COMMUNITY > Absences/Returns

I went poof?

(1/2) > >>

Flakeblood:
Sorry! Especially to everyone I was in the middle of an RP with. This entire semester was... bleh. (For several reasons that I won't bore you with.)

I'm making efforts to at least catch up with whatever I had left behind here, though if anyone is no longer interested in one of those threads, I completely get it; no replies necessary. It has been months.
So, I'm going to wait and see what threads I can get back up and running again before I start anything new.

So yeah, sorry I went poof with no explanation. u__u I'm happy to start up again though!

Zero Undead:
Not sure if I ever knew you, but welcome back! -waves enthusiastically-

Rhi-Rhi:
...Omg Flakeblood I just realized that somehow during the software switch I missed our thread when I re-added all my threads to my bookmarks. DDD8

I WILL REPLY TO IT NOW ASAP.

ALSO WELCOME BACK! <3

Flakeblood:
@ Moonie: Hello! -waves back- I don't think so, considering the length I've been missing, but we should start right now. I like the look of Nicky. =] (Random compulsion to look through people's character sheets? I think so.)

@ Rhi: Oh! I just started getting used to this format, so it's no biggie. I am very happy to be back! I'll get started on one of my multiple responses then. I think I'll apologize ahead of time for if my grasp of the characters is a little bit rusty.

Zero Undead:
You should TOTALLY pester Nicky. 8D

Llyr is his co-worker and fellow mechanic on the Sassy Juice, and Qiu looks AWESOME.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version