Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Jim the Viking's Wants and Limits  (Read 271 times)

Anonymous

Jim the Viking's Wants and Limits
« on: October 01, 2011, 12:01:27 pm »
[center:2s7jle3l]PLAYER WANTS[/center:2s7jle3l]

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Adventure!  Excitement!  A Jedi may not crave these things, but Vikings sure do :P

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
I'm not into dedicated, sweeping romance stuff. I mean, romance is fine, so long as it's contextualized. But it's not really my thing. Mostly because I'm bashful like that. Dawwwwwwwww.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
I'll try and get back to you in the same day - I'm doing my MA right now, so it might be a bit slow.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
Probably via MSN, if I'm ever on. Generally, I'll be on around 10pm GMT.

Are you open to post volleying?
Generally, I'm OK with that, but as I'm doing my MA, it's doubtful at the moment.  If you want to do that, hit me up on MSN and we'll see what we can see.

Anything else?
No, not really.

[center:2s7jle3l]PLAYER LIMITS[/center:2s7jle3l]

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
It depends on context, really. Just run it past me first and I'm generally cool with it, especially if it's involving a fight or something along those lines.

How far can character injuries go?
So long as you don't kill and/or cripple him, I'm pretty much good. Again, like I said above, run it past me first and I'll probably be cool with it.

How far can torture go?
See above.

What about character death?
Always, always, always ask first. That's just polite.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
See above

What about healing?
Ask first; generally, I'm OK with people wanting to heal a character with a debilitating wound/illness/etc., but it's still all about consent and whether or not it makes sense in-game.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
Uh...well, like I said above, I'm bashful. Really. So I tend to like a 'fade to black' moment rather than getting into R-rated territory.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal