Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Friendship lives forever (PM Vixus)  (Read 5631 times)

Wicked Basket

Re: Friendship lives forever (PM Vixus)
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2014, 01:12:08 pm »
"I don't believe in miracles," Damion said simply. "I never did. It was always just me and a blade against the world. It was a lousy way to live."

Vixus

« Reply #101 on: October 30, 2014, 10:56:56 am »
Miles looks at a note slip and pulls out some ingredients to prepare the next order."Well, neither of them really exist... unless you consider the boys' mascot. His name is Bacon, and usually rides side-seat with one of them."

Wicked Basket

« Reply #102 on: November 05, 2014, 11:36:36 am »
"Bacon doesn't sound like a very reassuring name for a pig," Damion commented. "They sound like a very interesting bunch."

Vixus

« Reply #103 on: November 06, 2014, 10:18:33 am »
Miles begins to make something that looks like 'Garbage', which is a mix containing eggs, bacon, lunch meats of various sorts, green peppers, onions, etc.
"They are one heck of a odd-ball group, but they are pretty good. Bacon seems a little bit appropriate, because of what happens if they fail... they all become bacon."
Miles takes a deep breath in as if he were smelling something. "how's the pizza?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal