Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Awkward Times in Outer Space (Flaaaakey!)  (Read 2509 times)

godsibb

Re: Awkward Times in Outer Space (Flaaaakey!)
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2012, 12:16:34 am »
"Hua? Haha, no, of course not! It’s not my fault you react to the strangest things!"

Glancing up at Kit from her upside-down position, Kay suddenly got a mischievous idea. He always acted weirdly at the things she did when she wasn’t even trying... So what would happen if she actually attempted to get a rise out of him on purpose?

Straightening up, Kay looked off innocently and held her hands behind her back.

"But, if that astounded you..." She then directed a sharp gaze back over at Kit, giving him her best suggestive smile. "Then I should show you just how flexible I can really be..."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Flakeblood

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2012, 04:40:25 pm »
React to the strangest things? If by that, Kay meant he reacted to things that were considered strange, than yes. That upside-down look she was giving him wasn't soothing his nerves any, and his eyes narrowed at the obvious innocent act she put on when she stood up.

Then she made a sexual innuendo. Kit was certain that his expression couldn't get any flatter than it was at that moment; it was as though his mind had up and left.

"...What." The only word he managed to speak was quiet and monotone, spoken out of reflex more than any sort of conscious effort on his part.

He waited for his mind to react and give him something more to say, but it seemed to be waiting for her to deny the implications she had placed on her statement. She couldn't have possibly meant that anyway. Not a chance. ...Okay, she really needed to stop undressing him with her eyes now. If she kept staring, he'd blush.
Rest assured, I see all of you lovely people's posts, but expect me to be a bit slower responding.

godsibb

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2012, 07:07:17 pm »
Kay continued to look up at Kit, trying her best not to laugh. Well that was a pretty boring response. Only briefly debating on whether she should stop or not, Kay batted her eyelashes and stepped closer, giggling flirtatiously.

"You heard me."

Offline Flakeblood

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2012, 08:47:00 pm »
There was the response. His face grew warmer as blood rushed underneath his skin and gave it a red tint. He couldn't work up the effort to move away; he was more engrossed with saying something that would stave off her advancements.

"I did not."

That... was not what he meant to say. However, a flat out denial was all he was capable of at this point. Why was she flirting? And with him? He could feel the blood pooling in his face now, turning him a richer shade of red. During the night they had... slept...together... she had seemed so naive to his worries. Obviously she knew what he had been worrying about, but she didn't think it meant anything to share a bed. She had innocent intentions.

Now, with her suggestive demeanor, he was having a harder time controlling himself. Where had her attitude flip come from?
Rest assured, I see all of you lovely people's posts, but expect me to be a bit slower responding.

godsibb

« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2012, 02:08:33 am »
At that, Kay could no longer hold in her laughter. After several seconds of giggling hysterically, she was finally able to control herself enough to speak, catching her breath.

"Hahaha! S-sorry, sorry... I was just messing around with you!" She wiped her eyes, letting out another giggle. "You’re so funny, Kit!"

Offline Flakeblood

« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2012, 09:44:47 pm »
"I... see."

He turned around and stepped back into the kitchen, picking up his sponge where he had left it and began scrubbing at the sooty stain he had been working on previously.

Kit wasn't entirely sure why he felt so... disappointed? Yes, he was disappointed. Given their differences and his moral code, he knew he shouldn't have been. He knew that in his head; the rest of him didn't care. Embarrassment hadn't been the only reason he had flushed.

Even though Kay was responsible for the mess, he couldn't quite bring himself to say anything aloud yet. His pride was still smarting at being so easily fooled.

godsibb

« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2012, 12:00:21 am »
(You already know I approve of your sig d=(´??)=b )

Kay’s laughter immediately died down as she watched Kit walk back into the kitchen. Uh-oh. Thinking about it now, teasing him like that probably hadn’t been such a good idea.

Biting her lip, she rocked back and forth on her feet, thinking. Ultimately deciding she didn’t want a misunderstanding like last time, she sidled into the kitchen next to Kit and followed suit, scrubbing at her own forgotten stain. She would probably regret this later, but... Purposely looking away from Kit, Kay held her breath and concentrated, reading his thoughts.

Well, she was right about regretting it.

Letting go of her sponge, she blinked several times, wondering what exactly she just heard.

"D-disappointed...?"

Offline Flakeblood

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2012, 10:27:47 am »
(OOC: Oh yes, haha. B3 )

Sponge came to a halt as Kit froze, not breathing. He swallowed to get some moisture in his throat before trying to communicate.

"What...?" He trailed off. What was she disappointed in?

It had to be coincidence she said that after he was thinking much the same thing. But then... she wouldn't have sounded so surprised by her own thought. Maybe. Attempting to get his breathing back to normal, he briefly closed his eyes before scrubbing with more force. The stain he was working on was almost gone. He cleared his throat.

"What was that, Kay?" Embarrassed or not, he wanted to know what she was muttering to herself.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 10:53:47 am by Flakeblood »

godsibb

« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2013, 05:18:45 pm »
Son of a- Did she really just say that out loud? Mentally smacking herself, Kay immediately shut herself out of Kit's thoughts, attempting to regain her composure.

"Uh, um, n-nothing!" She grabbed her sponge once again and scrubbed at a random place. "I was just saying... You know, uh... H-how disappointed in myself I was for, you know, teasing you and making this mess and stuff... Y-you know? Hahaha..."

Well that was completely unconvincing. Though, she might have gotten away with it if it weren't for the huge, painfully obvious fake grin she gave him, the dark blush that was slowly spreading across her cheeks, and the fact that she was trying to clean an already almost completely clean spot.

Offline Flakeblood

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2013, 11:07:59 am »
Slowing down his scrubbing of the counter--he was nearly done anyway--Kit turned his head to get a better look at the stuttering girl. It was odd that she was... was she blushing? He wasn't sure, but that could mean that she wasn't entirely unaware of her own advances. But he was just hoping now.

Shaking his head, he decided to apologize seriously for the second time that day. It would be so much easier if she knew how he was actually feeling, but he'd never been one for showing blatant emotion.

"No, I understand. I'm sorry if my reaction made you, ah... feel guilt. That was not my intention. I..." And here he paused for a moment to breathe before plowing on. "I was, am, embarrassed that I took your joke so seriously."

He wanted to explain better, but found he couldn't force anymore words out. It was painful enough to admit his social clumsiness in this area of interactions. Even so, how had she seen his discomfort? Or better yet, known of his slight longing for it to have been real? She said she didn't mind read, but he'd heard enough stories. Some psychics did it passively. He wasn't entirely sure how he should feel about that.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal