Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Etrofder's Needs and wants and stuff  (Read 448 times)

Etrofder

Etrofder's Needs and wants and stuff
« on: August 22, 2012, 05:51:47 am »
[center:3o5k6b7t]PLAYER WANTS[/center:3o5k6b7t]

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
I'm into pretty much any plot. Suggest something you like, and I can usually find a way to fit at least one of my characters to it.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
Can't really say there are any I don't really care for. I'm pretty much anything goes as far as I'm concerned.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
I generally reply as soon as I know it's my turn or as soon as I have a good opening. I reply pretty often.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I enjoy it. Skype is easiest for me. I love the back and forth IMs provide.

Are you open to post volleying
Of course. Again, I love the back and forth, getting to the juicy bits of a plot quickly.

Anything else?
Nothing I can really think of off the top of my head. If I think of something, I'll make it know.

[center:3o5k6b7t]PLAYER LIMITS[/center:3o5k6b7t]

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
By all means, beat my characters, toss them around, rough them up. Death or serious injury is up to me though. I'm a pretty good sport, and my characters have lost a fair number of fights, but generally I'll decide when they're down for the count.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I'm very open to romance. I find inter character relationships to be very powerful tools that make for some of the best stories. Rejection is just a part of life and is also no big deal. I tend to prefer organic relationships, but if you really want a relationship with one of my characters and yours, suggest it and it'll probably work unless they're bit very compatible at all.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
I am open to whatever you care to write or are comfortable with. I personally prefer to write it out, and don't view sex as a real taboo, and can easily write both casual and deeply emotional love making.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
I'm ok with it if it makes for a good story. It wouldn't be the first time for me, and I love deep inter character relationships.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
I'm perfectly fine with violence in a role play, and I'm not particularly squeamish when it comes to blood and gore, as well as action sequences of all kinds.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
It's a bit of a touchy subject with some, but as you may guess by now, I'm fine with it if you want to play it out. Also perfectly fine of you want it as part of an rp but gloss over it.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
I might be ok with it. Typically not my cup of tea, but given the right circumstances, I'd be up for it, provided we agreed upon it beforehand.

What about healing?
I have nothing against magical or technological healing. A debt my character might owe someone for healing something big could be a great spring board for future stories.

Anything else?
Again, I'll let you know if I think of anything.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal