Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A little bit of bromance  (Read 2273 times)

Anonymous

Re: A little bit of bromance
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2011, 12:33:03 pm »
Alaric nuzzled against his friend, careful of his shoulder, "Well, that's what happens when I get stuck on a mission with Cross."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2011, 12:33:53 pm »
Gabriel twitched at that. "Cross, huh?"
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2011, 12:35:31 pm »
"Yeah." Alaric made a face, "Perfect, right? Honestly, in terms of missions, he was actually really useful to have as a partner. It's just that whole asshole-rapist thing."

Well, he had never raped Alaric, but he was BFF's with Raley and Alaric was pretty sure he had to have raped someone.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2011, 12:39:00 pm »
"Yeeeah..." Gabriel said, grimacing. "That, uh, that tends to put a damper on things, yeah."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2011, 12:41:07 pm »
"Just a tad." Alaric snorted, "But what about you? I've been cut off from the information grapevine. How have you been? Started dating Roman yet?" Alaric nudged Gabe at that comment.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2011, 12:49:14 pm »
"Pffft, what? No. Like that'll ever happen and you know it," Gabriel said, shaking his head. "I'm not his type."

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2011, 12:50:28 pm »
"Really? What, uh, exactly is his type then?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2011, 12:54:24 pm »
"Uh..." Gabriel shrugged. "I dunno. Someone cool? With less issues. Older. More mature. Uh, I annoy him a lot..."

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2011, 12:57:33 pm »
"Yet he still spends most of his free time with you. And can't take his attention off you at parties. Hmmm...curious that."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2011, 04:20:38 pm »
"He doesn't have that many friends and I have to harass him into doing anything. Anyway, enough about that!" Gabriel gave Alaric a light nudge and grinned. "What's up with you and Remi?"

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2011, 04:23:21 pm »
That made the smile fade. Alaric gave a one armed shrug, "Nothing. I mean...I just don't think I can keep it up. It's like a curse and, well, I don't want to be a replacement and that's all he wants, ya know? He'll never be over his wife."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2011, 04:27:28 pm »
Wrapping an arm around Alaric's waist, Gabriel gave him a gentle one-armed hug, lightly squeezing him against his side. "You can do better than that, anyway," he said. "You've got a lot to offer and if he can't see that, screw him. You need someone who'll like you for you and nothing else."

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2011, 04:28:31 pm »
"Well, that's unlikely to happen as you are stuck on Roman. I'll just...get more cats. Vengeance can use the company and I can become a crazy cat person."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2011, 04:31:18 pm »
Gabriel snorted. "Well that won't be creepy at all! You are not gonna end up one of those animal hoarders that knit them little booties and sweaters and have T-shirts with their faces on it and never leave your house! I forbid it!"

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2011, 04:32:40 pm »
"I would have to leave my house for missions. And there is nothing wrong with knitting my army of cats booties so their feet don't get cold." Alaric grinned, "Besides, loving things that will never love me back in my specialty."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2011, 04:39:23 pm »
"So what's that make me? Chopped liver?"

Anonymous

« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2011, 04:40:58 pm »
"You just use me for my damage dealing and my ability to make your favorite desserts." Alaric leaned against Gabe, grinning.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2011, 11:16:21 am »
"Weeeell...now that you mention it..." Gabriel laughed and gently ruffled Alaric's hair. "Naw. If damage dealing was the reason, I'd have run off with that cute mage the other day."

Anonymous

« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2011, 11:18:13 am »
"He was a tramp and would have broken your heart. Plus, he thinks that fire is the way to go. That's all flash and no true substance." Alaric sniffed, looking affronted, "I have a way better build."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2011, 11:30:50 am »
Gabriel's grin broadened and he lifted one shoulder in a shrug. "I dunno, man...he was doing some pretty sweet damage. And he had some pretty wicked armor." He gave Alaric a sidelong look. "I bet he's rolling in the gold."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal