Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Limitations of Cain.  (Read 267 times)

Anonymous

Limitations of Cain.
« on: November 14, 2011, 09:51:08 am »
[center:57b699gu]PLAYER WANTS[/center:57b699gu]

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
I wish to destroy the Axis o-o

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
I can do much of anything if it flows right.  Illogical or sudden changes are no-no.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
It depends on the day.  Usually about twice a day if alls right.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
The only RPing I've done over an instant messenger would be mindless cyber crap,  but I could give actual RPing a try on a C-box.

Are you open to post volleying?
I've never even heard the term.

Anything else?
I  am looking for others to play with.   Though I'll only be doing maybe two threads at a time.
Partners, friends, rivals, out-right enemies,  maybe even lovies.

[center:57b699gu]PLAYER LIMITS[/center:57b699gu]

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?
I totally hate it when someone assumes they can do something to my character.  I never complete grabs or punches myself unless its expressly obvious such would occur or the player has stated such is viable.
Contact me if you want to know if something would be logical to happen to my character.

How far can character injuries go?
Have fun~  I made my character an immortal race.  Go as far as you want with damaging moves,  But go all out and I may just go all out on you as well!

How far can torture go?
I'm not the best at all at describing pain.
I myself rarely experience  it irl,  when I do I don't really remember it.  I've always been rather numb when it comes to pain.  I can't even remember being bothered when I broke my arm.  I was worried was all, panicked really.  It was a serious break so what I was worried wasn't any pain it was "Oh shit oh shit oh shit what If I lose my arm!"

What about character death?
CC doesn't really die, so go all out.  Though if your obviously going to kill CC then I'll assume that your opening yourself open as well to death~

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
The Nanites in Cain's blood protect her from such viruses and forced change.  However,  its not perfect.  If you expose her you don't need to have my permission, but my permission would simply deny the effect from taking over.  So go ahead and try~

What about healing?
Healing is nice.  Cain may be immortal but some damage can be rather lasting.   Heal at will~   You wont need to ask permission.  

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?

Well...  I have done plenty of...  sexual threads.
Romance itself is not nearly as foreign to me as Pain...  But I'm not very sensitive to that emotion though technically I've experienced enough,  I just haven't felt that feeling yet~  Unless I'm expecting something more then it is *shrug*.
But yes!  IC I'll give anything a go!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal