging, letting himself sip on his wine before continuing, "I don't mind waiting for you before beginning. I'll get the dessert going and ready for us to enjoy."

He pushed his chair back, stood up, before returning the chair back to its original place. "I also have a gift for you, later tonight..." He said before going in the kitchen.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #115 on: February 04, 2016, 01:34:20 pm »
''A gift for me?'' Iliya asked and gave him a sweet smile before gracefully stepping towards James and caressed his face. She then stood on her toes. ''I can't wait.'' she whispered in his ear before putting his face close enough to his so their lips brushed against one another like a very vague kiss.

''I shall make myself more presentable to match this night then.'' she smiled before taking one step backwards and headed to her room.

She quickly undressed and ran a moist washcloth over her body before putting on clean underwear. She then picked out a nightsky blue dress and black heels. Combed her her hair after making it slightly moist and ised a straightener to get her hair a bit more neat. In total though she was done in fifteen minutes when she entered the room again. Having put one of the many flowers in her hair as well. ''I hope this is proper enough for the occasion.'' she said to James.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #116 on: March 01, 2016, 10:36:44 am »
James was on the phone when she came back. He had a grim look on his face, only nodding and letting small noises out his nose in answer at what the person on the other end of the line was saying."I see...I'm on it as soon as possible... Yes... Farewell" He hung up and sighed. James took and dropped his glasses on the counter. His right hand under his left arm and the left one massaging his temples.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #117 on: March 01, 2016, 10:44:07 am »
''What's wrong James? You alright?'' Illiya asked as she approached him and cupped his face. She feared though that despite her brother had called in sick that it was work. Although at this time the library was usually closed. At least as far as she knew.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #118 on: March 01, 2016, 10:53:28 am »
"Nothing..." He said before wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close. "It's nothing..." Deep breath, "So? How about that supper? I'm starving." As he looked down to drop a kiss on her forhead, he was showing a smile.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #119 on: March 01, 2016, 11:00:32 am »
It certainly did not look like nothing. But Illiya did not want to pry to much. After all. James had worked so hard to make this night special. ''Well.. you know you can tell me anything right?'' she asked with a smile. Tilting her head up a bit so she could look in his eyes. ''Supper sounds like a great idea. You are not the only one starving and I am eager to try out everything you've made.''

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal