Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Starting my batch...  (Read 683 times)

Etrofder

Starting my batch...
« on: August 23, 2012, 09:26:46 pm »
Starting to get some more written up. Generally, unless something character changing or other somewhat permanent event is going on in a thread, they're all pretty much available for multiple threads at a time. They just get so hyper and want to do stuff all the time O_o;

[center:3pukevvz]Available[/center:3pukevvz]

[center:3pukevvz]Orias Forte Human - 31 - Starship Pilot/Captain
Can be found: Just about anywhere
Orias owns his own ship, custom built by him. He's not a particularly gruff or abrasive sort, generally an all around good guy, and usually pretty likable. He's pretty dedicated to his work and making money, which he sometimes jokes as the best way to 'keep score'.
Ideal partners include: clients/customers, crew looking for a short or long term job, stowaways, passengers, or romantic interests (Though this is more of an organic type thing).[/center:3pukevvz]

[center:3pukevvz]Kurri Centra Human - 23 - Cook/medic/Exotic dancer
Can be found: Primarily on Cancer
Kurri is an energetic woman, used to being the center of attention, but not demanding the spotlight constantly. She's open, and a little rough around the edges, but very kind in the end, even as she's giving you a tongue lashing. She readily hires her services out to any ship in need of her, and will also provide medical support for anyone she meets who looks like they need it pretty badly.
Ideal partners include: Employers, clients, romantic interests (Same as Orias)[/center:3pukevvz]

[center:3pukevvz]Velura Aryen Human - 27 - Er... you name it
Can be found on: Mostly Aedolis, occasionally wherever Orias and Fohen are[/center:3pukevvz]
Velura is a smokin' hot ebony tomboy with a gruff personality. She will jump at just about any job, so long as the pay is reasonable, and is eager for new experiences and new opportunities. She doesn't look it, but she's an excellent fighter, and makes perfect hired muscle or a bodyguard.
Ideal partners include: Employers of literally any type, friends, romantic interests (Open to spur of the moment, unlike most of my characters)

[center:3pukevvz]Kaostein Dane Human - 46 - Sociopathic Mage with a God Complex
Can be found on: Just about anywhere[/center:3pukevvz]
Kaos has several mental disorders, and a rather bad case of evil as fuck. He's manipulative, self serving, and sociopathic to a fault. He's also charming, incredibly intelligent, and most of all, dedicated to whatever he puts his mind to. Too bad that's far more likely to be pushing an old lady out an airlock then curing space cancer.
Joking aside, he's a pretty powerful and intelligent magic wielder, with nothing really holding him back from persuing his own interests aside from a fear of his actions getting him caught.
Ideal partners include: Pretty much anyone who needs a dangerous villain, or even better, a partner in crime.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 07:35:23 pm by Etrofder »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Starting my batch...
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 02:13:46 pm »
O HAI WE SHOULD THREAD. 8D

I have Ari, who could easily meet Kurri or Orias. 8D I'd also love to play Trixy more, and she could also meet either of those two!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Etrofder

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 02:51:00 pm »
I would actually love to do something with Kurri and Ari. Orias is getting all the attention =p Did you have something in mind?

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 11:13:14 pm »
Nothing in mind! 8D I'm very "fly by the seat of my pants". xD But Ari frequents the Cancer, she's on the Cancer, so hey! They could run into each other and see what happens! ^^ He also gets banged up enough that who knows--maybe he's needed her services before and would recognize her. xD Or even if not that, heck, he visits the seedier parts of Cancer and loves him some exotic dancing. Maybe he's seen her before. ^^

Would you like to start a thread or shall I? :3
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Etrofder

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2012, 11:20:22 pm »
Oh good. My best stuff comes from very little preplanning. I'll start a thread over in Cancer and we can see where it goes ^_^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal