Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Insert greeting here?  (Read 545 times)

Anonymous

Insert greeting here?
« on: April 03, 2008, 09:59:17 am »
I hate titling introduction threads. It's dumb. Grawr.

Anyhow, I'm Kryptic, and that's about it. I'm not all that interesting - just a biology nut (read: freak of nature). I like to say that I've got a passionate romance with science and an affair with the arts. I'm a musician, and I draw and write and whatever. But Science is #1. ^^

I decided that some of my old sci-fi characters needed a second-run, and this place seemed perfect. In all actuality, I've got a whole little sci-fi universe in my head that's been stewing there for years (Lessee... I was in seventh grade, now I'm a freshman in college... 7 years?) Mwahaha... ha. ha. *cough*

Right now I've got a little combo-plate to play; Baiye & Gid. Geeky Robot Mechanic Girl and her Snarky Dog-Android.

So. Yus.
This will all be on the test. Any questions?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 12:05:52 pm »
Salute! *Salutes*

Welcome newbie! Hope you like it here! Good that you like science! We're not very sciencey here. I'm scientesque really, but that's about it. Ahem. Anyway! I'm Shizzy! That's about it! See you in the Ether!

Offline Rhi-Rhi

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 12:33:09 pm »
Eee! Hiya, Kryptic! I knoooow yoooou! *eyes* xP

Muaha, I hope you have fun here! I read about your characters, and they look like fun! *__* D'aaw, dog androids! I think that's a definite first here, which is awesomesauce!

In other words...welcome! I'm Rhi! Well...obviously, hehe.

...O_o That all rhymed.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Rhi-Rhi »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 01:40:02 am »
Sweet! Another science major (which means that you prolly suck at spelling LOL).

I look forward to gaming with you.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 04:43:48 pm »
Hewooo! Welcome :) Android dogs?! Sweet o.o

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal