Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Ew, Get Away... Creep. (Ana)  (Read 7429 times)

Brisinger987

Re: Ew, Get Away... Creep. (Ana)
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2014, 03:03:27 pm »
Seluku slumped to the floor, releasing a small grunt as he went completely limp.

"Dammit!" Mirike prepared her vectors, and literally threw Seluku out of the way.

"What the hell are you?! Some kind of demon? An alien? What are you?" Mirike prepared to fight this thing, regardless of what it could do.

"Wake up Seluku..."

Anadwen

« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2014, 03:08:29 pm »
Aki, still shaking, raised himself to his elbows and knees. Fragments of something that could have been a horned white helmet started forming on his head. Even Tsuruki's eyes widened, and he grabbed Mirike by the shoulder, noticing how the ground beneath the boy's hand started disintegrating.

"I said GET THE F*** OUT!" he shouted, extending the other arm into the space. His fist clenched, and he pulled it back, creating a rip in the space. There was a hole in the middle of the air, its edges fluctuating and constantly changing like flames.

"Grab Seluku and get into it NOW! I'll deal with this!"

Brisinger987

« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2014, 03:11:53 pm »
Mirike's entire attitude changed, and in a flurry of now black vectors, she hit Seluku through the portal, before she turned and got ready to fight.

"I've seen this boy fight before, I can help..." Mirike's vectors turned invisible again, allowing her to make them sharper and longer.

"Or you can jump through the portal as well."

Anadwen

« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2014, 03:21:51 pm »
Tsuruki growled, reaching under his leather jacket to pull out two thick hunting knives. "You look like shit, Grasshead. Go home. I'll deal with it." he growled.

Aki's form finally stopped changing. He resembled his real self only a little, completely white, with claws for hands and those scary horns on his flowing white hair... He reached back with one hand, creating a hole in the wall behind himself, and ripped a piece of it off.

Somewhere in the back, the sound of an alarm could be heard.

Brisinger987

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2014, 12:39:42 pm »
"Don't. Call me. GRASSHEAD! I order you to go through that portal, as second in command, I order you." Mirike wrapped Aki in a complex mesh of vectors, stepping backwards towards the portal, making the vectors clear again.

"Go, go through! Or I will leave you to die here!"

Anadwen

« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2014, 12:53:21 pm »
Tsuruki growled at her, and grabbed her by the shoulder in an attempt to force her through the portal, running through himself. Something about the energy, streaming from the white thing, was disrupting him. He didn't know if he can keep the portal up much longer at that...

Aki didn't seem like he was scared, or even surprised by the vectors. His yellow eyes studied them... Till he clenched one hand around one. Uncut, he attempted to push it away from himself.

Brisinger987

« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2014, 06:13:42 am »
As Mirike went to grab Aki with the vector, Tsuruki pulled her, and a resounding sound leapt from her, as if her arm had just been pulled off. She screamed in agony, and blood suddenly stained her clothes as the vector was pulled out of her back, leaving her with a long, thin, deep cut where the vector used to be.

The clear tendril turned black, before crumbling into ash, and Seluku began to wake up. He saw the creature behind Mirike and Tsuruki, and suddenly pulled out a handgun, firing at it.

Anadwen

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2014, 08:46:43 am »
The bullets did little to harm Aki. They left a few shallow scratches on his skin, a few holes in his coat, and simply bounced off.

He hissed at them. "I told you... To leave." he spoke to them. All of a sudden he stepped forth, making a long motion with his right hand, as if to slice the air across. His claws left sparks of black in it, forming a thick crescent of energy, which came whirling at the three.

Tsuruki instinctively pushed them back, opening a vortex to let the strike pass somewhere else. It didn't open soon enough, and only consumed a part of the energy. The rest was caught by his left shoulder.

The thick leather jacket burned off. A big hole was left in his clothes, even his pale skin was burned into an almost black shade. He growled, instinctively grabbing it... It felt like ash on touch. His eyes widened with rage. "You f***ed up brat. I'll kill you!" he burst out, immediately springing forth to attack Aki like a cat.

The boy only raised one arm to grab the punch, launched at him. His claws clenched around Tsuruki's hand, to stop the entire impact, even though it was immensely strong, and toss Tsuruki aside like a doll. He crashed into the wall, growling in pain - his hand was the same shade of grey-black as his shoulder, appearing not burned, but entirely disintegrated. The touch itself felt like a strong acid...

What the hell was this?

Aki's other hand clenched into a fist, and the black energy started gathering around it. "Don't leave now. It's too late."

Brisinger987

« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2014, 11:03:00 am »
Mirike managed to block the energy arc with her remaining vectors, and she winced as the remnants of the other vector writhed in her back.

Seluku let loose with every kind of bullet he could, and the sound of gunfire only made the conflict worse, as police rushed to their location.

But suddenly, Mirike, Seluku and even Tsuruki would be unable to move, held still by Marake, who was stood next to Seluku.

"WHY ARE YOU HURTING MY FAMILY?!" A huge explosion ripped the room to pieces, and hundreds of thousands of kinetic blasts, each the strength of a hand grenade hit Aki, Marake's fear driving her to cause unparalleled destruction.

Anadwen

« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2014, 11:13:10 am »
Aki didn't even wince as the blasts hit him. All of them only ripped his skin and coat at most - none of them got deeper. It was like if he was made of steel...

He arched his back, giving her a deathly glare. "I told them to stop messing with me! They didn't listen... So let them pay!" he spit the words out. His immense spiritual energy was starting to escape the form of his body like black ink, streaming out into the room and disintegrating the ground beneath him.

He turned on his heel, and letting the thick streams of black follow him, destroying anything behind him, ran out like a missile. His dark side craved for blood and carnage... There was a lot of people on this space station, a lot of things to satisfy that hunger.

Brisinger987

« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2014, 11:49:05 am »
Marake screamed as the black energy reached her, and something strange happened.

She used kinetics to her advantage, and in her fear, her true power was unleashed.

Space warped as her kinetics gained gravity, and with that gravity, things around her became weightless, while others turned into black holes, and she simply kept screaming.

The sound of sheering metal screeched with her as the Libra itself began bending under her unlocked power.

And Aki, as the source, was held in a kinetic field so strong that not even light could escape the inwards force.

"AAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH H!!!!!" The black shape that was Aki was thrown at hundreds of miles per hour backwards, crashing through wall after wall as Marake tried to kill her fears, the kinetic field crushing and pulling him apart as she screamed louder and louder.

Anadwen

« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2014, 11:56:00 am »
The field enveloped Aki, and even his steel-hard body was pressed heavy under it, but wave after wave of highly concentrated energy... It broke. He emerged from it, covered in blood, and burst out towards the girl that attacked him.

In the meantime, Tsuruki did as much as he could to get rid of the collapsing fields of gravity to avoid their immediate surroundings from breaking. His success wasn't extreme, but at least some of them were gone, shot somewhere into the void outside the space station.

One opened before himself. If Marake wouldn't calm down, it would be dangerous...

He threw himself through it, landing behind his sister, and put one hands on her shoulder. "Marake, calm down! We're fine!" he shouted. Marake wasn't at the mental maturity of the rest of them, but he thought that as long as he can show her that he isn't hurt too badly, she could calm down.

Another field opened up before them, as big as he could make it, to contain Aki's quickly moving figure, and send him to a completely different part of the station.

Brisinger987

« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2014, 12:00:35 pm »
"MAKE THEM GO AWAY!" Marake screamed as a cloud of dust and gas suddenly collected in the air, igniting and forming a small, rather hot sun in midair, before it exploded like a grenade and disappeared.

The whole space station began to shake and creak as Marake tried to break it, scared that whatever was trying to hurt her family would kill them.

"Make them go away." Finally, Tsuruki's words began to register, and things began to settle, as Marake's near limitless destructive potential turned back into just that, potential.

Anadwen

« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2014, 12:07:53 pm »
Tsuruki was finally able to drop down. The destroyed site was starting to calm down - finally. Now that whatever that white thing was was gone...

His eyes wandered down to his hand. He completely lost all sense in it...

No wonder. The flesh was completely dried to the bones. He could hardly move it... And it looked like it was still continuing to turn to such ash-like substance.

Why was it still... Disintegrating?

Something he hasn't felt in years was eating away at his mind as his eyes widened. Fear... What could he just do? If he wouldn't do something quickly... It might spread further. He didn't know, not a single clue... The first thing that came onto his mind was to cut it off and take it back to the Aegis. If someone would sort it out soon enough, he might yet be able to put it back. But if not... He'd be short half of his arm. Not something he could afford, considering it was the right one.

Brisinger987

« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2014, 12:11:37 pm »
Mirike felt the tension ease in her twin, and she collapsed from sheer agony. She was missing a vector, and to her, that felt like an arm was gone. She had no idea what to do, and it was agonising. She was missing one of her babies.

The only person who was physically intact was Seluku, who had to decide between Marake, Tsuruki and Mirike. All of whom were in some kind of distress.

"Who's injured the worst?"

Anadwen

« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2014, 12:16:56 pm »
Tsuruki turned to Seluku with a vicious expression, but in fact, he was terrified. He noticed Mirike on the floor... At least, he was conscious and capable of acting on his own.

"Take care of her first!" he growled.

A small vortex opened up before him. He stuck his right arm into it, though the gap was very small...

Definitely a cleaner cut than a knife. He closed it.

Clenching his teeth as he growled in agony, he fell to the floor at the same time as his withered arm, cut off from below the elbow, was divided from the rest of his body. A shower of crimson cascaded onto the ground from the remains of his arm.

Hell, how it hurt. But he didn't scream, he didn't even cry.

Brisinger987

« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2014, 03:29:25 am »
As Seluku approached Mirike, the three remaining vectors reared, turning into their true, black, serpentine forms.

"Mirike! Mirike listen to me. It's Seluku." Seluku didn't dare approach the vectors, for fear of turning into thinly sliced Seluku ham. His voice carried through the air, and when the vectors registered who had approached, they calmed down, turning clear and bladed again.

Seluku picked Mirike up, before carrying her over to Tsuruki.

"Tsuruki, what the hell have you done now?!"

Anadwen

« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2014, 08:06:26 am »
"What the hell have I done? I saved what is left from my f***ing arm!" Tsuruki shouted at him, gripping his arm above the elbow as tight as he could to slow the bleeding down. A shaking vortex opened before them, just big enough for one to get through, and not much else.

"Stop asking idiotic questions and get the f*** out of here!"

Finally, he managed to stand up, tying a piece of his T-shirt over his right arm, and picking the part that was cut off, withered to little more than bone, up. "Just get moving!"

It cost him all self-control to keep a somewhat composed tone when speaking - even though that 'somewhat composed' was, in his case, spitting the words out, growling, and shouting like a wild beast.

Brisinger987

« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2014, 02:38:54 am »
Seluku struggled to move Mirike through the portal, her frame surprisingly heavy to him. Maybe he was just drained, but it felt like a struggle. He laid her down on the other side, then looked at Tsuruki.

"Sorry about your arm Tsuruki." Seluku moved to get Marake, who was still iin her state.

"We're going back to Arimus. Marake?" He heaved her into his arms, and carried her through the portal.

"Come on Tsuruki."

Anadwen

« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2014, 02:51:07 am »
"I don't want to hear your f***ing sorry, you retard!" Tsuruki growled, breathing heavily as he struggled to keep the portal open. "If you didn't f*** around with that thing, nothing would have happened!"

Finally, all the rest of them has gone through. He leaped through the flickering hole, which finally closed behind him, and stumbled into the room behind it.

The hall of his personal premises. Pretty close to the main part, and without a chance of someone running to them...

The strain caused by passing through the vortex seemed to be amplified at least ten times. He collapsed to his knees, and gasping to catch his breath clutched his fingers tighter around the bones in what -used- to be his arm. Even then, the floor was still getting stained by his blood.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal