Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: My Character Collection  (Read 394 times)

Anonymous

My Character Collection
« on: February 13, 2012, 01:34:42 pm »
I also suck at titles as well as describing my characters  :lol:

So yeah I have a few now, I have loads in my head at least 2-3 for each board but I will stop. Don't wanna spam the place  :lol:

So here they are

Aedolis:
Snow - Stage 1 Pilot candidate. She's rather tomboyish, awkward and shy and can read minds. Surely that's gonna cause some trouble lol

Elena Stark - Still a kind of WIP but she's a citizen of Aedolis with a very bad attitude. She likes to manipulate people to get what she wants.

Cancer:
Asha -  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  My pick pocketing Lycan  :lol:  She's every cranky persons worst nightmare! She's hyper, bubbly, and playful and she loves to mess around.  Would love to get her in some threads.

Wanderers:
Sophia - She's currently on Cancer but she wanders all over the place. She has no memory prior to 4 years ago apart from a recurring dream. She is a skilled martial artist and takes jobs that will benefit her.

Edanith:
Kalla - A 16 year old waitress at a less than nice bar. She works to care for her termanily ill mother but loves listening to the travelers stories who stop by the bar.

Teinar:
Lyric - A bounty hunter who doesnt like to admit she has emotions. She is secretive about her past but does slip up sometimes and shows her vulnerable side.
 :mrgreen:

I'm usually on all day but dont refresh every 5 minutes just shoot me a pm if you wanna post volley or set up a thread.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: My Character Collection
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 05:09:19 pm »
Updated with Kalla and Lyric.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal