Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: New and intimidated (open)  (Read 434 times)

alex_xr

New and intimidated (open)
« on: January 07, 2013, 09:41:37 pm »
Nicole stared at the her small cot, and sighed as she laid in it. What was she in for? She had been taken away for showing psionic powers. She could interact with machines. She hoped her family was good.  She was in the military now... She was a step up in the world... on track to become a pilot.. one of the famous few.  She couldn't believe it. she looked through her phone with her powers, trying to crack it as it was an issued phone she wondered what she could do. And it was always easier if she was holding it.. but she didn't need to be. She couldn't do much but she could interact with machines. That was what had drawn the military's eye.  So she continued trying to mess with her phone as she stared at the wall. Tomarrow would be the start of her training.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

silvermistshadow

Re: New and intimidated (open)
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 11:12:02 am »
Another day, another person dragged into Stage 1 to see if they had any hope. Alex was supposed to visit the newer ones while looking for a candidate to mentor. Usually, Pilots let candidates in stages 1 and 2 mostly do their own thing. Alex preferred to see the new talent for herself before one of the other candidates beat the eagerness out of them.

She stood in front of the door to one particular candidate's room, though it was shared, or would be shared, with others. A wave opened the door and she walked in. For a bit, she watched the girl mess with her phone idly before speaking out of the blue, "When your abilities are advanced enough to unlock that phone, you won't have to." She put it simply. These phones had been developed with psychics in mind, and wouldn't break to a newbie. "Sorry about the surprise visit, miss Xr. I like to see the newest candidates for myself. It's a hobby, I guess." That and the occasional bet on which ones would make it to stage 3. That was always fun.

alex_xr

Re: New and intimidated (open)
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 08:56:51 pm »
Nicole jumped up and saluted  the pilot she recognized. "Pilot Andersen, an honor to meet you, I would never guess I would get to know you." She put the phone away. She wasn't going to stop just because, the pilot said it was impossible. She just had to practice. " But If I don't try how will I learn?  " She asked honestly, she wanted to know if the pilot had a better idea. She was always eager to practice her powers.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal