Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: RotE survey--help us help you!  (Read 948 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

RotE survey--help us help you!
« on: January 15, 2012, 03:24:46 pm »
Just a little survey to help us help you! <3 So tell us whatcha think!

You can even respond anonymously here, as a guest. ^^

• How did you find us?
  • Did you have any problems getting involved in the site? If so, how can we improve and better help you?
  • Do you find the site to be organized and easy to maneuver around?
  • Is the skin easy to read, attractive, or are there any coding problems you've noticed?
  • Has all the information you've needed, over the course of your time here, been readily available?
  • What's your favorite part of RotE? What are we doing well?
  • What's your least favorite part of RotE? Where could we improve?
  • Is there something you think is missing, or something you'd like to see added?
  • Anything else you'd like to add?

Code: [Select]
[list][*][b]How did you find us?[/b]
[*][b]Did you have any problems getting involved in the site? If so, how can we improve and better help you?[/b]
[*][b]Do you find the site to be organized and easy to maneuver around?[/b]
[*][b]Is the skin easy to read, attractive, or are there any coding problems you've noticed?[/b]
[*][b]Has all the information you've needed, over the course of your time here, been readily available?[/b]
[*][b]What's your favorite part of RotE? What are we doing well?[/b]
[*][b]What's your least favorite part of RotE? Where could we improve?[/b]
[*][b]Is there something you think is missing, or something you'd like to see added?[/b]
[*][b]Anything else you'd like to add?[/b][/list]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

Re: RotE survey--help us help you!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 12:31:46 pm »
  • How did you find us? Hmm, I believe I found you all through some sort of topsite, but I know I've seen you awhile ago.
  • Did you have any problems getting involved in the site? If so, how can we improve and better help you? The only problem I have is knowing whether or not you all are active. I know you say it is, but everything I'm looking at is from last year and beyond. Everything else though looks awesome and I'm ready to try it out.
  • Do you find the site to be organized and easy to maneuver around? When I first joined a few days ago? Not at all. I found it difficult to get to the forums, the wiki, and overall, everything. But I think I'm getting the hang of it now. O.O
  • Is the skin easy to read, attractive, or are there any coding problems you've noticed? I really, really like the skin. I find it very appealing and good for the environment you are using it for. So far, I haven't run into any coding problems, and yes, it's very easy to read and I enjoy this skin.
  • Has all the information you've needed, over the course of your time here, been readily available? Yes! I've found everything I've needed throughout the wiki and here.
  • What's your favorite part of RotE? What are we doing well? My favorite part is the expansiveness and detail put into your world. Not many world building sites can get that down, you all are doing an awesome job.
  • What's your least favorite part of RotE? Where could we improve? As I've said before, it's kind of hard to maneuver around. :/
  • Is there something you think is missing, or something you'd like to see added? Nope, not that I can think of. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. (:

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 01:21:12 pm »
Ooh, we're active and alive! xD Generally, a good way to judge our daily activity is the "Who is Online?" area on the forum index:

Total posts 31144 | Total topics 3435 | Total members 61 | Our newest member Blueruby

In total there are 3 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 120 on 27 Nov 2008 07:11 pm

Registered users: Google [Bot], Rhi-Rhi
8 Users active over the last 24 hours: Blueruby, Katie, Looshi, Oroboros, Rhi-Rhi, Rina, Tempestas, flybat3

That shows our daily activity, how many posts were made in the last 24 hours, who's been online, etc. :3

Another way to see our daily activity is the View New Posts button at the top of the forum, right under the User Control Panel link. :3 That'll show you any new posts that have been made since your last visit. The View Active Topics link to the left will also show you topics that are currently active. :3
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 02:30:01 am »
  • How did you find us? I think I knew someone from another site
  • Did you have any problems getting involved in the site? If so, how can we improve and better help you? A little. No one seems to play Libra.
  • Do you find the site to be organized and easy to maneuver around? For the most part, yeah
  • Is the skin easy to read, attractive, or are there any coding problems you've noticed? Seems fine
  • Has all the information you've needed, over the course of your time here, been readily available? I think there was one thing I had troubles finding, but I dont recall what it might have been
  • What's your favorite part of RotE? What are we doing well? Hm...been so long, Im not entirely sure...
  • What's your least favorite part of RotE? Where could we improve? The lack of activity. Its a circular problem; people stop playing, so others get bored and stop playing, so others get bored and stop playing, etc, etc.
  • Is there something you think is missing, or something you'd like to see added? Nope
  • Anything else you'd like to add? Not that I can think of

Katie

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 06:48:02 am »
  • How did you find us? There was an ad, and it was pretty.
  • Did you have any problems getting involved in the site? If so, how can we improve and better help you? Nope, not at all. I got jumped on pretty much right after I finished my first character xD
  • Do you find the site to be organized and easy to maneuver around? Yep.
  • Is the skin easy to read, attractive, or are there any coding problems you've noticed? Yes, yes, and no.
  • Has all the information you've needed, over the course of your time here, been readily available? Yes
  • What's your favorite part of RotE? What are we doing well? Everyone is really friendly and you can do pretty much any plot you like it and it's a bunch of fun.
  • What's your least favorite part of RotE? Where could we improve? Hmm. I dint really know. I think the "Wanted Characters" could use some updating (there's like no one in Midhaven or Libra or TRIM but it doesn't say anything about those areas).
  • Is there something you think is missing, or something you'd like to see added? Nope

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 02:15:24 pm »
How did you find us?
 I found spirits through an advert on an rpg resource site. Remnants was on spirits page and I checked it out and here I am mwahaha

Did you have any problems getting involved in the site? If so, how can we improve and better help you?
 Not really everyones so friendly and helpful with my noobness but  there are exams and stuff right now so I joined at a really bad time for RP I guess. :)

Do you find the site to be organized and easy to maneuver around?
It's really easy :) I still havent read all of the threads yet P:

Is the skin easy to read, attractive, or are there any coding problems you've noticed?
no problems and I really love the skin

Has all the information you've needed, over the course of your time here, been readily available?
Yes that Wiki is so amazing!

What's your favorite part of RotE? What are we doing well?
Favourite part is the expansive universe and the friendliness of everyone ive spoke to so far ^.^

What's your least favorite part of RotE? Where could we improve?
Theres not many active members which is weird since I havent come across a forum as unique as this.

Is there something you think is missing, or something you'd like to see added?
 not that I can think of. Maybe a list of races in use? I always have a hard time trying to remember sci-fi and fantasy races. I so had to google what a naga was >.<

Anything else you'd like to add?
I declare myself a part of the furniture... ahem I mean I really like it here so far ^.^ also I saw a forum in character creation for something called sevenwinds and i cant find the place on the forums. what is it? o.o

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal