Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Delayed escape. [Rina!]  (Read 2346 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Delayed escape. [Rina!]
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2011, 03:24:11 am »
"Versus," Shiloh answered. "Ain't no point in ass-kickin' if it ain't versus. An' I guess 'cause it's open an' shit I figured ya played it."

He paused and looked back at Christian. "Ya have, ain'tcha?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2011, 01:48:10 am »
"Only a few times. It's not one I know that well. But I'm not bad at it." Christian moved around the world, reacquainting himself with the controls. He was at a disadvantage as Shiloh would know the maps better, but hopefully it wouldn't be too much of a problem.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2011, 02:27:29 pm »
Shiloh kept his character hidden, creeping behind old crates and alleyways and slowly moving in on his target. "Either way, I'm comin' fer ya," he said, taking up a position behind a wall and taking careful aim when he got Christian's character in his sight.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2011, 03:48:31 pm »
"Hey, quit cheating!" Christian laughed and shoved Shiloh's shoulder, "Eyes on your half of the screen!" His own character was moving around, dodging between cover as he tried to remember where that sweet ass gun was kept.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2011, 04:18:56 pm »
"Hey! You stop cheatin'!" Shiloh said, giving Christian a light shove back. He'd had Christian's toon in his sight and had been about to fire, but that push had thrown him off and he'd shot out a window instead--and revealed his position. He quickly rolled for cover--and glanced toward Christian's half of the screen.

What? It was there.

"Almost had ya, too. Ya jus' got lucky. All's fair in a fight, man."

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2011, 05:35:24 pm »
"Oh yeah?" Christian used Shiloh's distraction to his advantage, getting into cover and moving up the stairs to get onto a better position. Once he had a moment, he leaned over, lined up a shot then kissed Shiloh as he pulled the trigger.

Hopefully that would mess him up enough he wouldn't be able to avoid the shot.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2011, 09:31:28 pm »
Shiloh made a muffled sound of surprise and hit the button out of reflex, missing his shot and hitting a building instead. Yeah, that worked! It distracted him so completely that he jerked away and glowered at Christian, leaning out of the way.

"Th' fuck was tha'? Ya messed me up!"

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2011, 11:52:31 am »
"Haven't I told you that I'm a terrible cheater?" Christian grinned, pleased with his shot. He had killed Shiloh, but the next few minutes didn't go in his favor, getting picked off by the other guy. He held his own a bit, but Shiloh was much better than he was.

Glaring, Christian didn't even notice his jaw was stuck out, pouting slightly, "Well, this game is balls."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2011, 11:26:47 am »
"I like it!" Shiloh said with a grin, and sniped Christian's character again as he said it. "One of m'favorites."

Then, glancing over at Christian, he smirked and raised an eyebrow. "Wha? Ya wanna play somethin' easier?"

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2011, 04:46:59 pm »
Being the mature individual he was, Christan handled it well. He glared at Shiloh, then smirked, tossing his controller aside, "I can think of someone much easier I can do."

He grabbed a fistful of Shiloh's hair and yanked it back, kissing him roughly.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2012, 12:01:56 pm »
Shiloh made a muffled sound against Christian's mouth and dropped his own controller. He squirmed, grabbing at Christian's shoulders, and shoved him back.

"Ow, fucker! What th' fuck?"

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2012, 01:25:18 am »
"Yes, exactly." Christian grinned, pressing against Shiloh's arms, closing the distance between them, "Why act so shocked? I did fuck the shit out of you last night, remember?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2012, 08:29:49 pm »
Shiloh flushed at that, resistance waning. "Well, uh, yeah..."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal