Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hiatus  (Read 295 times)

Anonymous

Hiatus
« on: January 14, 2012, 07:22:49 pm »
I probably should have done this earlier, buuuuut I am back in school and working full time. On top of that, I'm moving, which means lots of packing to try and get done and I'm going on a road trip with a friend, which means I have to gets lots of stuff ready for that as well.

So, chances are I'm not going to be posting much for the next few weeks. I should have a short break and a chance to post soon, but I probably wont be really able to post much until February. I'll still be around and checking the site[strike:16whdq7t]instead of doing homework[/strike:16whdq7t], but I doubt there will be posting much D8
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Hiatus
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 05:59:25 pm »
Okay, so I am...hopefully back >__> I still have to catch up on homework and the like, but I think I am past the worst of my life exploding everywhere. I'll still be slow and if I had to start a thread, PM ME! I have probably totally forgotten Dx
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal