Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: What to do, what to do? [Blue-poo!]  (Read 890 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

What to do, what to do? [Blue-poo!]
« on: June 07, 2012, 07:00:24 pm »
Stepping out of the shower, towel wrapped around his waist, Jadyn stretched and casually undid the clip holding his dreadlocks pinned atop his head and let them tumble down about his shoulders. Ahh, that had been an invigorating workout! People who didn't know him always assumed that caring about his appearance made him prissy and afraid of getting dirty--but they were just ignorant. You couldn't maintain a good body if you were afraid of working up a sweat, and you didn't become a competent earth mage if you were afraid of a little dust.

And Jadyn was not afraid of getting down and dirty on multiple levels.

Oh well. Let them believe what they wanted. Jadyn couldn't be bothered to care about the opinions of useless people.

Opening his locker, he tossed the towel onto the locker room bench, changed into a clean set of clothes, and paused to check himself out in the mirror, making sure his clothes weren't bunched up and his hair was in place. Approval met, he hoisted his gym bag and strolled out of the training area and into the city.

Hrm. What to do. That had killed a couple hours but that left the rest of the day and there was nothing on the agenda, last he'd checked. Which was unfortunate, because it was days like these when he really didn't know what to do with himself--and he liked to always be doing something, He hated idleness and didn't understand how some of those other losers could stand it.

And he really didn't feel like going home yet.

With a sigh, he paused by a clothing shop and checked his cell phone, considered calling up a friend or that chick that had given him her number the other night. She had been kind of dull and annoying, but had great tits...

Hrm. Maybe.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Blue

Re: What to do, what to do? [Blue-poo!]
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 12:10:40 am »
Flouncing out of the clothing store, Jinx nearly ran smack into her fellow mage, standing as he was staring at his phone.
“Oh!” she squeaked, her blue tinged lips forming a perfect accompaniment to that sound, nice and oval, eyebrows shooting up over her mint green eyes. With her arms laden with shopping bags as they were, that likely would have been a very unfortunate collision! Luckily, she had crazy fast reflexes, and just a flexing of her little dog paw-feet had stopped her on a dime. She had to crane her neck up a bit to actually see his face, being that she was a petite five-foot-nothing and he most certainly was not.
Green dreadlocks. How peculiar! Hadn’t she seen him somewhere before…?
Hmmm, think think think Jinx!
AH HA!

A dazzling smile erupted on her face then, showing off pearly whites - including her sharpened canines.
“Sorry for almost hitting you! You’re Jadyn Frost right? The earth mage!”
She always did have a knack for remembering people! She’d seen him here and there, and had heard more than an earful about him (and she had big ears!) but she wasn’t about to pre-judge him based on gossip. Though Jadyn obviously went for a sleek, smooth approach to his outfits, Jinx played up her tiny, petite body.
Today it was a pair of tiny white shorts that contrasted with the smooth tan of her skin, and showed off her best feature - her legs! Barefoot as always due to her unusual feet, she did have a few gold chains around her ankles for flare. Her tank top was pale bubblegum pink, hugging her tiny body and absolutely flat chest, with a peach colored longsleeve shirt thrown over it. It was nearly sheer with pearly buttons, and it was currently left open to the warmer weather of the afternoon. As always, her bright pink witch hat was perched atop her hair, all her cream colored hair tumbling out of it and ending in soft waves at their tips. Along with that blue on her lips, she had embellishments of sharp red along her eyelids, sweeping out at the corners. Her tail wagged slowly behind her, the creamy long-haired tuft at the end catching the air and fluttering like a ribbon.

Though her arms were lined with bags, she dipped into a careful curtsy.
“How do you do? I’m Jinx, another mage!”
Not that it was entirely necessary to say that, given the slender headband that adorned her forehead, mostly hidden by her hair, but the glinting of metal was still there.
“What brings you out this way? Are you going shopping? This entire strip is having a weekend sale!”
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 11:45:02 pm by Blue »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 03:33:52 pm »
Oh. Look at that. If it wasn't the little furry freak. Jadyn didn't give the creature the privilege of his full attention, tilting his head just the barest amount so that he could peer at her out of the corner of one eye, cellphone still up and open. It was lucky the thing hadn't touched him; he didn't want its grimy little paws messing up his clothes. They may not have looked like much to the untrained, uneducated eye, but they were designer.

And now she was trying to act all familiar. Well, if that wasn't just cute.

He acknowledged her question with a small nod that yes, yes he was Jadyn. Of course she'd know about him. Who didn't? He was a prodigy in his own right--and his own mind.

After that, he was more than content to just go back to ignoring her existence and attend to more important things--like his social feeds on his phone--but her lips just had to keep flapping. With a long-suffering sigh and a roll of his eyes, realizing he wasn't going to be left alone, he closed the phone with a snap and turned to give her his full attention.

"Heh, you're cute," he said, and somehow managed to wield the word like a slur, "but I don't do sales. Why would I wanna buy the crap they're so desperately trying to get rid of, because no one else wants it? Usually for good reason, too. Ha, thanks, but no thanks." Jadyn gave a disdainful toss of his head, flicking his dreads over his shoulder.

"I prefer classier joints that don't treat me like a charity case. Oh, not that there's anything wrong with shopping here or anything. I'm not judging," he added, eying Jinx's bags. "I mean, they have to make money. And they certainly know their audience."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Blue

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 01:45:46 am »
Jadyn’s demeanor and words were…uh…unpleasant, to put it nicely. She blinked those large mint green eyes once, ears twitching within her pink witch’s hat, causing it to rustle in a rather disconcerting way. While naturally friendly and good-natured, even Jinx had limits. After a lifetime of being hated and feared, she’d grown a pretty substantial backbone. She wasn’t about to let anybody just walk all over her.
Rebounding from her surprise, she just graced him with another brilliant smile.

And then she started in on him in the most pleasant way possible.

“Hehe, why thank you~<3 Oh really? Wow, you’re really missing out. It’s the change-over from one season to the next in the fashion industry. Everyone has to make room for the next set of designs and styles, which also start to trickle in around the same time as stock is cleared out, so this is the best time to shop - you can catch both seasons at the same time if you know your shops. Oh, and since I see you’re wearing designer brands…you really have to be careful about those, did you know? A lot of companies with a large, well-known brand have realized they can just sell their name rather than a quality product. It’s pretty terrible that they’d take advantage of their consumers that way, but money apparently talks pretty loudly for them! Be careful who you give your money to!”

Another sweeter-than-sugar smile. You’d be hard pressed to accuse her of being rude yet…there was still that feeling that she had just insulted Jadyn somehow.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 08:27:16 pm »
Jadyn's eyes narrowed just the slightest amount. If that thing wasn't such a vapid freak, he'd say it was almost like it was mocking him.

"Ah-huh..." Nah. Couldn't be.

"Well, whatever," he finally said with a flippant wave. "It's not like I wear the same outfit all that often anyway. So whatcha want, twerp? Come here to educate me all about the fashion industry?"

Blue

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 11:54:26 pm »
Another slow moment where Jinx could do little but blink those mint green eyes up at her fellow mage. Wow…just…wow. She wasn’t sure if she should laugh or not…she got the distinct impression he was actually too slow to realize she’d insulted him just now! Somehow it felt like kicking a puppy…a really unpleasant puppy. How did he get through life being so nasty anyway? Truly a mystery!

Finally a grin settled into place, but it was almost more of a pitying sort.
“Wow, I don’t think I’ve ever met anybody where everything I’ve heard about them is true…Well, except maybe that one about you giving Victoria something unpleasant after a one-nighter, no way for me to know if that one is true!”

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2012, 08:47:27 pm »
"What? What did you say?" That got Jadyn's attention and he rounded on the twerp, eyebrows raised and eyes wide. "How do you know about Victoria? How--wait."

What Jinx actually said sunk in a few beats late. He stiffened, straightened up, and his eyes narrowed as he eyed Jinx critically. "What do you know about that? Who's spreading that around?"

Because whoever it was, he was going to kick their ass.

Blue

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 03:42:59 pm »
Jinx did her best impression of a super surprised face, mouth in a little o and everything.
“Oh my, that doesn’t mean it’s true, does it? You should go to the doctor right away then! I mean it would be really bad if, you know…”
She lowered her voice.
“…it fell off or something.”
Ok she was only half joking. That was pretty terrifying, honestly…so if he really DID have something, she hoped he would go and get checked out!

Jinx held up her hands and waved them slightly.
“Come on now, I don’t tattle! And anyway, why do you think only one person says things? You know, if you’re really unpleasant to people, they usually like to say as much bad stuff as they can to as many people as they can.”
She rubbed her chin.
“Normally I don’t really listen to stuff like that, since it’s so rude. But um…you really aren’t very nice, you know?”

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2013, 09:11:49 pm »
"Whoa, whoa, whoa! I didn't say I had anything! I'm clean! Uh, was clean. See, I dunno what you've heard, but I was clean before Victoria, you dig? So if she's spreading shit it's either her fault or a filthy lie."

Though really, could STIs cause a penis to rot off? Uh, yeah, maybe he should book an appointment just in case. Better safe than sorry.

But right! Pokerface. He couldn't let this twerp see his fear.

"Anyway, listen, if you let me in on who's going around saying bullshit like this, I've got money and I like to reward tip-offs with it. So see? I'm nice. I'm perfectly nice. Don't know what you've heard and what freak scum you've been rolling around with but let no one say I'm an asshole."

Blue

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2013, 10:54:56 pm »
This was kind of fun in it’s own right. Bizarre, but kind of fun. She wasn’t naturally vindictive, but she really wanted to take this jerk down a peg. Especially after he used that word.
She giggled softly and shook her head a little, full locks of wavy cream jostling about her shoulders as she did so.
“Sorry Jadyn, but I’ve got plenty of my own money. And besides, didn’t I say? I don’t tattle.”
She gave a delicate, graceful shrug.
“I think you’re probably on your own for this one. I’m sure you’ll manage to bribe someone eventually though!”

Another soft, sweet smile.
“And I don’t roll around with freak scum. After all, I’m the freak scum, right? But you know, I think I’d rather be that then the puckered orifice excrement is scrunched, squeezed, and squirted out of.”

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2013, 05:48:47 pm »
Jadyn made a face, nose scrunching at that rather graphic description and curling his lip. "Eugh, nasty, dude, what the hell?" he said, and shuddered. "Was that even necessary? And fine, you wanna own the scum thing, you knock yourself out. Here I was trying not to call attention to your freakitude, but if you wanna go and call yourself that then that's just great."

With a sniff, he tossed his dreadlocks over his shoulder. "By the way, at least that puckered...whatever ...is normal. Something everyone's got." He raised an eyebrow then. "Except maybe weirdos."

Blue

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2013, 11:11:56 pm »
“Asshole?”
She offered, since he seemed uncertain of the word in his attempt to recall her rather lengthy description. A grin still easily in place, she seemed entirely unperturbed by his offensive nature.
“Well, an asshole is an asshole is an asshole. I may be a freak by ordinary standards, but at least I haven’t helped spread diseases.”
She gave a delicate shrug, hands spread on either side.
“Speaking of that, you should probably start warning people. At least until that clears up. I don’t seem to catch any of your illnesses or unfortunate nether-region infections, but not everybody is so lucky you know?”

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2013, 11:43:27 am »
Jadyn had been about to deliver the freak a hearty "fuck you", but what she said made him pause and do a double-take before the words reached his tongue.

He stared at her, eyebrows lifting. "Wait...how would you know that?" he asked, blinking slowly. "Unless...people slept with you..."

Blue

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2013, 11:58:03 pm »
Well there was an odd switch to the conversation! But she supposed she’d walked into that one herself. It was true she had some experience, but nothing monumental and not very often. Still, it wasn’t exactly a topic she wanted to discuss with somebody as unpleasant as Jadyn was turning out to be.
Hands resting on her hips, she tilted her head slightly to one side in a wave of cream colored curls.
“I’m twenty-four already, you know? I’ve had sex before. Although, I am definitely not as well versed as you!”
Her voice remained as friendly as ever. She had decided a long time ago not to give in to any more bullying. And honestly, after she gained her confidence, she found people were suddenly more willing to get to know her. At least, superficially…there were some things about her that always seemed to scare people off, no matter what.
All the same, she gave him a bright smile as she spoke.
“Not everyone finds me as disgusting as you, you know. With the number of non-humans on Edani growing, I’m actually not so strange a sight these days!”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal