Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Skittles!  (Read 2232 times)

shinigamikitsune

Skittles!
« on: October 02, 2011, 05:40:56 pm »
T'liika had been busy the past couple of days, due to the investigation and making sure that his work was all caught up on. Now that he had some free time, he went to go and visit Alaric in the infirmary.

He also brought a little gift for Alaric as well. After he made sure that, the younger pilot was awake, and in a condition that he could see visitors.

Once he found the room, he knocked on the door. "Hey there."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Skittles!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 05:45:36 pm »
Alaric was mostly better, his body having to recover from the poison in his system, then having to get everything purged out. At this point, he was just resting now and was supposed to be let out soon. He was still a little pale, though that was hard to tell on him, naturally white as he was, and there were dark circles under his eyes.

He was surprised to see T'liika and he quickly covered his look with a smile, "Uh, hi. What's up?"

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 06:43:09 pm »
"Not much, I just thought I would come by and check to see how you were doing," he said as he came into the room. "I hope you don't mind a bit of company."

Moving over to the bed, T'liika smiled softly and placed a bright green stuffed dragon, that had green wings and horns on it. It was short and chubby, and rather cute. There was a blue ribbon tied around it's neck. "I brought this for you."

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 06:45:32 pm »
The stuffed dragon surprised Alaric about as much as the visit did. He didn't really know T'liika all that well and the mans interest in him made him a little uncomfortable. He didn't really know how to take it and things of that nature just made Alaric skittish.

He picked up the dragon, wondering why T'liika had gotten it for him, "Thanks. It's really cute. I'm doing okay. Just, recovering mostly. I, uh, don't do well with human drugs."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2011, 07:03:45 pm »
"I know, I ended up going to the hospital with you when the paramedics took you away. I was stopping our time so that the drugs wouldn't spread through your body more before we could arrive."

He brought a chair over to the bed and sat down. "I thought that you might like something that you could cuddle with."

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2011, 07:07:20 pm »
"Really? I don't really remember a lot of it. It was all kinda hazy and messed up." Alaric gave a small laugh and shrugged his shoulder, trying to pretend he was a lot more okay with it than he was, "Thanks though. For doing that."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2011, 07:48:18 pm »
"It was the very least I could do," T'liika said softly. "I should have stuck around that night. If I had, this whole ordeal could have possibly been avoided." The older man honestly believed that to be true. Even though not many people were daring enough to take such a chance to attack a Pilot out right, T'liika always kept his guard up for such things, just in case.

"If you ever need anything at all, or somebody to talk to, or even just to be around... don't hesitate to contact me. I know I'm not your first choice of person to go to, but the offer is always open."

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2011, 07:51:48 pm »
"I should have been paying attention. It wasn't your responsibility to watch out for Gabe and me." Alaric gave another shrug, feeling stupid for letting something like this happen. He didn't really go out a whole lot, but that was no excuse.

He gave another smile, "Thanks for the offer. I shouldn't be in here much longer, fingers crossed."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2011, 08:49:05 pm »
"I know, but it still bothers me a bit," he said. "But I can't change the past. I certainly do hope that they find the person responsible for this soon." T'liika would make sure of it, and there were other Pilots that would as well.

Now it was time for a subject change. "I see somebody else brought you a gift," meaning the box of cookies from Dante.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2011, 08:50:51 pm »
"Huh? Oh, yeah. Pilot Sterling brought that by earlier." That had been a little weird as well. Alaric had never been good with people and he hadn't really been sure what to say. Rather like now, "I'm not allowed to eat them yet, but they smell really good."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2011, 09:05:22 pm »
He nodded at this with a smile. "Considering how they're packaged, his mom probably made them. Not to mention he really doesn't have that good of a grasp on life skills. Many geniuses are like that. So unbelievably smart in certain areas, but completely lost when it comes to even every day interactions... and our little Dante is a musical genius."

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2011, 09:18:37 pm »
"Oh? You know him then?" It sounded like T'liika knew the other Pilot pretty well. Alaric really hadn't spoken to Dante much, so it was mostly news to him, "I can't say I really know an geniuses."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2011, 10:41:22 pm »
"He was born and raised here for the most part. So it's hard not to at least know of him... though I do suppose that fact isn't something that the newer pilots are informed of," he said with a shrug.

T'liika smiled then, "I'm a bit of a genius... though not really to that extreme extend."

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2011, 11:06:07 pm »
"You are? Uh, sorry, I hadn't actually known that." Alaric really had no idea what he should be saying here. The conversation was really kinda weird. "I guess I don't really know that many Pilots."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2011, 11:33:16 pm »
"It's alright. If you think about it, most pilots don't really know each other that well. For the most part, I have noticed that we tend to have our own little groups that we stick with, and rarely venture outside of that group in order to befriend others."

It was true if one stopped to think about it. "Though somebody has to take the first step in order to change that... to try and befriend somebody new."

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2011, 11:38:00 pm »
"Yeah, I suppose. I think a lot of us are busy too. It's not like there is a lot of time." This conversation was getting really, really odd. Alaric was feeling a little out of his depth with it, "So, um, yeah. Thanks for the dragon. They're pretty cute."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2011, 07:44:54 pm »
"That is true, though one could also say that it was an excuse for not going out and making new friends," he said with a soft smile. "I'm really glad that you like him, it took me a while to make him."

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2011, 07:50:02 pm »
Okay, so it was lecture time now? Alaric just gave a small, nervous laugh and chose to focus on the other subject, not really enjoying where the previous one was going, "You made him? Wow! That's really impressive. Sewing animals this small is hard."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2012, 02:05:38 am »
"Thanks, and what can I say? I have nothing but time," making a little joke about his abilities. "Besides, my mom use to always tell me that the best gifts were the ones that came from the heart."

T'liika sighed a little bit, looking down for a moment, then back up, directly at Alaric. "I want to apologize for my behavior earlier this evening, at Syn. My interest in dancing with you was true, though when I asked, you just had this terrified look in your eyes, and I wanted to try and put you at ease... though the way I chose to do so was obviously the wrong way since I ended up hurting you. That was never my intention, and I am truly sorry for that."

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2012, 12:02:31 am »
Alaric stared at T'liika for a moment, totally unprepared for that. What did you say to that? He really didn't feel up to this, drained and worn out from the whole being poisoned thing.

"Uh...sure. I wasn't terrified, but, uh, yeah. I don't really know you that well. But, um, thanks for the presents."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal