Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Fortunate, Oh So Fortunate [Masonwolf]  (Read 2715 times)

Anadwen

Re: Fortunate, Oh So Fortunate [Masonwolf]
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2014, 08:30:39 am »
"A lot of things." Shunsuke replied with a smile. "I have heard a little about Wolfens, though, it wasn't much." For a moment, he studied the holographic letters on the small screen, till he looked back up. "I'd really like to know how your society works. I believe that the more we know about others, the better we can become ourselves. Learn the good things from others, and make this world a better place."

masonwolf

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2014, 10:09:54 am »
"Well, our society and government is a republic but individual houses have their own territories and governments to keep things in order... for example, I'm from House Stoneblade which is a Monarchy... We have one Theocracy on Santoria which everyone hates but they are banned from leaving the planet and joining the Santorian Defence Navy and Marines." she answered remembering her training back in the academy of War that every Wolfen child goes into. she turned down another street and stopped at a red light, she scanned the sides of the street real quick making sure they weren't being followed "We're a very kind race too, everyone is seen as equals in most houses but Kings and queens are respected more than most at times. but we just try to follow the Great Chronicler's teachings the best we can."

Anadwen

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2014, 10:27:43 am »
"That sounds wonderful." Shunsuke admitted. "It's a rather interesting way to sort it out... Does it help get rid of hate issues? If there are any, that is. How do you treat breaking the law, too? I'd be rather interested in that... There are problems with outlaws and criminals at the Frontier, sadly."

He moved a long strand of hair behind his ear, and sighed.

masonwolf

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2014, 10:55:26 am »
"It get's rid of many hate issues but we still tend to hate the Darkhearts for religious reasons." she chuckled a bit as the light turned green and the truck moved forward. " we have Council laws and House laws that are followed. usually a law breaker is sentenced to a punishment depending on the law... let's say... Treason. The man or woman who is sentenced with Treason will have to drink poison or fall on their sword which every wolfen is given in their 7th year before they go to the academy."

Anadwen

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2014, 11:09:48 am »
"A society that lets people freely carry weapons? Interesting. Here, it's not really allowed. Though, is that not quite a harsh punishment? I've always considered death sentences a bad thing, and was against them lest it is completely unavoidable..." he admitted, giving the view behind the window a short glance. "After all, taking a life is a big thing."

masonwolf

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2014, 01:44:53 pm »
"When every Wolfen is trained for war then yeah, having weapons freely is a huge thing." She turned the corner and the GPS in the radio beeped as she took a wrong turn though she didn't care if it was a longer way to get there. "There has been Exiles like my current House who came here. but most crimes are small and petty so the death sentence is pretty slim... Speaking of my House, can you help me arrange a meeting with this planet's council? we want to integrate into this planet's nation because we know the Wolfen empire will attack us if we don't."

Anadwen

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2014, 11:14:18 am »
"That seems like a rather dire situation... Sure I could. Being a council member myself, it should not be a problem. However, may I know what reason were you exiled for?" he asked. Off course, he couldn't simply allow some criminal or that sort of people to settle here. She seemed genuine, but people were not worth trusting.

He himself was a perfect example of how a man can fake his whole self...

masonwolf

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2014, 11:42:42 am »
She went silent a bit and parked the truck on the side of the street near a hardware store. " We're what the Wolfen Empire call 'Beasts'. We're exiles gathered up to colonize our own world but they open fire on the fleet in a asteroid belt... the survivors and I came here hoping to get away from the Empire but we're just tapping into the original magic of our ancestors, which the council wanted to keep hidden." seems there is racism among the Wolfens. she remembered the hundreds of meetings with the council to find an agreement and how they stabbed them in the back. "That's why I want everyone to be safe... we're an ancient race of Wolfen among the children of our god and we chose to not change when the time came. We fought in their wars, we farmed their food and helped keep the peace and they thank us by making us an endangered species of Wolfen."

Anadwen

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2014, 06:30:13 am »
How much truth was in those words? Maybe they were only criminals... Well, if that was the case, the Council could get rid of them quickly. If they weren't... Then that was only that much more beneficial to his reputation. Helping someone in such a dire situation would only strengthen the illusion of him as a good person.

"That really sounds unfair towards you." he agreed.

masonwolf

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2014, 11:01:17 am »
"Not just to me, but to everyone who survived the attack... look, we can be dangerous but most of us learned to control the primal beasts we learned to bring back." she said as she put her snout on the steering wheel. "I lost my future husband trying to make my race as free as any other Wolfen... is there anything you'd like to add you Darkheart slime?"

A Wolfen walked out of the darkened alley dressed in black armor with a purple dragon on the shoulder. his fur smelt of blood and his eyes were a soulless purple that glowed with the thousands he killed for his god's name. "Well you got most of it right. and so sorry about your future husband, I would have aimed for his feet but what can I say? I'm bred to kill."

"What do you want? to kill me and leave the council member to see it." She growled as she got out of the truck and eyed the crazy Wolfen.

"No, just a message... The Darkheart house has escaped the council's fleet and are coming for you and your beast friends... we want to finish what we started." the Wolfen chuckled seeming to be more insane than before.

Anadwen

« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2014, 11:14:16 am »
As he carefully perceived the two wolfens, Shunsuke couldn't help but to let a sigh escape him. He disliked public violence, but he knew very well when that was about to happen.

His hand slipped into the pocket of his pants, hidden under the long white coat he wore. These things used to be his profession a long time ago, and despite his fragile built, he wasn't a stranger to such 'casualties'.

He dialed his wife's number. She picked it up almost immediately.
"Shun?" her voice resounded, echoing slightly. Office.
"Naori. I'm in the southwestern part, near the tea shop we go to. Public violence may occur. I'd simply like you to get a few people ready, in the case I can't handle this alone." he instructed her calmly. The audible groan that he learned to interpret as a nod was her reply, and she hang up.

He slipped the phone back into his pocket and with slow, confident steps made his way towards the two. "Please, refrain from making threats or resorting to violence." he warned them, and though his voice was peaceful and calm, his smile was gone.

masonwolf

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2014, 01:32:40 pm »
"Oh don't worry, Mordecai... I'm merely delivering a message to my house's most hated Wolfen..." He chuckled before vanishing into the shadows with his house's magic.

Lissa let out a growl from her throat before getting back into the truck. "Sorry about that... The past doesn't like to leave me alone." she sighed as she drove out of the space and continue driving down the road. they soon got to the Tea shop a few minutes later and Lissa parked the truck at it's parking lot and got out. "Well, here we are."

Anadwen

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2014, 01:38:20 pm »
"No worries. I simply feel it is my duty to make sure that no casualties will occur... After all, it is for everyone's safety." Shunsuke assured her while sending Naori a message that no forces are needed in the end.

Finally, they reached their destination. Shunsuke elegantly exited the car, sweeping his blazer off the seat to avoid it getting stuck in the door, and wiping a few stray strands of white hair away from his eyes. "That was sure a nice ride. Shall we go inside?" he spoke with a smile.

masonwolf

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2014, 04:51:00 pm »
"Sure, I need something to calm myself down." she locked the car and began walking to the tea shop. she opened the door to hear the whole place go silent as they looked at the 6 ft wolf woman standing there, silently she walked over to a table and waited for Shunsuke and a waiter if there is any.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal