Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Starlight Star Bright First Star I See Tonight...  (Read 3349 times)

Lilu

Re: Starlight Star Bright First Star I See Tonight...
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2013, 05:57:34 pm »
Tuesday's eyes widened when he made his way to the door. The emptiness feeling came back and she knew what that was about. She hadn't talked to anyone except Naja in years. She desperately needed conversation. "No wait!" Tuesday spoke up, her voice trembling. "You don't have to leave so fast..." She tried her best not to sound desperate, but failed miserably. "Y-You shouldn't go out in that condition anyway. You could die..." she tried to make it sound more convincing. Tuesday needed him to stay. Talking to someone for the first time in years made it realize how incredibly lonely she way.

Nomad

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2013, 06:12:05 pm »
Before he got to the door he came to a stop, hearing Tuesday speak up. With his back still facing her he could hear the trembling in her voice as she spoke up. Though he thought it was best he leave it seemed she may not want him to do so but rather stay. She objected to him leaving, at least leaving right away. Listening to her he could hear the desperation in her voice, there was no telling how long she had been out here alone. With a soft sigh he turns around to face her, his lighting shining in her direction so he could see her " Are you sure you want me to stay for now? " He asked while looking at her. Though he wanted to stay, at least for the night since this was some form of shelter, he was not the type to impose upon someone especially given the struggle they just had.

Lilu

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2013, 06:17:15 pm »
Tuesday squinted when the light hit her eyes and blocked the light with her hands. She nodded quickly, hoping he would stay. "I'm sorry about before." she apologized quickly "I'm all alone out here. It's…just me..." Why was she confiding in a person she just met? Let alone a person who just attacked her. Tuesday was more desperate than she thought, but at that point she didn't care. All she wanted was company and she would do anything to get it.

"Can we just…start over?" hesitantly, she walked over to him. She was still a bit cautious of him. After all, he was a stranger. "Hi, my name is Tuesday." she held out her hand "Welcome to my home. What's your name?" Tuesday smiled sheepishly.

Nomad

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2013, 06:39:05 pm »
Keeping his gaze fixed on her as she apologies he lets out a soft sigh as he listens to her. " It's alright... No need to apologies. " He says softly as he watches her. When she brought up the idea of starting over he gives a faint nod to the idea, willing to give it a try. Perhaps it will be better then their first meeting which took a quick and bad turn. As she moves towards him, he holds his ground while watching her. Looking down at her he offers a soft smile as he brings a hand up and takes hold of hers before shaking her head lightly " Hello Tuesday. I am Drifter and it is a pleasure to meet you. " he greets. Now that things with her had begun to settle down he thought back to the reasons he had came into her home in the first place, one of them having already been taken care of, though now he needed to find a place to rest.

Lilu

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2013, 07:03:21 pm »
Trying to be polite and hospitable, she motioned to her bed "Won't you sit." Tuesday smiled and made her way to the mattress. She patted the spot on the mattress next to her, implying for him to sit down. Well, now that she got her way she had no idea what to talk about next. Maybe she should ask him about his home life. She could guarantee that his life was better than hers. But perhaps not. After a long pause, she finally decided to just flat out be honest with Drifter. "Ask me something." she said. That was the only way she could start a conversation. She didn't know much about small talk or even know what small talk was. She barely knew how to read.

Nomad

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2013, 07:11:27 pm »
Turning his gaze from her, he glances to the bed for a moment as she offers him a seat, though he had something else in mind that involved the bed and it wasn't sitting, or rather it started with that. Moving over to the bed he sat down next to her though he did not remain sitting up for long before he feel back into the bed, letting out a soft groan as he placed a hand upon his injured side. Laying on his back he looks at her as he removes the light and rests it on the bed so it shined up at the ceiling. It seemed though she wanted to get to know each other, though what he wanted was to get some rest. " .. Could we do that later? " He asked as he reached out for her, " Unfortunately, I am rather tired at the moment. " he did not want to upset her, however he wanted rest and hoped she would be alright with that.

Lilu

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2013, 07:18:28 pm »
Tuesday's heart fell when he told her he just wanted to sleep. "Will you be here when I wake up?" she asked innocently. She definitely didn't want to wake up and notice him gone, leaving her alone once again. Or worse, wake up and find everything she owned gone. Tuesday once again began to wonder why she would allow him to come back. It was terribly dangerous and she was being extremely stupid. "You won't steal anything, will you?" she added, being terribly obvious.

Nomad

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2013, 07:26:44 pm »
Listening to her speak, he found her question surprising, it had been a long time since he had someone ask him a question like that. Given how she was acting he could see that she really needed someone to talk to and spend time with. Seeing as how he had no place to be he had no reason for leaving before she woke up. Looking up at her, he chuckles softly in response to her second question. " No, I won't steal anything and yes, I will still be here when you wake up Tuesday. " he says, resting his hand lightly on her shoulder as he watched her. Though he had gotten comfortable in her bed he figured he would be moving to the floor to do the sleeping he wanted to do, however for the moment he remains laying in her bed.

Lilu

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2013, 07:48:02 pm »
Tuesday tensed a bit when Drifter put his hand on her shoulder, but she forced a smile anyway. "Okay," she replied and stood up. "I'll let you sleep then. Goodnight, Drifter." And with that, she walked out of the room looking for another place to spend the night. Perhaps she could spend the night in the kitchen. Wrapping a quilt around herself, she decided to sleep on top of the tables. It wasn't the most comfortable, but it would have to do. Tuesday climbed up on the table and curled up in a little ball before falling asleep rather quickly.

Nomad

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2013, 07:56:07 pm »
As she began to stand he lets his hand fall from her shoulder back onto the bed as he watches her. " No, wait. I'll sleep on the floor. " he objected, however he found that it did not matter as she walked out of the room. Though he was willing to sleep on the floor since he did not take her bed from her, he seen that she was not going to object to the idea of him moving. With a groan he shifts into the bed and turns the flashlight off before setting it on the floor. Taking a moment to adjust in her bed before he quickly fell asleep, not even taking time to cover up.

Lilu

« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2013, 08:11:56 pm »
Tuesday slept peacefully throughout the entire night. In fact, she slept better than she had in a very long time regardless of sleeping on the table. She sat up slowly and stretched before hopping off the table. Making her way into the living room, she noticed Drifter still sleeping. Sadly, Tuesday was extremely hungry and wanted her food that was stashed underneath the mattress. Biting her nails, she began to think of a way to get it without waking him up.

Tuesday decided to try and lift the mattress and dig underneath it to get the half eaten chicken she found in the garbage. "Come on…almost got it..." she whispered to herself.

Nomad

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2013, 08:27:16 pm »
Drifter had managed to get a peaceful nights sleep, the fact that he had a bed to sleep on helped as well as the fact that there was no real threat of danger given he had taken shelter in a house with a crazy girl. Oblivious to the fact that Tuesday had gotten up and came into the room, he remained asleep on the bed. As she pushed up the mattress he slept on he shifted a bit, murmuring lightly, though he was simply making noise. With the disturbing of the mattress he begins to rouse from his slumber, having slept in the wasteland tends to make you a bit jumpy even if you are sleeping, the threat of danger lurking even in the dark can make one on edge all the time. With his eyes snapping open he quickly rolls over and try's to climb out of bed as he reaches for the sheathed knife at his side, not yet realizing that it was Tuesday's doing.

Lilu

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2013, 08:59:58 pm »
When Drifter rolled out of bed, she reached the chicken and yanked it up. Tuesday backed away quickly, hoping he wasn't really going to attack her. Crouching down, she began picking the meat off the bones and shoving them in her mouth. "Good morning to you too." she mumbled bitterly with her mouth full. The meat was wonderful since she just got it a day ago. It was still fresh, but she knew she needed to finish it quickly before it went back. There was only a few pieces left. She would have to go back out and get more food. Meat especially. She needed protein.

Nomad

« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2013, 09:10:19 pm »
He was about ready to stab someone, though he thought there was a threat when in fact it was just Tuesday getting something to eat. Hearing her voice, Drifter finally realized that their was no threat. Turning his attention to her he lets out a sigh of relief  You scared the life out of me... I thought something was attacking me. " he says as he looks at her, noticing she was eating something. Seeing that she was eating something he felt that getting something to eat was a good idea, well that and waking up fully. Sitting back onto the bed he lets out another sigh as he reaches up and scratches the back of his head " You didn't have to sleep in another room. It's not like I'm going to bite you. " He comments while looking at her. He had slept in his cloths, probably not the best thing to do. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he lets out a yawn before bringing his hand to his face and rubbing it. To him, it was to early and he could still use some sleep though he did not know what time it actually was. " Got any more of that? " he asks as he looks at her.

Lilu

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2013, 09:47:02 pm »
Tuesday finished what was left on the chicken carcass just when Drifter asked if he could have some. She looked up eyes wide, her mouth full of chicken "Sorry..." she swallowed and threw the bones out. "I might have some more food down here..." Tuesday went over to the mattress and moved it. Digging her hand into the hole, she felt around to see if there was any food left. Unfortunately, she felt nothing. "Looks like I'm all out again..." she sighed sadly. She hated scavenging because of how much of a hassle it was. Wiping her greasy mouth, she stood up.

Nomad

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2013, 10:01:24 pm »
He hoped to get some of the chicken she was eating, however the last few bits are consumed by her before he can really ask for any of it. " Its ok. " he says with a sigh, at first not sure what she was talking about however as she came over to the mattress, he stands up with a groan and watches her as she reaches under the mattress. It seemed that under the mattress was where she kept things, which seemed like a good place for valuables but not food as it was more then likely a very dirty place. Even if she did find food, he was not sure if he would want to eat it, but then again living in this world he knew you had to take what you could get. " Its fine. " he says as he looks down at her, " I can go and get something.. Perhaps at the city. " he adds with a faint nod. It seemed though he would have to put forth more effort if he wanted something to eat.

Lilu

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2013, 10:11:20 pm »
When Drifter mentioned the city, Tuesday perked up. She was surprised he actually offered to get food for her. No one had ever been that kind to her before. Usually when people look at her they just see a poor street rat and continue on with their lives. "You would do that…for me?" Tuesday asked hesitantly. Perhaps he was just saying that and would leave and never come back. She wouldn't be surprised if he did. Why would he stay here with a crazy girl who talks to someone no one else could see when he could run away as far as possible to get away from her?

Nomad

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2013, 10:32:37 pm »
Looking to her as she spoke up again, he was a bit confused about what she had said. It sounded as if she misunderstood him when he spoke, he had thought of getting himself food but it seemed she wanted some food as well even though she had just eaten. " Ehh, " He murmurs as he looks at her, " I guess we can get you something to eat too. " he added with a nod. Stepping away from the bed he moves towards the door into her home. As he moves towards the door he looks back to her " Lets get going shall we? " he asked with a faint smile as he watched the young girl " And I guess now if you want, you can ask those questions. " he informed her, knowing that she would probably ask him more then he felt like answering.

Lilu

« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2013, 04:02:47 pm »
Tuesday didn't really hear the part where he didn't mean her. All she heard was getting food in town. All that was on her mind from that moment on was real food; not food from the garbage that she lived on. When Drifter was ready to go, Tuesday jumped up "Wait! I'm not dressed!" Looking down at what she was wearing, she had on a simple white nightgown on that was a bit dirty. "Hold on," she ran into the kitchen where she placed her bag full of clothes and fished for a good outfit to wear in town. She wanted to make a good impression knowing that she won't be scavenging there. She would actually be going somewhere to eat food that was paid for.

But if she wanted to look presentable, she needed to wash up. "Drifter," she called out to him. "Do you know a good place to wash up before we get something to eat?[/b]"

Nomad

« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2013, 04:44:45 pm »
Hearing her speak out abruptly he looks back to her as she informed him to wait since she needed to get dressed. He had not realized what she had on but now that she brought up the idea of getting dressed he took notice of the white nightgown she had on, though it was a bit dirty. " Alright, " He says with a nod, not having a problem with her getting dressed since she needed to. Stepping back he took a seat on her bed as he waited for her to get dressed. Unlike him it seemed she did not sleep in her cloths.

He was glad that she did not begin to change in the same room as him and instead went to the kitchen to change. As she spoke, calling out for him he glances towards the entrance into the kitchen where she had went and thought for a moment. " I think I seen a place where you could wash up. " He says, recalling he had seen some form of water, perhaps a stream or something though he could not recall at the moment aside from which direction it was. Though he could not say whether it was a good place or not.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal