Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Friendship lives forever (PM Vixus)  (Read 5696 times)

Vixus

Re: Friendship lives forever (PM Vixus)
« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2014, 05:49:36 am »
Veronica squeals a bit and claps a quick dainty clap. "Oh definitely Damion!"

"I'll... stay here." mike says, still slouching in his seat. "I'm kinda drained, from the flight here and all this action immediately after."

Wicked Basket

« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2014, 05:52:49 am »
Damion walked back into the kitchen and took a look around. There wasn't too much to work with, but it should be enough. He grabbed the two closest knives and started juggling them.

"So, Veronica," he began. "What should I make?"

Vixus

« Reply #82 on: June 03, 2014, 08:53:35 am »
"I don't know... What's your specialty? What do you make... and make the best?" she asks, staying quite so that he doesn't cut himself with the knives.

"Hey Dee..." Mike calls from the dining room. "We've got company."

Wicked Basket

« Reply #83 on: June 03, 2014, 09:23:42 am »
Before Damion could answer, he heard Mike calling him from the dining room. At least that's who he assumed he was calling because his name began with a D. Putting down the knives, he stuck his out of the door into the dining room.

"Again," he asked.

Vixus

« Reply #84 on: June 03, 2014, 10:00:24 am »
"Yes, but they don't bring guns. They bring friendship. They'll be here for a while, so when you're done cooking, they would love to chat."

A group of four people stand there, a lady- who dwarfs Mikey since she's a human, and naturally taller than him, and a group of three boys who dwarf her. The boys are dressed in outfitting that matches Mike's. The boys are rowdy and are being rough, without care to their surroundings.

Wicked Basket

« Reply #85 on: June 03, 2014, 10:34:12 am »
When Damion saw how rowdy the boys were, he really didn't feel like talking to them. They reminded him too much of his old gang back on Cancer. He really hated them. He knew full well that these guys were not those gang members, but the similarities were a bit much for him. Damion disappeared back into the kitchen and began going through what he had to work with.

Vixus

« Reply #86 on: June 04, 2014, 08:25:57 am »
the boys took their seats in the booth behind where Mike is sitting. They all sat down one by one, in a uniform manor. The youngest boy sat down directly behind mike, and the next sat down just as the first slid over. The third bowed while directing the lady to sit down before him, and then he followed her into the booth. He was the oldest. The boys were being more behaved now, speaking with inside voices. The middle child thumb wrestled with Mikey from the other side of the back-to-back booth. the youngest pulled out a paper triangle and the oldest played table football with him.

Lunch hour was beginning, and people began to fill the diner.

Wicked Basket

« Reply #87 on: June 04, 2014, 09:00:13 am »
After examining what he had to work with, Damion just decided to just start throwing ingredients together and see what happened. It didn't take him long to figure out where everything in the kitchen was located. He hoped that no one would ask what he was doing because he wasn't entirely sure.

Vixus

« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2014, 10:26:58 am »
On the 4-burner stove, Damion was given one of the sections, and the other three were used for customers. "What you got there son?" asked Miles (Barbra's cooking husband) "It looks like stew."
He takes out a wooden spoon and scoops a small bit. "It's pretty good..." He clucks his tongue for a moment. "It needs a bit of green pepper."

He takes a pepper from the counter, and tosses it behind his back with his left hand, and catches it with his right in front of him. "Here, try this."

Wicked Basket

« Reply #89 on: June 04, 2014, 10:33:42 am »
"This here is food," Damion replied. "I can't really tell you much beyond that."

Damion took green pepper and sprinkled some into whatever it was he was throwing together. He had never thought to actually taste test it, but now he did. It did taste pretty good. That was always a good sign.

Vixus

« Reply #90 on: June 05, 2014, 09:49:24 am »
"Well judging by what Miles said, that food is pretty good- because if it wasn't, he would say so."  Veronica tells Damion. Mikey's sliders are done cooking, and  Veronica's sub is close. The new boys are having their orders taken, and they order a big pizza.

Miles looks over to the group. "Finally, we have an oven, just for them. Nobody else orders pizza. That lady there is my niece. the other three are somehow related to her... I don't know how.

Wicked Basket

« Reply #91 on: June 05, 2014, 10:15:26 am »
"Nobody orders pizza," Damion asked in shock. "How does no one order pizza? No wonder all the people in this city are so grumpy all the time."

Damion tossed the knife he was holding over his shoulder and it stuck perfect straight up and down in the cutting board behind him. Skills, Damion thought to himself.

"Ever hear of an 'everything pizza'?"

Vixus

« Reply #92 on: June 05, 2014, 10:40:59 am »
"Um... I think?" Veronica answers, almost flinching when Damion threw the knife behind him. "People do order pizza..." Miles finishes her sentence as he tosses the dough.- "but not as much here... we aren't really a pizzeria."

(ooc: I'm creating profiles for the boys... just trying to find some creativity.)

Wicked Basket

« Reply #93 on: June 05, 2014, 11:02:05 am »
"Well I have made plenty of pizzas," Damion said immediately getting to work. "I'm going to blow their minds."
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 08:27:15 am by Wicked Basket »

Vixus

« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2014, 03:32:33 pm »
(o9oc: I an so very sorry, I have been locked away from my computer for a long time, although I can't post now, I will soon.)

Vixus

« Reply #95 on: October 10, 2014, 10:30:06 am »
"I'm not quite sure about that. Thees guys hunt for pizza across the galaxy, but it's worth a try. Especially after that food you just cooked."
veronica leaves to sit down or her sub. while one of the boys laughs out loud at a joke that another made.

Wicked Basket

« Reply #96 on: October 11, 2014, 08:32:34 am »
"Well I'll show them," Damion said.

He then immediately got to work on what he was to be his 'greatest creation'. At least until his next greatest creation. 

Vixus

« Reply #97 on: October 13, 2014, 11:38:04 am »
Miles finishes Veronica's sub, and readies it for presentation.
"the oldest, sitting next to my niece is Sigma. the other two are Jeremy and Ryan."

Wicked Basket

« Reply #98 on: October 15, 2014, 08:27:44 am »
"What's their story," Damion asked as he continued working on what he was determined to make his masterpiece.

Vixus

« Reply #99 on: October 15, 2014, 11:39:05 am »
Miles returns from giving Veronica her sub, and continues filling orders... especially now that lunch hour seems to have started.
"Sigma is the one I know the best, since he's Erica's boyfriend. He is the oldest of them, and a powerful leader, he tends to be almost ruthlessly aggressive with his tactics though. As a group, they are a couple of underdogs, but they are rising fast. RJ and Mike are both the light-fighters of the group which is the typical standard fighter, while Jeremy is the heavy weapons of the group."

Miles leaves briefly to take some orders from the rack and returns to the conversation.
"They joke and call themselves the pigs, saying that when the battle gets so bad, it takes a miracle and flying pigs in order to win... they've got the pigs, they just need the miracle."
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 10:40:55 am by Vixus »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal