Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 372 times)

Anonymous

Hello!
« on: April 30, 2012, 02:20:13 am »
Hi there! I'm Alex or The Lady Unicorn which is the name I go by on the Internet. You can call me any version of those two names :) Anyway! I'm from Australia, I'm nearly done studying to become a Librarian and love science-fiction (I used to want to be explore space - still do, but then realised you had to be fit >.<), fantasy, history, writing, comics and geeking out in general. I've been roleplaying seriously since Sep 08 though mostly in Harry Potter though I'm currently out of that RP fandom atm. Ummm I love Star Trek and anything like that (just finishing up rewatching Voyager), HP obviously, Game of Thrones, Tudors, pretty much anything that falls into the genres I like for the most part.

Ummm I currently just have Glenn Douglass (link to his bio is in my signature since I noticed people doing that and it seemed liked a clever idea!) who's open for play. Feel free to PM, IM (AIM is best, if you want me on MSN or Yahoo poke me and I'll hop on) or email or whatever really. I don't bite (unless asked)!

So yeah, hi all! :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 08:39:02 am »
Wasabi.

Once I get my character sheet up I'm game :)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 11:45:25 am »
O HAI DERE! 8D

I'm also totally game. xD And booyaka to geekdom!

Also, that's so awesome that you're studying to become a librarian. 8D I looked into it and was surprised at just how much schooling and training it takes to become one! Kudos!
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 05:09:10 pm »
Hi guys and thanks :D I hope to get something up today so can't wait to get playing :D

Geekdom is awesome and thanks, its fun for the most part (if you ignore that this is a business degree and I hate business!)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal