Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Cain XV  (Read 270 times)

Anonymous

Cain XV
« on: November 14, 2011, 12:52:43 am »
Cipherthe3vil overall,  I'm here as Cain XV.  A character I'm very fond of over other sites and I wanted it here.  Mostly;  because Cain XV Is supposed to be rather immortal and other sites didn't like that ^__^;  So when I saw the Reaper race stuff I thought I'd slightly modify the character history and make my Cain one of 'em....

I'm here to play around...  I'm into certain topics that I'll probably leave to other sites but yea~  Mostly I agree with all the stuff here thus far except for that Axis thing.  If you ask me it strongly deters me from playing my favorite form of power; Psionic power.
But hey *shrug*   Ish alright here~

This site does still confuse me though.  There is a bawlz load of links everywhere >.<

No matter...  

Cipherthe3vil!  Age: 18! [strike:164cxozf]Sex:[/strike:164cxozf] Gender: Female!   And that's all ya' need to know about me~  Cain however is my character located in the signature.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal