Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Scientific Notions (Rhiiii x3) [M]  (Read 10000 times)

Offline Nix

Re: Scientific Notions (Rhiiii x3)
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2012, 11:52:55 pm »
Benett caught Asher's leg and bent it back before leaning over the other and pinning him down under his weight. "Nice try." He chuckled darkly. "Answer the question pretty boy."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2012, 10:56:19 am »
"Go eat a bag of dicks, shithead!" Asher spat, struggling under him, not because he thought it would do any good (where would he go if he did break free?) but because he couldn't not put up a fight. He couldn't just play passive. Never had been good at it.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Nix

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2012, 09:25:59 pm »
"Alright then, you don't value your arms or legs... and your eyes aren't particularly important either. I'll let you keep your ears so you can hear me though. Maybe we should remove your tongue too... hmmm but I'd love to hear what kind of sounds you make." Benett leaned over to kiss Asher's scar as he grabbed the younger male's cock through his pants. "You don't really need this either, do you?" He smirked giving the groin a squeeze.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2012, 12:43:27 pm »
Ahaha, no. Just no.

As Creeper McCreeperson leaned in and started kissing his scar and groping him, Asher reacted in the only way he knew how--instinctively.

He twisted sharply, latched onto the fucker's ear with his teeth, and bit down. Hard. He was fully prepared to take that ear, too. If the asshole wanted to start taking his limbs and feeling him up, so be it, there was nothing Asher could really do about it.

But he'd make damned sure he got his pound of flesh, too. It didn't mean he was any less terrified, but he'd had time to come to terms with what was most likely going to happen to him here--and he was sure as hell not going out with a whimper.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Nix

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2012, 02:04:31 pm »
Benett was happily surprised with this one's fighting spirit... it was so much more fun to break. He wasn't very phased by his ear being bit. It hurt, but it was nothing he couldn't tolerate. He squeezed Asher's balls harder through his pants. "I'd let go if you want to keep these."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2012, 04:02:59 pm »
Asher made a pained sound, tears springing to his eyes, but he only bit down harder in response to keep from screaming. He felt his teeth pierce the cartilage with a sickening crunching sound and tasted coppery blood, which nearly made him gag.

They were at a stalemate and he knew it--and he knew what the consequences could be. But from the way this guy was talking, he might lose it anyway, so fuck it all. This man had more at stake here than he did.

"Leggo," he snarled through clenched teeth, "or lose it."

Offline Nix

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2012, 12:36:44 am »
Benett did wince a bit as he felt the cartilage break under Asher's teeth. He removed his hand from the other's groin and roughly grabbed his chin and face, prying his jaw open with his surprising strength. "Bad boy Asher." He said as he forcibly removed the other from his bleeding ear. He sat on the other's legs and held him down with one arm on the young man's abdomen, the other hand traced his bleeding ear.

Blood trickled down his finger and he promptly licked them clean. "Did you like the taste of my blood Asher? Do I get to taste yours now?" He mused.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2012, 12:30:10 pm »
Asher didn't bother with a logical, rational response because there was no logic or rationale in this entire situation. Usually he could see some sort of point to the things TRIM did, even if he had to stand on his head and close one eye to spot it. Sometimes, he even cooperated, because there were times when cooperation meant it would be over quicker. It all depended on his mood and who he was dealing with that day. He hated everyone here, but he preferred some scientists over others, too.

This situation had none of those elements.

Glaring up at the man, Asher responded by spitting the man's own blood at him.

Offline Nix

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2012, 09:24:01 pm »
Benett was not too thrilled that his questions weren't being answered, and that he was spit at like that. He slammed the smaller male's head against the table and glared down at him. "When I talk to you, you will listen. When I ask you a question, you will answer...." Benett wrapped his hand around the freckled male's neck and looked down into his eyes, glaring as he squeezed lightly. "If you behave these sessions will be much more pleasant for both of us."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2012, 02:30:04 pm »
Asher gasped in pain as his head hit the table, and for several moments he was too stunned and dizzy to grasp what was going on or what the man was saying, vision swimming and head throbbing. He only started to crawl out of his stupor when he felt a hand wrap around his neck, and real panic sparked within him--but he was too addled to do much about it.

He froze up and stared back uncomprehendingly at Benett, heart beating wildly; Benett could probably feel its pulse in his throat.

Offline Nix

« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2012, 04:19:35 am »
Benett could feel the sweet rapid pulse beneath his hand, and it excited him. He stopped squeezing but kept his hand there, prepared to resume choking the younger man in a split second if need be, and leaned over staring into Asher's eyes with deep intensity. "Do you understand me... beautiful?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2012, 01:05:36 am »
Asher coughed and sucked in air as soon as Benett eased up on him, and for a moment he couldn't answer. Finally, comprehension dawned and, weakly, he nodded, looking up to meet Benett's eyes.

"Y-yeah," he choked out, but it was only so he would stop.

Offline Nix

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2012, 05:26:33 am »
Indeed, Asher would be fun to break. He pulled his hand away from the subject's neck and leaned down further to kiss those pretty lips. Benett's kiss was demanding yet somehow gentle, for now. "Good boy." He grinned pulling back a bit to kiss that lovely scar before removing himself from atop Asher, eyes never leaving the other male's face.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2012, 03:41:01 pm »
Asher kept his lips tight and closed through the kiss, teeth clamped together. He didn't close his eyes, either; he got no pleasure out of it, no enjoyment, so he stared boldly back at Benett and made himself like a corpse: stiff, yet limp and unyielding. The man could kiss dead lips if that's what he liked, but Asher wasn't about to pretend he was into this. He wasn't.

He stayed like that even as Benett kissed his scar, even though he hated the sensation and wanted to pull away. But for now, he wouldn't; he was tired and it was time to just surrender and get this over with.

He couldn't quite help the small breath of relief that escaped him when Benett moved off of him, but that could have easily been disguised as being able to breathe properly again with the weight off his middle. Still staring back at Benett, he kept his expression neutral and disinterested.

"Ya done yet?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2012, 06:12:47 pm »
"...Almost." Benett made his way back to his desk and jotted down a few quick notes. "Asher... please strip." There was only coldness in his serious tone as he said this. He looked straight into the other's eyes, but at least now he was across the room. "I won't move from this seat, no worries." He didn't let the emotion show on his face, but inside he was smirking.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2012, 08:23:01 pm »
Slowly, Asher sat up and tried not to look shaken, though he admittedly felt it. Fucker. However, he couldn't help but laugh at the bastard's "polite" demand. Genuine laughter, if maybe fed by stress.

"Strip, huh? Okay, yeah, I'll get right on tha', genius," Asher said, and twisted his body a little so he could wiggle his hands--still handcuffed behind his back--at Benett.

Offline Nix

« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2012, 12:39:38 am »
Ah yes there it was. The dilemma. He hadn't in fact, forgotten the handcuffs. That inner smirk widened. Benett let out an annoyed sigh and crossed one leg over his lap as he sat there, looking down at his paperwork again. "Well. I need to preform a visual physical, and since I know you would prefer I do not touch you further I was going to be respectful/, unfortunately I cannot remove your handcuffs do to your attitude. So I suggest you either figure out how to remove your clothing to the best of your abilities in this predicament... or allow me to do it for you."

By the time he finished speaking his eyes were unflinchingly staring into Asher's. "I suppose the third option would be to request you are brought to me naked and handcuffed tomorrow. Would you get a thrill out of being lead to me bound and exposed?" His demeanor stayed cold and serious despite the obvious cruel sexual tension filling the room.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2012, 01:49:46 pm »
Asher mentally recoiled at the thought of either of those options but knew he would have to choose. It was impossible to undress himself like this; his arms didn't bend that way! And getting his shirt over his head? Hah, only if he wanted to dislocate his shoulders. Fuck this douche. He knew good and well he couldn't do it and was now blaming it on his attitude.

Asher rolled his eyes. "Yeah, fuck that. We'll go with tomorrow. 'Cause yeah, nothin' turns me on more than being naked an' cold an' uncomfortable in a sterile room gettin' treated like a damned guinea pig. Ooh baby, yeah, talk vivisection to me, ya sadistic fucker, you. Lobotomies get me hard."

Offline Nix

« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2012, 03:54:31 pm »
"A lobotomy would be counter productive to my experiments but I'm sure we can find someone to preform one on in your presence if it would arouse you. Any fellow guinea pigs you want to nominate for the procedure?" He said in all seriousness finishing up his notes.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2012, 10:29:06 pm »
Asher stared blankly at Benett for a moment, then gave a start when he realized he was probably completely serious. Thus far, he'd either been taking his sarcasm literally on purpose, or because his sarcasm meter really was broken.

"Uh...no."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal