Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Don't hurt me...  (Read 730 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Don't hurt me...
« on: March 09, 2008, 08:02:07 pm »
I updated stuff again, and changed the joining process. xD

I mean, it's the same as before mostly! I just got rid of the whole...having two joining boards thing, as that was kind of confusing and hurt even my head. *grin*

Anyhoo! Aside from that! There's an activity check going on now, so get your booties on over to the activity check board and fill out the information! It ends on March 30th, and after that, I'll be doing the usual memberlist cleaning and deleting any (non-Gospel) member accounts that didn't respond to the activity check. As usual, you're free to rejoin if you get deleted, but it's easier to just respond now and avoid that.

Welp! That's about all!

And Pilots? Remember to get your bums over to the Citadel if you wanna be involved in the conflict with the Libra! Soren called!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Rhi-Rhi »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal