Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Unexpected Cargo (Rhi-Rhi)  (Read 10062 times)

Offline Nix

Re: Unexpected Cargo (Rhi-Rhi)
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2012, 02:23:09 am »
Kyssimri sighed again. "You have no idea why I'm worth something do you?" He was not going to allow himself to be sold. No matter what.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2012, 02:26:54 am »
"Nope! Not a clue!" Ari cheerfully admitted, unfazed. "But that's cool 'cause the why don't matter to me. Besides, I'm sure someone on the Cancer'll know."
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Nix

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2012, 02:33:23 am »
The Cancer... YES! Kyssimri couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief. If they went to the Cancer than Maygen would find out about him being there, find out about this pirate asking questions about Dimuroites. Gen would save him! He slumped down against the wall and closed his eyes. "I guess you can do whatever you want..."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2012, 01:28:18 pm »
"I always do," Ari said with a smile. "Now, ya all comfy and cozy? 'Cause you're gonna be spending a good chunk of time down here."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Nix

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2012, 09:53:16 pm »
"I'd be comfier in your bed~" Kyss smiled up at the handsome pirate. It was easier to relax now that he knew he'd live and be rescued. The holding cell was more comfortable than the crate after all.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2012, 06:04:41 pm »
"Mhmm." Yeah, Ari wasn't particularly convinced. Sure, he liked an eager partner and wasn't particularly picky--and this guy tripped his xenophilia, he wasn't gonna lie--but that was in normal situations. Y'know, pickups at bars and shit. This kid was a captive. A runaway. And apparently worth some money.

An eager captive never boded well, and the flattery and attempts at seduction only made him wary. There was a difference between this kid and Riot. Riot was a challenge; there was something intriguing about how contrary the guy was, how his behavior didn't always match his words. It made him want to push him and fuck with him and figure him out. Riot fought back, Riot egged him on.

Riot brought out all his worst qualities.

This kid? This kid just made him suspicious. What was he hiding? And, fuck, for all he knew, his race's big secret could be that their semen was toxic or he had succubus qualities or some shit. Maybe that's why he wanted to fuck so badly.

"I'm sure. So, Blueberry, ya got a name?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2012, 08:32:38 pm »
"Well... it certainly isn't 'Blueberry', but I appreciate that you are already showering me with terms of endearment, normally I have my mouth around a guy's cock before they start with the cutesy nicknames." He chuckled softly and ran his fingers through his long blonde hair. "My name is Kyssimri. Might I ask yours?" He stood back up leaning against that wall still, closing his golden eyes for a moment as he began braiding his hair out of habit.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2012, 12:15:09 pm »
"What can I say? I'm a fuckin' charmer," Ari said with a shrug. Yep. This guy was trying way too hard.

"Name's Ari, anyway, but ya can call me Captain. Now, I got like, important captain shit to attend to but as ya can imagine, it's in my best interest--and yours--that you're healthy. Ya got any special needs I should know about?"

The kid wasn't human, after all, or at least he assumed not, not with the blue skin and everything. It wouldn't do to feed him the wrong thing and have him keeling over--or puking all over the place. Ari, for one, absolutely refused to clean up anymore gross and hazardous bodily fluids, at least not in the near future. He'd dealt with enough as of late to last him a while.

Offline Nix

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2012, 01:55:29 pm »
"...well I'm hungry... and I need to eat about every hour... and other than that don't worry about it. Just feed me and I'm a pretty easy pet to keep." He looked back at Ari and figured it out. This man liked a challenge. Kyssimri was being so easy and flirtatious, no wonder it wasn't working. Well... it was a knee-jerk reaction to flirt... to seduce... it was his defensive tactic. He kept on braiding his hair and looked at the captain again, wondering if an when he'd be fed.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2012, 12:35:45 pm »
That gave Ari pause. He blinked, eyebrows raising. "Hypoglycemic?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2012, 09:45:20 pm »
"My people metabolize things at a much faster rate than normal humans..." Kyssimri replied very matter of fact. He finally finished braiding his hair and flipped it over his shoulder. He was getting sleepy, but his tummy was rumbling a bit too... well if the captain wouldn't give him food right away he could always take a nap to take the edge off... of course he'd wake up starving.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2012, 12:28:16 pm »
"Huh. Well, good to know. All the more reason to dump ya off before ya eat us outta ship and space, eh?" Stretching, Ari pushed off from the door, took a step back, and pulled the cell door shut.

"Now, don'tcha go nowhere. I'll be back," he said, then turned to leave.

He returned several minutes later with a bottle of water and a plated sandwich, and slid both through the opening at the bottom. "Chow time. Knock yourself out."

Offline Nix

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2012, 04:02:27 pm »
When the captain left he had laid down, not realizing the other would be back so soon. The blue skinned boy had shed his tight shorts and curled up in a ball on the floor entirely naked. His long blond braid laid over his shoulder and was practically hugged to his chest as he napped. His long eyelashes kissed his cheeks but the rest of his face looked pained and scared.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2012, 01:50:52 pm »
It was a bit of a delayed reaction, Ari would admit; he didn't actually notice the kid's nudity at first, considering those shorts were like a second blue skin. But when he did--mainly because he saw the shorts laying discarded next to him--his eyebrows rose. Oookay. Not like he was one to judge; he spent most days shirtless and shuffled around the ship in boxers when he was lazy. Hell, he'd go around naked himself if people wouldn't bitch.

But down here? He kept it pretty chilly, for the cargo's sake.

Crazy-ass blueberry.

Was he sleeping? And after bitching about hunger and shit too?

Shaking his head, Ari cupped his hands around his mouth. "I said, chow time!"

Offline Nix

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2012, 07:27:19 pm »
He had been dreaming of his first time meeting... him. Feeling those eyes on him... that sick grin... After all these years he was still having nightmares...

Fortunately Ari's shouting woke him from his short little nap. Kyssimri awoke with a start, sitting up and looking around with a wide eyes before remembering where he was and what had happened. It took him another moment to remember he was sitting there naked. He quickly grabbed his shorts and held them to his crotch as he sat there cross-legged on the ground. He could feel his cheeks flush a pinkish lilac. He felt so vulnerable right now... partially from his dream and disorientation and partially from the fact that this pirate wouldn't fuck him. Kyssimri felt like he had no power.

It took the Dimuroite another minute to realize that Ari had brought him food. "...Thank you for the food..." He said softly but he didn't move to actually get it. He didn't want Ari to see him naked now. Kyssimri wasn't used to feeling so vulnerable naked, usually he was more comfortable that way. That was why he took his shorts off in the first place. He shivered lightly, suddenly feeling really cold.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2012, 02:34:45 pm »
And as if things weren't already odd, now the kid decided to play demure and modest? Ari's eyes flicked from the kid's blushing face down to his lap, covered now by the shorts, and then back, and he shook his head. He wasn't about to try and puzzle this one out. The guy propositions him, basically begs him to tie him to his bed and screw him senseless, strips down naked, and then acts...bashful about it all?

Yeah, he was feeling pretty lost right about now.

"Don't mention it," he said, then tilted his head and crossed his arms over his chest. Alright. No. He really wasn't able to just leave it. He was ready to write it off as just some weird non-human quirk or something, but this was bizarre even by his standards.

"What're ya playin' at, anyhow?" Let the guy shiver. He'd fetch him a blanket later.

Offline Nix

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2012, 09:04:00 pm »
When it became apparent that Ari wasn't going to just leave Kyssimri stood up and flipped his long braid over his shoulder before turning around and putting his shorts back on. Even he found it odd that he was more shy about his cock being seen than his cute round bubble butt. Once his tight shorts were back on he bent down to grab the sandwich and promptly nommed on it like a little fluffy creature.

"Playing at?" Kyss asked blushing a bit more. He sort of figured what the captain meant but... still. "I'm not playing at anything."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2012, 10:44:59 pm »
Ari stared at Kyss a moment, at his horrified blush, before bursting into laughter when the epic misunderstanding clicked.

"Pfffthahaha! I mean what's your game, Blueberry. I wasn't askin' if ya were wankin' off. Though by all means, I ain't one to judge. A guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do."

Offline Nix

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2012, 11:01:17 pm »
Kyssimri could barely remember a time he had blushed this much. He pouted and took another bite of his sandwich before answering again. "Well I don't have a game, you shot me down remember?" This jerk took all his power and was now asking things like that? Was he trying to mock and humiliate him on top of everything? He could barely wait till they got to the Cancer.

"...you don't have to make fun of me you know..." Kyss said looking down at the floor some.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2012, 09:53:49 pm »
"That ain't the kinda game I'm talking about. I mean you. This. Do ya normally come onto your captor?"

That was bothering him and he couldn't quite place why. No, scratch that--he could, he just didn't want to.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal