Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A little bit of bromance  (Read 2272 times)

Anonymous

Re: A little bit of bromance
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2011, 11:34:50 am »
"Gold digging tramp." Alaric gave Gabe a very unamused look, glad he was able to keep from laughing, "He probably sucked some e-dick to get that armor. Some of us have morals and he was just fighting against ice beasts. I do better damage all around."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2011, 11:39:47 am »
"Hey, it's not my fault you're a poor sugar-daddy," Gabriel said, keeping his expression serious. "If you don't want me to stray, then you need to start providing! I have needs, Alaric, and I need that sweet-ass Hammer of the Gods set."
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2011, 11:46:57 am »
"Bitch please. You aren't worth a Hammer of the Gods set. It would be wasted on you."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2011, 12:50:43 pm »
"Fine, then! No more favors for you! I'll just stand back and let you handle everything since I'm so unworthy!"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2011, 10:33:19 pm »
"Favors? What favors? You mean when I save your ass from dying all the time?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2012, 07:53:17 pm »
"Whaaat? That's just harsh, bro. Who gets you the sweet loot and dies so you don't have to? Yeah, that's right."

Anonymous

« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2012, 12:11:39 am »
"Kodex does. He's way more useful than you are." Kodex was actually female, but Alaric had gotten that confused somewhere and was convinced she was male.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2012, 12:14:49 am »
"You mean she? And I die so you guys can live! I'm a martyr! I take the hits and distract the bosses so you can actually get in there and do stuff!" Gabriel gave an exaggerated huff. "Why am I your friend again?"

Anonymous

« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2012, 12:15:52 am »
"No, I mean Kodex." Alaric made an exasperated noise, "And you are my friend because I make you those chocolate chip cream cheese cupcakes."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2012, 12:26:08 am »
"Ohhh, yeah. The cupcakes. That's right," Gabriel said with a dreamy sigh. "Speaking of, as soon as you can use that arm again, I need those cupcakes inside me."

Anonymous

« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2012, 12:27:35 am »
"Oh?" Alaric lifted one eyebrow, "You want me to shove it inside you in my kitchen? All hot and melty?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2012, 12:34:47 am »
Gabriel winked. "Oh baby, yeah. I want your creamy filling. I'll swallow every ounce and I'll even lick the spoon."

Anonymous

« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2012, 12:37:39 am »
"You think you can handle all my thick, white filling? I don't think you can little man." Alaric yawned, eyes feeling heavy, "And what do I get out of this, hmmm?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2012, 12:44:26 am »
"Well, first I'll eat out your cupcake and then..." Gabriel paused for dramatic effect and waggled his eyebrows. "I'll put my dirty, filthy dishes in your dishwasher. I know just what buttons to press to get it all wet."

Anonymous

« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2012, 12:48:36 am »
"Oh baby. Will you use the liquid soap? I like it messy."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2012, 12:49:26 am »
"Oh yeah. I'll make sure to fill all your holes."

Anonymous

« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2012, 12:51:43 am »
"I want your hands all over my dirty, dirty dishes." Alaric laughed, shaking his head, "Man, I'm getting too tired to think of anything good."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2012, 12:58:58 am »
Gabriel laughed and wrapped an arm around Alaric's waist, gently hugging him. "Aww. You wanna try and get some sleep?"

Anonymous

« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2012, 01:00:24 am »
Alaric reached out, taking Gabe's hand in his own, "Will you stay until I fall asleep?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2012, 01:03:52 am »
"Oh, Ally. Do you really need to ask? Of course." Gabriel gave Alaric's hand a reassuring squeeze. "Get some sleep, okay? You gotta get all healed up so I can whisk you away from here."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal